Status
Not open for further replies.

mujhaidind

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=833549429991464

A white Christian missonary goes into a temple(without removing her shoes) and starts reading out verses from the bible which says idol worshipping is wrong and Hindu Gods are false. They will go to hell and blah blah.

I would like to call out all the Hinduvadis who are always paint Muslims as evil. And Christians as peaceful patriotic community who pose no threat.

Especially those South-Indian hypocrites who always keep asking for proof and run away when provided proof.

@Ravi Nair @nair @Arya Desa @sameer_maratha @illusion8 @wolfschanzze @StormShadow @Bharatvarsha @Indrani @SarthakGanguly @PlanetWarrior @ranjeet

And all the South-Indian and Hinduvadi Brigade :D

This isn't the 1st time. Christians are a fundamentel threat to Indian culture. Unlike Islam which builds a harmony with the country it is in, Christians import Western culture. They openly proselytize but that doesn't matter to south Indians because they think it is cool to adopt Western culture.

This isn't the 1st time. Christians are a fundamentel threat to Indian culture. Unlike Islam which builds a harmony with the country it is in, Christians import Western culture. They openly proselytize but that doesn't matter to south Indians because they think it is cool to adopt Western culture.

Stop your rubbish $hit logic and keep your views with you. In any christian countries like USA, UK, Canada , Australia etc Hindus never faced any issues. Hindus are allowed to build huge temples and even they are visiting them. It's completely different story in Islamic countries, where Hindus can't even build temples in few countries.

List of all Hindu Temples in USA | USATemples Blog

Last edited:

A white Christian missonary goes into a temple(without removing her shoes) and starts reading out verses from the bible which says idol worshipping is wrong and Hindu Gods are false. They will go to hell and blah blah.

I would like to call out all the Hinduvadis who are always paint Muslims as evil. And Christians as peaceful patriotic community who pose no threat.

Especially those South-Indian hypocrites who always keep asking for proof and run away when provided proof.

@Ravi Nair @nair @Arya Desa @sameer_maratha @illusion8 @wolfschanzze @StormShadow @Bharatvarsha @Indrani @SarthakGanguly @PlanetWarrior @ranjeet

did not watch but what threat an woman with a bible can pose?

I studied in a missionary school in my childhood and we have to visit church every Sunday and used to sing prayers for Jesus. Only until I reached college I realized how tolerant all the parents of the students and Hinduism were. Not even once there was complaint from parents. As it was rural area they took advantage of lack of English education in those days.
These people lure poor people from villages in to Christianity. Unlike Muslims thy do not respect other religions. Most think Christians are superior to other religions.

whats wrong with western culture? There are a lot of things to learn from western culture.

whats wrong with western culture? There are a lot of things to learn from western culture.

It isn't Indian culture. Why import someone else's culture at the expense of your own?

Stop your rubbish $hit logic and keep your views with you. In any christian countries like USA, UK, Canada , Australia etc Hindus never faced any issues. Hindus are allowed to build huge temples and even they are visiting them. It's completely different story in Islamic countries, where Hindus can't even build temples in few countries.

Rude.

It isn't Indian culture. Why import someone else's culture at the expense of your own?
tell me specifically what bit we are importing. And why should we not adopt better practice from others.
If western people can adopt yoga and like Indian food, why cant we get their ideas. Why should be put such barriers.
Also culture is what we are doing for quite long, if it does not make sense or we find better way to do something, why not adopt. (whether it comes from west or east)

Yep, Proud of my Christian Bros. Teach these idol worshipping pagans a thing or two!

Hail Satan!

Rude.

Then why are you in Canada, using their taxpayer funded services and using Internet and computer which are the products of western innovation?

Maybe you should go back to India. You know preserve Indian culture better. But we know you live in Canada because it provides an atmosphere conducive to a productive life far better than one which you rave about Indian culture.

Last edited:
Shouldnt go outside the temple and make fun of there God though that wrong[/quote]

Indians are mental slaves of white people, all insults are O.K. for them as long as they come from White people , hindus are people with low self-esteem :lol:

Yep, Proud of my Christian Bros. Teach these idol worshipping pagans a thing or two!

Hail Satan!

Then why are you in Canada, using their taxpayer funded services and using Internet and computer which are the products of western innovation?

Maybe you should go back to India. You know preserve Indian culture better. But we know you live in Canada because it provides an atmosphere conducive to a productive life far better than one which you rave about Indian culture.

From his behavior it is clear he in not there to preach hinduism to white people in their church, Mr. Slave of White people

Wrong.
In the minorities, Christians are the more tolerant ones. They pose an intellectual threat at best. Not a physical one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom