What's new

CIA bomber in video with Hakeemullah Mehsud

"Pakistan is often blamed for believing in such tales..."

Rightfully so. You are a land whose primary diversion are myths and conspiracies.

"...but judging by the article posted..."

What's this mindless blathering? The article isn't the story. The story's the VIDEO.

Have you seen THE VIDEO? Do you have a problem with the translation of his comments? Do you doubt the identity? Why, if so?

Who knows if this man is lying about the content of his message but it appears offered without coercion. So unless you can cast doubt on the authenticity of the video it's unlikely you can dispute what was said with any credibility.

True? Who knows but it's clear that this man was in the company of H. Mehsud and attacked the C.I.A. facility in Khost shortly thereafter. That doesn't seem to be a dispute by rational souls. It makes clear that there's certainly no connection between the TTP and C.I.A. even if the loons could still imagine such after we drilled Baitullah Mehsud's azz with a HELLFIRE missile last August.

What's interesting is the probable links between A.Q. and the TTP. We already know of A.Q.'s association with the Haqqani network. Were the A.Q/TTP axis incontrovertibly (and it appears so now) established then we'd have linkage between the Afghan taliban, A.Q. and the TTP all operating within a loose confederation and drawing from the same central wahabbist/salafist theology of a global caliphate.

Enough to cause one to wonder how safe those nukes really are?:agree:

Sure plants the bulls-eye right on Pakistan as most prudent observers suspect.

Now THERE's a conspiracy that has some legs.:lol:

Thanks.:usflag:
hahahahah .. an american saying that is the funniest thing ever ... just write on Google which nation gives and believes in conspiracies the most in the world or just watch your own tv or movies for a while .. i mean seriously in all the allegations u usually make, this has to score the top for AWSOMNESS OF WALNUT HEADNES Oh and then you come here .. paraphrase normal words into complex ones and go around and around the made up fact till the next person gives up or if they are presistant throw in the towel and jump ...as that had been the format of many of your arguments .. been reading them for a while now .. but never found some thing strong to reply to .. but today just had to ask as i saw a funny episode of south park .. and it reminded me of you and how you do the arguments ! u sure u a military professional ..not a politician ? or a Fox news analyst ?? as you just like them talk in a way that your words are words of God him self !! tho no offence oK .. take it with a chill as if you are a us soldier i have utmost respect for them .. not the wars but the soldiers and there families many of whom are my close friends .

Last edited:
on a serious note ...unlike many Pakistanis believe the men and women working on that Cia base were good people many of them were in fact there for not targeting or killing but rather the center was performing tasks like what actions of American Military can make the local people life better or worse and paving a way for wining the mind and hearts theory , one of them stick out she was a lady whom i am forgetting the name (pardon my old age) was from her college days interested in inter faith relations and bringing communities together , it was her journals which got her the job in The CIA , in my humble opinion the hitting of the cell was not as damaging to the CIA as it is to the peace and stability in Afghanistan and Pakistan . if i get the chance i will post the whole story and back ground of all the work and progress that was made there and what led to what , and who prevented much bigger tragedy .

funniest thing that lil s-2 says talibans are new breeds and not mujahideens i guess they are all settled in us with green cards some of them are adopted by s-2 running mcdonalds and burger kings..:usflag:Mujahideen Burgers New York

Don't worry about him dude .. he is a average American blogger or any kind of bloggers for that matter , they have mostly a same pattern as they are giving the info .. which has been passed to them from God him self and is fault less what so ever.

Lets stick to the topic why waste bandwidth on a troll..
The only message for americans is "Thou shalt not Kill" and the answer is....
8 year 0% success rate in Afghanistan continue...

Well i guess this puts to rest the "CIA is funding TTP" theory.

so then CIA and it's drones should attack TTP in SWA and Orakzai and put NWA on the back burner for a short while. But they won't which gives gives birth to many questions from Pakistani side, why is US so hesitant to attack ttp? the killing of baitullah mehsud by CIA or a possible TTP member attacking CIA in a single attack doesn't rule out nexus between CIA and TTP for in the world of COIN and secret service op eliminating your own assets and assets turning rogue is nothing new. I mean Indians should know this well, they accuse Pakistan all the time, that taliban is Pakistan's own creation gone rogue and turned against Pak, so then why is the opposite so hard to believe where US's rogue assets can take action against them.

Last edited:

Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi is shown. Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi, a 36-year old doctor from Zarqa, Jordan, is a suspected Jordanian double agent who killed seven CIA officers in Afghanistan on Dec. 30, 2009.

Dane Paresi, left, and Jeremy Wise were among the seven C.I.A. operatives killed on Dec. 30, 2009, by a suicide bomber at Forward Operating Base Chapman near Khost, Afghanistan.

Elizabeth Hanson. Hanson is one of the seven CIA employees killed in a suicide bombing at a remote base near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Hanson, 30, along with the other CIA employees died Dec. 30 in Khost after a suicide bomber detonated an explosive device.

Scott Michael Roberson is seen. Roberson, 39, was working as a security officer for the CIA when the blast on Dec. 30, 2009 rocked the remote outpost in Khost province in Afghanistan, which resulted death of 8 CIA operatives. [According to Russian Sources 15]

Defne Bayrak, the Turkish wife of Humam Khalil Abu-Mulal al-Balawi, talks to media members in Istanbul January 7, 2010. Bayrak, wife of a double agent who killed seven CIA officers in a suicide attack in Afghanistan, said she thought her husband was in Afghanistan to pursue his medical studies and that she was shocked at news of his death. Bayrak told Turkish media she learned that her husband had blown himself up at a U.S. base in Afghanistan on Dec. 30 after receiving a phone call from one of his friends in Pakistan. Reuters

Well i guess this puts to rest the "CIA is funding TTP" theory.

Why?

Many Indians and Americans (Westerners) continue to propound the 'theory' that the PA and ISI is still in cahoots with the Taliban despite both the agency and PA being specifically targeted by the Taliban.

The argument that the PA/ISI has been attacked by these groups and has suffered tremendous losses has always been dismissed by the above analysts and commentators - will those analysts and commentators apply your logic above and now accept that the PA/ISI is not supporting the Taliban then?

"Well i guess this puts to rest the "CIA is funding TTP" theory."

Puts another notch in the proof of foreigners residing on Pakistani lands too.

"It is an obligation of the emigrants who were welcomed by the emir [Baitullah]."

Pakistanis must learn to accept their responsibility in all this tragedy and reverse their heinous policy of destabilizing Afghanistan to suit their narrow ends.

Fix the situation in the territories under your control (or lack of) first please:

""I have arrived in Afghanistan safely," Fazlullah told BBC Urdu over telephone. He read out a written statement and said his men will soon launch "hit and run attacks" on security forces in Swat."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ked-into-Afghanistan-/articleshow/5241381.cms

"In a telephone conversation on Wednesday, a militant linked to Rahman said that now that they had control of Nuristan, the militants are "marching towards Mohmand and Bajaur to help their fellow Taliban fighting against Pakistani troops", referring to two tribal agencies across the border."

Taliban Take Over Afghan Province By Syed Saleem Shahzad

'Americans must learn to accept their responsibility in all this tragedy and reverse their heinous policy of destabilizing Pakistan to suit their narrow ends.'

"dude u created these guys rememba ?"

No. I don't because the facts are that the taliban have nothing to do with the mujahideen. You should know that, I'd imagine because Pakistan will have nothing to do with afghans of uzbek, tajik, hazara, and turkomen descent. That means the mujahideen were comprised of far more than your pashtu lackeys. Ahmed Shah Masood ring a bell [MOD EDIT]?

The taliban are an indigenous movement that arose from the Afghan civil war in Oruzgan province in 1994, spread to Kandahar where they gained the favor of the Pakistani trucking mafia and Benazir Bhutto who dumped Hekmatyar for Omar. Then they captured Kabul in 1996 and the taliban were Pakistan's-lock, stock, and barrel.

Yours ALL THE WAY baby.

Get your facts straight [MOD EDIT]

Thanks.:usflag:

Just for the record, your biggest self confessed foes currently are the networks of former Mujahideen leaders Haqqani and Hekmetyar.

It also proves that CIA is carrying out some dangerous liaison with the TTP. Our primary enemies and we are obviously not in the loop. They say they want to catch HVTs, what if its something else. Keeping Pakistan out of the loop from these activities obviously means its something that we wouldn't have liked.

By the way any links to the video?

Also it is my belief that the TTP is the new face, or the front line asset of Al Qaeda. Pakistan has chosen the right enemy to focus upon for its fight against terrorism.

WOT basically is war having link with Palestine dispute , this war will continue uptill complete liberation of Palestine .Arabs are very good friends also very bad enemy.

Hard luck for US

It also proves that CIA is carrying out some dangerous liaison with the TTP. Our primary enemies and we are obviously not in the loop. They say they want to catch HVTs, what if its something else. Keeping Pakistan out of the loop from these activities obviously means its something that we wouldn't have liked.

Also it is my belief that the TTP is the new face, or the front line asset of Al Qaeda. Pakistan has chosen the right enemy to focus upon for its fight against terrorism.

De..nial isnt any river flowing across Egypt, its describes the state of mind of most pakistanis.

BBC News - 'Afghanistan CIA bomber' shown vowing revenge

There goes ur Yarana clip between cia bomber and TTP chief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom