What's new

Christine Fair Trolling Indians at Twitter, posing difficult questions

What exactly was she doing in Pakistan ?
She was posted in Pakistan in those days of active WOT. She came with multiple agendas and was outwitted and outplayed by our guys, she has that loser's grudge.

She was posted in Pakistan in those days of active WOT. She came with multiple agendas and was outwitted and outplayed by our guys, she has that loser's grudge.

Thanks for the reply. I also read somewhere, that she had some personal issue going on and that has also left her bitter towards PK. Perhaps she is a scorned woman. I am not sure. She does behave like a hell hath no fury like a scorned woman...

why does ehe hate PK so much, anyone know?

Well, considering how many trips she takes to India, and how many books she sells to Indians, take a guess.

Her hatred is financially motivated, in my opinion. She's probably made quite a pretty penny off of moronic ultranationalist far-right indians, who care more about what a white person thinks, rather than actual facts.

Lol the Witch has Switched... Pro-pak now?...

Never trust a snake... Will always bite the hand...
She is American first. She is just pissed that Indians are bad mouthing USAF workhorse. Nothing to do with Pakistan or PAF.

She was called 'backdoor queen' within military circles in Islamabad back in the day..
which has multiple meanings to it including the explicit one with regards to her activities..
so it makes sense she is missing Pakistan now..:rolleyes1:
Well basically she was hoeing around Uniform personal to obtain intelligence. Which I wouldn’t doubt considering her demeanor and foul language. Who knows how many colonel / Generals got their D wet before she got famous for hoeing around And a security threat, and was kicked out.

Now she is independent but she used to work for some organization and was posted in Pakistan. Most probably a cover and she was an informant.
These researches mostly work for orgs. like Hudson institute which basically means a govt funded org to push your agenda.

christine faire treats the indians the way a viceroy treats his enslaved subjects...she's basically shaming the indians for not doing what she and her government expects them to do...

Back
Top Bottom