What's new

CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War

Americans can't afford to open a third war in Pakistan, especially in Pakistan. A nation of 180 million VERY OPINIONATED people, each one of whom has an ideology they are ready to die for. As far as Denuclearizing Pakistan is concerned, I could say it is a possibility but opening a third front, not likely. Had this been 2001, I would have been concerned.

The US is not going to attack to capture it, they should be good just bombing NW. There is nothing much you can do. They can switch off GPS over Pakistan when they do not need it.

They would sure like to give the impression of belligerence behind the scene acting as if they don't mind war, using every political and military pressure they could muster, but war with Pakistan is certainly not on the cards, they are looking at how far they could push their role IMO.

A super power under of 14 trillion $ mountain, begging for more loans, a falling economy, worst is yet to come and yet Uncle SAM beating war drum, my goodness, why do not they learn their lesson after loosing their economy! Now the "super power" status is at stake!

Advocate for the changes in policy you want to see. Don't keep screaming wolf every time something goes wrong, or else no one will listen to you when there actually is some dark conspiracy like the CIA sending terrorists into pakistan.

:argh:

Advocate for the changes in policy you want to see. Don't keep screaming wolf every time something goes wrong, or else no one will listen to you when there actually is some dark conspiracy like the CIA sending terrorists into pakistan.

:argh:

partnership and trust is a 2-way thing....not 1-way thing.

Through cooperation and trust, you get respect.
Through cooperation and respect, you get trust.
Through respect and trust, you get cooperation.

somewhere along the line your Pentagon and State Departments, caught up in their own haggling and politics --seem to have joined hands in villifying your 'Major Non-NATO ally' --the one that has done more than its fair share (and continuing) role to fight terrorism in and around our borders. The one whose sacrifices you often forget.

so treat Pakistan as an equal and with respect, the cooperation would follow inevitably. Increase your interaction with the people, rather than just the looneys who hide behind wooden doors.

war with PAKISTAN:sick:
covert war is already in progress, while india wants full fledge attack on PAKISTAN, she is pushing for it.
actually world is biased thats why india looks noble.......................

This guys words seem interesting after recent events:

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011
CIA And Pentagon Itching For Pakistan War
By Ahmed Quraishi at 2:40 AM

Someone is working overtime in Washington to scuttle President Obama's and the American people's wish to end the war in Afghanistan.

The more America gets closer to that goal, CIA and US military in Afghanistan do something stupid to raise tensions with Pakistan. The drones have been doing that job for some time now. But recently CIA operatives have joined hands with likeminded rogue elements inside NDS [the National Directorate of Security, the Afghan spy service] to train, arm and send hundreds of terrorists across international borders into Pakistan to kill Pakistani civilians and soldiers. When Pakistan protests, US and NATO officers have a ready answer: It's the Taliban, what can we say.

The purpose of these antics is nothing but to harass Pakistani citizens and military and just avenge Pakistan's refusal to submit to CIA demands.

There is another reason for CIA's rude awakening in Pakistan.

Pakistanis have misled the agency hotshots for some time into believing that dealing with Pakistanis is like dealing with the defeated and conquered Iraqis and the Northern Alliance puppets in Afghanistan.

Why Pakistanis did this? I don't honestly know. Maybe for US aid, or maybe to cooperate with the Americans in the hope that this time the United States will not prove to be a two-timing untrustworthy ally.

But when CIA went too far in treating Pakistan as a conquered territory, someone in Islamabad had to give Langley a wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee call.

The bottom line is that now CIA is trying hard to cause a military standoff between the United States and Pakistan in the hope of derailing Mr. Obama's plans for a drawdown.

The CIA and US commanders in Afghanistan are doing everything they can to provoke Pakistani military into armed retaliation.

I am not sure what messages Pakistani military commanders are sending to the peeved Americans. But those messages are certainly not good because Admiral Mike Mullen was so angry the other day he accused ISI of murdering a Pakistani journalist.

Imagine this: a US Chairman Joint Chiefs turning into a homicide detective for a day!

If I had the liberty of sending a message to the honchos at Bagram base, it would be this:

The Soviets were smarter.

© 2007-2011. All rights reserved. Paknationalists.com

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium

without royalty provided this notice is preserved.

Guys I have seen good articles from this guy and what he has to say here makes sense

I am really sick of these think tanks. :hitwall:
Aren't we getting enough leverage over there????

Can't it be taken as

Pak has backed up this attack to
--> black mail US for aid by threatening them to withdraw troops from NW to eastern borders,,,,, as Pak already knows that GOI may push troops on western border after this coward attack!!!!

Which one is more concerned????? Even GOI has not point PAK involvement till now. They are going through every probability.

Are you gone out of your mind......................you means the choppers which were came from Afghaistan and attacked on Pakistani Check Points were Pakistani Choppers not NATO..............seems like you just wake up from sleep....or its hate that you have about Pakistan coming our..............you also didn't seen or listen or read the comments of NATO commander what he said about those attacks.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom