What's new

Christine Fair tells Indians Not to fear and go ahead with Attack

she is dangerous and reckless. I mean she beats all Indian armchair commandos who have been ranting lately on Indian channels.

she is giving Indians a lollypop that they wont be hurt much as they will instantly blink into Lahore and sialkot without even changing their pijamas and leaving their bedrooms and Pakistanis will be spellbound and frozen in that time and will never think of retaliating.

(she is saying that from safety and distance in America)
May be she is dangerous, but she most certainly is a very clever pen pusher and she says what her Indian audience would like to hear and get paid for her diatribe.

This paid agent Christine Fair, y doesn't this bitch who is known to have 20 men in her life come to India and go to front lines.

The American Christine Fair wants to fight to the last alive Indian.

This woman is filled with an uncontrollable hatred for Pakistan , need to dig deep on what happned when she was in Pakistan .. seems like a case of a woman scorned

Yar what is this thread about this ... lady X_x no one knows who she. We are posting stuff about Nations not 1 lady that god knows what she does

This paid agent Christine Fair, y doesn't this bitch who is known to have 20 men in her life come to India and go to front lines.

The American Christine Fair wants to fight to the last alive Indian.
she is smart
it doesnt matter how many men she had in her life. that is her personal matter
but she wont ever travel alone in Delhi or anywhere in India in a Metro or a bus on her own. her past love life will pale in comparison to the amount of "love" she will get from Indian men in a single day/ night out in India.

There will be no attack by India on Pakistan over Uri. Let us all calm down, please.

she is smart
but she wont ever travel alone in Delhi or anywhere in India in a Metro or a bus on her own. her past love life will pale in comparison to the amount of "love" she will get from Indian men in a single day/ night out in India.

I wonder what Pakistani men has done to her, maybe dumped her for not being loyal to her, or divorced her, that Christine Fair wants to fight to last Indian alive....

Indeed the '' immense love'' Delhi boys may have already have given that she is so incensed to fight to the the last Indian man. After all India is already known as Rap* captial of the world

she is smart

hehe, i think she has more fear of getting blown out by a suicide bomber in lahore or karachi or quetta..

hehe, i think she has more fear of getting blown out by a suicide bomber in lahore or karachi or quetta..
tell her that and say you guys will welcome her in the Indian metro with open arms and.... open....

“One also cannot ignore the fact that Pakistan has the 11th biggest army in the world,” he said. “We’re in a symmetrical relationship. The consequences of any form of attack are far worse than people realise.”

I thought we were the 7th largest standing army or at least it was the case back till 2005.

Ms Fair, who is an expert on India-Pakistan relations, argued that India’s nuclear arsenal should “give it immunity and impunity” to launch punitive strikes. “If Indian troops transgress into a populated city like Sialkot or Lahore, Pakistan will suffer more fatalities than on Indian troops. Therefore, this battlefield calculation gives India a lot of wriggle room to retaliate than to exercise restraint,” she said.
3306583.jpg

She has bad experience with Pakistan. Her pain must be difficult to endure.

I thought we were the 7th largest standing army or at least it was the case back till 2005.
whatever. lets not tire each other over the order of our force. point is .. the force is big and has the capacity to hurt its enemy

whatever. lets not tire each other over the order of our force. point is .. the force is big and has the capacity to hurt its enemy
Actually my point was rather if we have reduced the active + reserve strength of our armed forces?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom