What's new

Christian Missionary insulting Hinduism in a temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are mental slaves of white people, all insults are O.K. for them as long as they come from White people , hindus are people with low self-esteem :lol:

From his behavior it is clear he in not their to preach hinduism to white people, Mr. Slave of White people

you talking to me, or Arya Desa?

Because I am not the one mocking africans for their dark skin color. Or desperately wants a white skin.

It's pretty funny, because Pakistanis and Indians are waiting in long queues to get into white countries.

Where is this hatred of white people when you ask for Billions of dollars in aid or when India imports billions of dollars?

Maybe instead of chest thumping over glories that are centuries over, maybe India and Pakistan should strive for a better future. Work hard at it, and be proud of the achievements now.

Do you know what is another symptom of low self-esteem? Bravado over minute or non-existent achievements.

Indians and Pakistanis have no one but themselves to blame for the sorry state of affairs.

Maybe truth is a slave to white people.

All this be 'proud of your culture' chest thumping becomes meaningless when it is uttered by bigots.

Last edited:
I think something similar happened in US when the opening prayer in the Senate was delivered by a Hindu Priest and he was shouted down by conservatives.

Because I am not the one mocking africans for their dark skin color. Or desperately wants a white skin.

It's pretty funny, because Pakistanis and Indians are waiting in long queues to get into white countries.

Where is this hatred of white people when you ask for Billions of dollars in aid or when India imports billions of dollars?

Maybe instead of chest thumping over glories that are centuries over, maybe India and Pakistan should strive for a better future. Work hard at it, and be proud of the achievements now.

Do you know what is another symptom of low self-esteem? Bravado over minute or non-existent achievements.

Indians and Pakistanis have no one but themselves to blame for the sorry state of affairs.

All this be 'proud of your culture' chest thumping becomes meaningless when it is uttered by bigots.

You south indians are mentally slave people, you don't have sense of pride, if you dislike "white" then let me replace it with "western" , you are "western" slave who considers their race, culture,, soceity and everything superior to your south indian race.

American Senator Tulsi gabbard Takes oath on Bhagavad Gita

I think something similar happened in US when the opening prayer in the Senate was delivered by a Hindu Priest and he was shouted down by conservatives.

This isn't the 1st time. Christians are a fundamentel threat to Indian culture. Unlike Islam which builds a harmony with the country it is in, Christians import Western culture. They openly proselytize but that doesn't matter to south Indians because they think it is cool to adopt Western culture.

I fully support your viewpoint but your south indian countrymen are true examples of slaves of "western" culture and society, they consider everything "western" superior to their own.

Most of western countries are exporting their "christian" religion to other countries by sugar coating it with so-called "western culture" and "values".

Then why are you in Canada, using their taxpayer funded services and using Internet and computer which are the products of western innovation?

Maybe you should go back to India. You know preserve Indian culture better. But we know you live in Canada because it provides an atmosphere conducive to a productive life far better than one which you rave about Indian culture.

You are a really confused person. I advise you to get serious medical help immediately.

I fully support your viewpoint but your south indian countrymen are true examples of slaves of "western" culture and society, they consider everything "western" superior to their own.

Thank you. Our south Indian feel Indian (North Indian culture in their eyes) is an attack on them and they think adopting Western culture will somehow free them. I feel quite sorry for them they seem to have an inferiority complex.

You south indians are mentally slave people, you don't have sense of pride, if you dislike "white" then let me replace it with "western" , you are "western" slave who considers their race, culture,, soceity and everything superior to your south indian race.

So do you actually have an intellectual argument to counter my earlier points I raised, or...

I am wasting my time I see.

So do you actually have an intellectual argument to counter my earlier points I raised, or...

I am wasting my time I see.

Off course , your time will be utilized it in best way only by spending it in praising "western" culture, language and religious values :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=833549429991464

A white Christian missonary goes into a temple(without removing her shoes) and starts reading out verses from the bible which says idol worshipping is wrong and Hindu Gods are false. They will go to hell and blah blah.

I would like to call out all the Hinduvadis who are always paint Muslims as evil. And Christians as peaceful patriotic community who pose no threat.

Especially those South-Indian hypocrites who always keep asking for proof and run away when provided proof.

@Ravi Nair @nair @Arya Desa @sameer_maratha @illusion8 @wolfschanzze @StormShadow @Bharatvarsha @Indrani @SarthakGanguly @PlanetWarrior @ranjeet

And all the South-Indian and Hinduvadi Brigade :D
Listen kid, we know where to milk it and where to discard it.We know No Body WILL COME WHEN NEEDED! except USSR in 1971!.So we got our Backups and Necessary Strategies Accordingly.

You are a really confused person. I advise you to get serious medical help immediately.

Thank you. Our south Indian feel Indian (North Indian culture in their eyes) is an attack on them and they think adopting Western culture will somehow free them. I feel quite sorry for them they seem to have an inferiority complex.

Lunatics diagnosing the sane I see.

btw, it's not 'Our' South Indian btw.

As I have explained before, South Indians are learning Hindi in increasing numbers on their own because Millions of North Indian migrants have come to their states and South Indians go to Hindi speaking states. It is the forceful imposition we are against.

Even states like Odisha, North-Eastern states have the same stances. With increasing urbanization, South Indians synthesise aspects of North Indian culture, and Western culture into their own lives as the natural evolution of a culture.

South Indians are not any more standoffish than other states, including North Indians about their own cultures.And outh Indians often bicker with each other over cultures too. Like Tamils and Keralites

I don't hate any particular race, as slandering them online would reveal how much of a loser I am. And I haven't slandered, or engaged in sustained bigotry. I have said things in anger to the Chinese and the Pakistani posters here earlier.

The problem here is not South Indian aversion to North Indians. Because that is exaggerated by people like you.

The problem is you hate South Indians because of their skin color. The same way you hate Black people. You try to dress up your hatred by defending North Indian culture.

Off course , your time will be utilized it in best way only by spending it in praising "western" culture, language and religious values :lol:

Don't forget Western Pron :unsure:

:D

South Indians wanna be white man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom