What's new

Christopher Nolan's Batman Series - The Best Ever??

Which Film Series Do You Think Is The Best??

• Christopher Nolan's Batman Series

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Harry Potter Series

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • The Bourne Series

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Spiderman Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Bond Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jurassic Park Series

• Any Other

• Total voters
MATRIX is just an illusion, a mirage, as the great Morpheus himself said to Neo - "Enslaved humans are kept docile within the "Matrix" – a simulation of the world as it was in 1999" :D

Tell me about it... don't know why most people don't like it.. Illusions can be KeWl :D

Yes buddy. He is doing Superman. He said SuperMan was his fav Superhero who have not been shown properly, yet.
So he have taken screenplay into his own hands.
That film is titled "Man of Steel" .
And yes, Inception ending showed, the film is not yet over. We can expect for an part 2. :D
But the director is Zack Snyder. Hope he re-create the magic of 300. If Nolan and Zack clicked, Man of Steel will be epic.

From the trailers, I got the feeling that it will be based more on great story, not just action. I think Snyder said that he will focus on Superman's super strength more over his other abilities. hope it will turn out as artistic as The Dark Knight, action packed as 300 and the TDKR.

@Topic

Personally, I don't feel like comparing various trilogies. Genre is different.

@arp2041 How the hell can you miss The Godfather and Star Wars series. The Godfather 1 was great, The God Father II was simple mind blowing, 3rd was fine. The Godfather II is all time best with Niro and Pacino almost neck to neck.

Star Wars, Its completely out of comparison.

@ Rest of the series

Watched Jurassic Park and became fan of dinosaurs. The Lost World was not that good like first one, 3rd Installment is not worth mentioning.

The Bourne Series. First 2 parts were good, better and the last part, Ultimatum, well it changed many things especially in action sequence. It even inspired Bond people, and James Bond were shown as James Bourne. The Bourne Ultimatum can be said as best portrayal of Jason Bourne from the novel. If you have read the novels, you will find more connection with the 3rd installment.

Sam Raimi's Spiderman can be said as new approach to super heroes where emotions and personal conflicts of the super heroes were first shown at great extent. I think it started a trend which we saw in Batman Series. Batman Series took it to next level.

The Lord of the Rings can only be made by Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg. Jackson presented the best from such a lengthy story line. His choice of New Zealand to the visual effects-Everything clicked.

About Harry Potter series. First two installments presented complete story, well can't blame the directors as the books were not that lengthy compared to later one.

I will add more series for discussion. Hope we can discuss more about each series in discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it... don't know why most people don't like it.. Illusions can be KeWl :D
Exactly. It was totally a different concept and Wachowski Brothers created something that wasn't thought of before. We can say movies like Inception based on human mind is continuation of their imagination.

Again, like many of the trilogies, the second part was the best.

@Topic

Well, the question is irrespective of genre & other considerations, what do u think is the best series ever.

@arp2041 How the hell can you miss The Godfather and Star Wars series. The Godfather 1 was great, The God Father II was simple mind blowing, 3rd was fine. The Godfather II is all time best with Niro and Pacino almost neck to neck.

sorry bhai, i had only 10 options (of which i left 2 :lol:), can't satisfy everyone (ab meh insaano ka dhyan rakhu ki saanpo ka :rofl:), u can vote "Any Other" option, to be fair i have not seen them, so don't know how they compare.

But the director is Zack Snyder. Hope he re-create the magic of 300. If Nolan and Zack clicked, Man of Steel will be epic.

From the trailers, I got the feeling that it will be based more on great story, not just action. I think Snyder said that he will focus on Superman's super strength more over his other abilities. hope it will turn out as artistic as The Dark Knight, action packed as 300 and the TDKR.

@Topic

Star Wars, Its completely out of comparison.

@ Rest of the series

Watched Jurassic Park and became fan of dinosaurs. The Lost World was not that good like first one, 3rd Installment is not worth mentioning.

The Bourne Series. First 2 parts were good, better and the last part, Ultimatum, well it changed many things especially in action sequence. It even inspired Bond people, and James Bond were shown as James Bourne. The Bourne Ultimatum can be said as best portrayal of Jason Bourne from the novel. If you have read the novels, you will find more connection with the 3rd installment.

Sam Raimi's Spiderman can be said as new approach to super heroes where emotions and personal conflicts of the super heroes were first shown at great extent. I think it started a trend which we saw in Batman Series. Batman Series took it to next level.

The Lord of the Rings can only be made by Peter Jackson or Steven Spielberg. Jackson presented the best from such a lengthy story line. His choice of New Zealand to the visual effects-Everything clicked.

About Harry Potter series. First two installments presented complete story, well can't blame the directors as the books were not that lengthy compared to later one.

I will add more series for discussion. Hope we can discuss more about each series in discussion.

Yes just now saw again. Nolan is one of the producers and he can always give input to Snyder on fast screenplay :)
Awaiting it !! Pictures are amazing.
The other best was Terminator 2 Judgement day. :D

i like bourne because its the most realistic series of the above names given, and then its the only series which get even better and better in the sequels

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3648670 said:
i like bourne because its the most realistic series of the above names given, and then its the only series which get even better and better in the sequels
Read the novels, you won't like first two movies. Only third one is impressive.

I liked first two novels more than the movies while third movie was better than the novel.

Has anyone read The Bourne Legacy ? Movie named after is not worth discussing.

Read the novels, you won't like first two movies. Only third one is impressive.

well i like the first one, very much, in order to fully implement the novels, there can be no movie made in two hours, such thing also happened with harry porter, if you red harry porter, you wont like the movies

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3648700 said:
well i like the first one, very much, in order to fully implement the novels, there can be no movie made in two hours, such thing also happened with harry porter, if you red harry porter, you wont like the movies
Actually Harry Potter movies are completely based on novels. Same is not true for Bourne series. Only few fact like his amnesia, Marseilles. In novel, Marie is alive, Conklin was a good friend. He even had kids in novel. In legacy, his son is introduced as another assassin.

If you remember the train station sequence from the 2nd movie and have read the novel, you will realize that his entire path taken from station to river to station and then train again all pre planned. Not many people notice it.

I have read HP novels too. That's why I just like first two movies of HP series. I have read 8 HP novels. :D
7 original. I read one fake one too, of 700 pages, the last novel. :D

well this is one more reason why Batman series can be called as best, though Nolan used the concept from the comics, the story line is his own, while many good/hit series are made on some or the other novels.

Actually Harry Potter movies are completely based on novels. Same is not true for Bourne series. Only few fact like his amnesia, Marseilles. In novel, Marie is alive, Conklin was a good friend. He even had kids in novel. In legacy, his son is introduced as another assassin.

If you remember the train station sequence from the 2nd movie and have read the novel, you will realize that his entire path taken from station to river to station and then train again all pre planned. Not many people notice it.

I have read HP novels too. That's why I just like first two movies of HP series. I have read 8 HP novels. :D
7 original. I read one fake one too, of 700 pages, the last novel. :D

well you maybe true, but still man bourne was unique and i just like the environment, the action, espionage, CIA itself, its so real, the cinematography and matt demon himself was great, same cant be said about all others, batman is just a series made for children, from a comic book, the LOTR movie has too much fantasy and harry porter is too childish

so where did you vote, i think you are the one voter with harry porter :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3648739 said:
well you maybe true, but still man bourne was unique and i just like the environment, the action, espionage, CIA itself, its so real, the cinematography and matt demon himself was great, same cant be said about all others, batman is just a series made for children, from a comic book, the LOTR movie has too much fantasy and harry porter is too childish

Mate, it's Matt Damon, don't make him Demon, he has done no wrong :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3648739 said:
I voted Batman series especially because of the second movie. The psychology involved with all the characters is simply brilliant.

Watch the documentary on Psychology behind Batman.

Reason I put Bourne series below is because I have read the novels. Read it once.

Like I said The Bourne Ultimatum was the ultimate movie.

I have seen almost all of Nolan's work. I agree that Matt Damon was phenomenal. Jeremy Renner couldn't even come close to him.

I voted Batman series especially because of the second movie. The psychology involved with all the characters is simply brilliant.

Reason I put Bourne series below is because I have read the novels. Read it once.

I have seen almost all of Nolan's work. I agree that Matt Damon was phenomenal. Jeremy Renner couldn't even come close to him.

Krait bhai aap bhi kabhi kabhi mazaak kar letey ho - "Bourne Ultimatum was Ultimate" :lol:

maybe he likes krait, he loves his childhood heroes :D

Mate, it's Matt Damon, don't make him Demon, he has done no wrong :lol:

matt demon is also the correct spell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Demon

tumblr_m7ut3aILNN1qeitqh.gif

Back
Top Bottom