What's new

Christmas in Iran!!

youuuuuur pooooint iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss??

what's your point?

Nothing. Just curious as to why Christians celebrate Christmas.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Jesus hates them for it.

But it doesn't really bother me.

Let them be, if you go back far enough you will find that Eid is also a Pagan holiday of Pagan Arabs

Uh, can you prove that with some research?

I have no problem with you being an atheist, but at least provide some kind of proof to your claim.

Nothing. Just curious as to why Christians celebrate Christmas.

I mean, I'm pretty sure Jesus hates them for it.

But it doesn't really bother me.
Christmas is the celebration of Jesus Christ birth , and I don't understand any of your claim or whats your point...

Christmas is the celebration of Jesus Christ birth , and I don't understand any of your claim or whats your point...

Jesus was not born in the winters of december, rather born during spring in March April.

So why do you celebrate the Pagan holiday?

Jesus was not born in the winters of december, rather born during spring in March April.

Although I'm skeptical of your claim paganism is better to celebrate because it is indigenous to western culture. Many celebrate for the new year not for the birth of someone who likely never existed. Semitic influence is slowly waning.

I know what you are saying and the answer is yes,other than Iranian-Armenians who are about 250,000,there are also many non-Armenian Iranian Christians in Iran,but I don't think their number exceed those of Jewish Iranians which is about 30,000.
well Iranian Assyrian are numbered about 50000

you must have been one of those Shepherds who went to see Jesus??
How the heck did you come up with Jesus was born in March-April?

Plus real Christians celebrate Christ the Savior everyday.... so idc what you gonna come up with and talk about Pagans and crap...

you must have been one of those Shepherds who went to see Jesus??
How the heck did you come up with Jesus was born in March-April?

Plus real Christians celebrate Christ the Savior everyday.... so idc what you gonna come up with and talk about Pagans and crap...

Let's be intellectually honest. Jesus was not born in December. Rather in April.

Now bring proof against my claim...?

Let's be intellectually honest. Jesus was not born in December. Rather in April.

Now bring proof against my claim...?

You need to bring me the proof.. since you're the only "odd" one ??

You need to bring me the proof.. since you're the only "odd" one ??

Can you verify the prophet's birth date?

Because I can use the bible to prove you wrong.

So if you have any insight, why don't you teach me?

Can you verify the prophet's birth date?

Because I can use the bible to prove you wrong.

So if you have any insight, why don't you teach me?
The bible doesn't even have the season or a date of Jesus' birth....
Now I have seen this before.... you will probably use Luke and his story with Zachariah and stuff....
and at the end all I have to say... it doesn't matter... true Christians celebrate Jesus' birth and resurrection everyday... because Jesus saved the world...

The bible doesn't even have the season or a date of Jesus' birth....
Now I have seen this before.... you will probably use Luke and his story with Zachariah and stuff....
and at the end all I have to say... it doesn't matter... true Christians celebrate Jesus' birth and resurrection everyday... because Jesus saved the world...

You can believe what you want. I am not against your beliefs. But one day, when you want to use facts, please do call me.

25 December is actually the birthday of Mithra. The church only took over this day, to counter Mithraism in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom