What's new

Christopher Nolan's Batman Series - The Best Ever??

Which Film Series Do You Think Is The Best??

• Christopher Nolan's Batman Series

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Harry Potter Series

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • The Bourne Series

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Spiderman Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Bond Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jurassic Park Series

• Any Other

• Total voters
I wouldn't be too sure of that. Most of The Dark Knight' series have lots of common themes in between them;

Every central antagonist(Ghul,The Joker, Bane/Miranda) in Nolan's interpretation is a person upholding 'higher beliefs' and has no materialistic interests. The core theme is to wage war for Gotham's ''soul''. This gives Nolan the artistic license to bring in darker themes as opposed to the usual criminals in superhero movies who fight for money or control.

The climax in every one of them involves the release of prisoners from Gotham's prison and the ensuing anarchy that follows which prevent the law enforcement agencies from interfering in the chaos.

In every part of the series ; Batman is in some form of agony(the murder of his parents, murder of his girlfriend, broken back) and the remainder of the film is spent showcasing how he rises against these unseeming odds.

The themes included in the Batman trilogy are recurrent but we choose to oversee them for the sake of it's fluidity.

Its nolan interpretation. They are from the comics. Nolan made them more realistic. As in Comics, their target is Gotham, its not much Nolan can change such themes .
I would say plot is unpredictable. We can agree to disagree after all. Taste differs from person to person.

Its nolan interpretation. They are from the comics. Nolan made them more realistic. As in Comics, their target is Gotham, its not much Nolan can change such themes .
I would say plot is unpredictable. We can agree to disagree after all. Taste differs from person to person.

Which is what I was trying to say, a little suspension of logic and a little understanding is required to enjoy a superhero movie. The script will eventually start to fall apart you were to ask on how Batman escaped the blast radius of a neutron bomb even if he did eject five seconds before it went off. :woot:

Which is what I was trying to say, a little suspension of logic and a little understanding is required to enjoy a superhero movie. The script will eventually start to fall apart you were to ask on how Batman escaped the blast radius of a neutron bomb even if he did eject five seconds before it went off. :woot:

There was another logical flaw. How did he designed a fire batman symbol when the whole city is under siege :what:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3639203 said:
abe bhai kia hogya

apun ki pasandeda movie ko baqwas bola??

Bakwas movie tha bhai, dimag ka kachra kar diya. Inception dekhne ke bad 2 weeks tak Pogo/cartoon network dekhna para. :D

Where's the option for POTC.

pirateofthecaribbean.jpg

sorry dost, u can vote for "any other" option :)

I really loved the first Batman but I think the 3rd installment is the best. 2 was awesome too of course. Christopher Nolan is just awesome.

Some Memorable Quotes From The Trilogy:

1. "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."

2. "Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up."

3. "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

4. "This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever."

5. "Why So Serious"

for more:

http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/25-u...an-bale-gotham-batman-quotes-warner-brothers/

Bourne series is one of the best, all the three movies are good unlike the other series mentioned in the poll.

120331_m5443_the-bourne-ultimatum.jpg

I like Dark Knight in Batman series

the-dark-knight-rises-batman.jpg

Where's Matrix Trilogy?

MATRIX is just an illusion, a mirage, as the great Morpheus himself said to Neo - "Enslaved humans are kept docile within the "Matrix" – a simulation of the world as it was in 1999" :D

Back
Top Bottom