What's new

CIA bomber in video with Hakeemullah Mehsud

So this means the cia / Usa forsure created the whole story huh lol unreal.

"dude u created these guys rememba ?"

No. I don't because the facts are that the taliban have nothing to do with the mujahideen. You should know that, I'd imagine because Pakistan will have nothing to do with afghans of uzbek, tajik, hazara, and turkomen descent. That means the mujahideen were comprised of far more than your pashtu lackeys. Ahmed Shah Masood ring a bell [MOD EDIT]?

The taliban are an indigenous movement that arose from the Afghan civil war in Oruzgan province in 1994, spread to Kandahar where they gained the favor of the Pakistani trucking mafia and Benazir Bhutto who dumped Hekmatyar for Omar. Then they captured Kabul in 1996 and the taliban were Pakistan's-lock, stock, and barrel.

Yours ALL THE WAY baby.

Get your facts straight [MOD EDIT]

Thanks.:usflag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i guess this puts to rest the "CIA is funding TTP" theory.

I don't think it's as simple as you'd like it to be. I do not believe TTP is being supported by CIA but this is not enough to disprove CIA involvement. If CIA supports TTP, they will not go directly to TTP and hand them over what they want. That's a good way to get caught supporting terrorists. They will use proxies to get their funds across. TTP would never know they are getting help from CIA.

s2...Taliban (correction talibans) have (correction if taliban than use has) nothing to do with mujahideen.. and yes let me LOL first

The whole world knows former mujahideens are the current talibans and funded trained equipped by united states forces during soviet invasion of afghanistan..now don't say us never funded and equipped mujahideens.?
Ahmed Shah Masood was ur creation in the name of American Islamic jihad trained and equipped by us and glad whoever blown him away (blame my favorite ISI) done a great Job of the century..
talibans are afghans and thus indigenous funded equipped trained by us under the name mujahideens during soviet war..now you guys call them talibans facts remains the same..(Talibans = former Mujahideens)
I don't care if you name 5 or 10 or 20 names they are all the same under different labels of all most of them working for $$.
The only faction of Talibans the originals are spanking allied forces even after 8 years..deal with them.

I am begining to believe that CIA and RAW might be cooking something in Pakistan.

"Ahmed Shah Masood was ur creation in the name of American Islamic jihad trained and equipped by us and glad whoever blown him away (blame my favorite ISI) done a great Job of the century.."

You are incoherent and devoid of accurate information. I've given you a chance to improve your discourse and you've not done so. As such, conversing with you is a waste of valuable time. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Bye bye.:wave:

"I am begining to believe that CIA and RAW might be cooking something in Pakistan."

Curry? I hope shrimp, crayfish, chicken and andouille sausage gumbo myself.

Talking about conspiracy theories... Pakistan is often blamed for believing in such tales, but judging by the article posted we can safely assume the same about the Americans. What a useless waste of time. The few precious minutes of my life which I will never get back.

s2..You are incoherent and devoid of accurate information. I've given you a chance to improve your discourse and you've not done so. As such, conversing with you is a waste of valuable time. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Its ok i can see you agitation and sadness to remind you of your favorite star being blow away ASM..
Only americans have the accurate Intel as in WMD case in Iraq? duh how stupid..

Give chance to your self i don't ask for or follow rules except for this forum's rule personally i don't care who are you and what are you hell who would care for a random troller from u s of a with low attitude and loud mouth with negativity up his a** all the time..

You've wasted your time all over on this forum like a Panasonic tape recorder playing over and over again on the same topic of war..so i give you due time to straighten-up your path by any means use gps so other wise your days are numbered such a stupid attitudes is unacceptable on this forum..next time stick to the topic don't run offcouse for personal attacks..

Last edited:
"Ahmed Shah Masood was ur creation in the name of American Islamic jihad trained and equipped by us and glad whoever blown him away (blame my favorite ISI) done a great Job of the century.."

You are incoherent and devoid of accurate information. I've given you a chance to improve your discourse and you've not done so. As such, conversing with you is a waste of valuable time. Welcome to my Ignore List.

Bye bye.:wave:

S2,

Sir, too many people are bing added to your ignore list. I see you are winning an argument here for sure.

Arguments aren't won by ignoring...

A man face another man to prove his points and not hide and run under his tiny bed...

Since s-2 can't win so he runs to mama and ignores lol he know i'm one of those who hits his nerves well..
besides i'm having party with ignore list woohoo..

"Pakistan is often blamed for believing in such tales..."

Rightfully so. You are a land whose primary diversion are myths and conspiracies.

"...but judging by the article posted..."

What's this mindless blathering? The article isn't the story. The story's the VIDEO.

Have you seen THE VIDEO? Do you have a problem with the translation of his comments? Do you doubt the identity? Why, if so?

Who knows if this man is lying about the content of his message but it appears offered without coercion. So unless you can cast doubt on the authenticity of the video it's unlikely you can dispute what was said with any credibility.

True? Who knows but it's clear that this man was in the company of H. Mehsud and attacked the C.I.A. facility in Khost shortly thereafter. That doesn't seem to be a dispute by rational souls. It makes clear that there's certainly no connection between the TTP and C.I.A. even if the loons could still imagine such after we drilled Baitullah Mehsud's azz with a HELLFIRE missile last August.

What's interesting is the probable links between A.Q. and the TTP. We already know of A.Q.'s association with the Haqqani network. Were the A.Q/TTP axis incontrovertibly (and it appears so now) established then we'd have linkage between the Afghan taliban, A.Q. and the TTP all operating within a loose confederation and drawing from the same central wahabbist/salafist theology of a global caliphate.

Enough to cause one to wonder how safe those nukes really are?:agree:

Sure plants the bulls-eye right on Pakistan as most prudent observers suspect.

Now THERE's a conspiracy that has some legs.:lol:

even if the loons could still imagine such after we drilled Baitullah Mehsud's azz with a HELLFIRE missile last August.

There were some reports that the CIA allgedly allowed the RAW to support TTP and then cleared the whole mess in return of PA agreeing to launch an offensive in south waziristan .

Then there were some reports that BM partially agreed to some of the Demends put forward through underground negotiations between intell agencies and TTP. The great CIA blewed it in just the last moments ...

Then again there were reports in which it was stated that CIA supported TTP just to lower the PA in south waziristan and at the same time hinting the mamoth Indian army along the Pakistans East to get ready for a limited showdown... But that coudnt happen as the Chinese messed up the whole plan by stationing some their troops along their Indian border due to Which India ultimately had to withdrew some of its troops calling it as a friendly gesture ....

Now thats a conspiracy which has some legs ...:P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom