What's new

Christine Fair is Owning Indians left and Right on Twitter

Look at India's offcial evidence for F-16 shoot down. Stuff that has already been discredited like made up Wing Commander Shazazjahaz and the Mig-21 fuselage that they think is an F-16 engine cowling that even their own baldy defence analyst admitted to.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...to-pakistan/story-H8ylddCaDwVErpgdThAPUJ.html
Oh I agree that no F-16 was shot down and that India’s so called ‘evidence’ is laughable. This is why Christine Fair is trashing Indian claims because even with her anti-Pakistan bias she can’t find a shred of credibility in Indian claims.

Think about it, if India really knows the name of the F-16 pilot, why haven’t they already released it? Because ISPR would promptly hold a press conference with the pilot (assuming they release a real name and not Shahzaz-ud-Din).

Oh I agree that no F-16 was shot down and that India’s so called ‘evidence’ is laughable. This is why Christine Fair is trashing Indian claims because even with her anti-Pakistan bias she can’t find a shred of credibility in Indian claims.

Think about it, if India really knows the name of the F-16 pilot, why haven’t they already released it? Because ISPR would promptly hold a press conference with the pilot (assuming they release a real name and not Shahzaz-ud-Din).

Just wish PAF can give a more detailed briefing at some point to media.

even a crooked lady like christine fair is not believing the indian stories. it means indians are bigger lier then her.

Maybe Christina is in love with world rape capital. It’s Fair. Isn’t it ?

About the SU30 : why would they embarrasse their friend ? At least they know that India feels that the SU30 are not good ! And they would buy more expensive items from USA

About the Israelis pilot : maybe in flex in dual seater mirage 2000 loaded with one of the spice.

I could be wrong
Nah bro. A downed fighter jet can't be hidden

The americans and israelis don't want their indian ally to be seen as weak.
:what:

I am now actually seeing so-called 'intellectual Indians' explaining why Balakot strikes were successful in targeting JeM, which are making some bhartis feel better:

None of these morons address the satellite images of before and after the attacks, while go off on tangents that do not address those satellite images. These guys can only be described as follows:

CEO-Magazine-Ostrich-strategy.jpg

Lol why would american or israeIis will try hide downing of an su-30mki? :hitwall:

Listen, it's time for you to change your flags. I have noted your comments for quite some time.... BTW why the hell Americans want to give credit to Pak China made Jf17.

Listen, it's time for you to change your flags. I have noted your comments for quite some time.... BTW why the hell Americans want to give credit to Pak China made Jf17.
If you can't bear my opinions then please refrain from interacting with them. Peace out. I don't appreciate little guys with lil ego trying to belittle anyone not agreeing with them.

Bat itni c hy k israeIi ya americans ka kia lena dena k konsa gira nahi gira? Han F-16 gira hota to wo sari dunya ko bta dete . Even some members on PDF say that JF-17 didn't shoot down the su-30. That it was the EF-solah.

Back
Top Bottom