What's new

Christine Fair is Owning Indians left and Right on Twitter

Modi is not the one that did air strike .It was IAF , and it was announced by foreign secretary not politicians
Modi authorised and rest did by Govt machinery .

Here it is not about they are critical towards Pakistan .Western nations especially US were hoping for a war ,very good for business .
That didnt happen when India and Pakistan deescalated everything .
Even Russia was looking for business .
We knows about their intention.
Same they did during 26/11.

That will not going to happen.
So they arw creating a narrative infact they knows what happened we gave full evidence to them after attack.
They thought a war will happen .But they didnt and there is a disappointment .

And Modi dont like by them due to obvious reason.
Simple logic .Israel did airstrikes ,but they didnt released the details .And noone want to see evidences and noone want to take pictures.
So Indians knows how to play.

Modi played a high risk game, I for myself don't think IAF violated Pakistan air space in first attack, Indian pilots dropped bombs across the border without any specific target while staying inside Indian air space. Modi's bet was to use that as a surgical strike and win votes. But, Like Anwar Maqsood said Modi knows Shahrukh Khan and Salman khan but he didn't know anything about Imran Khan. Modi miscalculated big time.

what a f#cking shame, so many yanks purchased the vedic superiority which the elite in india sold them. Now they wish to get their refund. I guess the product has gone past the refund date.

only doing her job, dude! she is too old and ugly to be a slut, what self-respecting man would bed her?

Hi,

Oh no---you should have seen a video where there were three other indians on the panel---when her turn came up---she raised her arms up i the air and fixed her long hair into a bun---she was slutting at the indians---.

She wrote her race as White and changed her name just so she could become a little more palatable for the White Republicans :D
@Mugwop
Yes

Let them say whatever they want.
We wont release our evidences .Thats all.

The people that asking for evidences have different kind of intention.
In India it is for politics to near line anti national .
And for foreign nations , they want to know our methodology.
In this Christine Fair ,she didnt like that we took hard method .
But we dont care ,
The evidence released by NTRO was itself wasnt necessary.Unnecesarily exposed our capabilities .
So this chapter should be closed
Bhartis can't stop boasting about 1971 which happened almost a decade ago.The only war they ever won in history that too with russian and bengali help. So now they refuse to release evidence of a downed f-16 and surgical strikes LOL! If such evidence existed then "SHOWDIAN NAHI MUKTI bHARTIO KI" They would boast about it endlessly but it doesn't exist. Expose our capabilities Please man make a better excuse.
proxy-8-jpg.544723

Last edited:
Hi,

Oh no---you should have seen a video where there were three other indians on the panel---when her turn came up---she raised her arms up i the air and fixed her long hair into a bun---she was slutting at the indians---.

This sounds insane and ingenious at the same time ! well I never looked at it that way. :lol:

The IAF, being professionals and subservient to the elected government, went along with whatever the BJP leadership told them to do and say.
Can we now peddle the narrative that while countries have armies; Indian's army has a political party!

This sounds insane and ingenious at the same time ! well I never looked at it that way. :lol:

Hi,

I am surprised---. Now you will---. Because when they are interested in you---or want to show their wares---they do that intentionally or un-intentionally---.

Hi,

I am surprised---. Now you will---. Because when they are interested in you---or want to show their wares---they do that intentionally or un-intentionally---.

Sir my ty behna'n bna bna pagal ho Gia :rofl:, that's the reason I usually fail to assess situations like these.

Hehe. This is some ultimate humiliation for India. A whole month has passed since the 27th. Yet, the Indians keep moaning and begging for recognition, but even their staunchest allies are unwilling to accept their BS. The Indians are such an incredibly shameful nation. What a disgrace and what a humiliating experience it must be.

First of all India did not shoot down PAF F-16 fighter. If we assume that IAF Mig 21 shot down F-16 even then Christine Fair will never admit that since F 16V are now selling like hot cakes and this news will cause drop in their orders. Christine Fair is anti-Pakistan but knows that defense manufacturers funded RAND Corp. pays her salary.

View attachment 550340

Bohat burai din chal rahai hain IAF k :( :( :(

IF they shot down an F-16, the americans and israelis would have independently informed the entire World media. The fact that they havn't speaks VOLUMES in itself. In fact the americans, Israelis and Russians have done their utmost to hide the evidence of Pakistan having shot down an indian SU-30.........:azn:

Back
Top Bottom