What's new

Christian militias take bloody revenge on Muslims in Central African Republic

it is unfair to blame the colonials for everything which goes wrong there. The French did and are doing their bit to stabilise the country. too many other countries tried to prop up somebody or another for their own selfish interest and this sadly includes my country which lost 13 soldiers. In Africa we are now saying stop blaming colonialism and accept that we are responsible for our own mess

Nope, its only to protect the Christian....French Troops do nothing to protect Muslim area there....Al-Jazeera reporter is the witness.

This is happening in the capital and South-West of the country,

Its important CAR is partitioned, the muslims of CAR are moving towards the North where Seleka and Chadian forces are present, if the country is split this can form the new home land for CAR's muslims

Well, every action has a reaction..

Nope, its only to protect the Christian....French Troops do nothing to protect Muslim area there....Al-Jazeera reporter is the witness.
Why don't the 'Muslim countries' send their troops as well? :crazy:

Do you want WW 3 to happen soon....? There is French there who back up The Christian....and French is a NATO member. The only thing that Muslim can do is to finance Muslim troops there and send Nigerian Muslim Military group. But, I hope that country get better soon so we dont have to do it....

Do you want WW 3 to happen soon....? There is French there who back up The Christian....and French is a NATO member. The only thing that Muslim can do is to finance Muslim troops there and send Nigerian Muslim Military group. But, I hope that country get better soon so we dont have to do it....
Maybe Turkey will sed troops there.

UN asks for Turkish troops to join EU force in CAR - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

So what saudis or qataris who are the great defenders of Islam say?

They only attack the enemies of Israel, and even help people kill muslims everywhere by sending zionist Al Qaeda occupy the situation

Of course it's them. They destabilize the countries making putsch, creating rebellions

Mali has a lot of ressources and they are poor becaue they are exploited by JEW France

Only Kenya is good because they collaborate with China

France isn't a Jewish country lol. You are mistakening France for Israel. It is not only Kenya but SADAC which has an open trade policy with China and the west

The majority of the Suuni Muslims around the world don't consider their leadere as "Muslims", they usually label them traitors, apostates and Western puppets because they don't defend their "Muslimah sisters" or brothers in suffering countries that were destroyed by Saudi allies.

So yeah, Saudi Arabia is a Suuni major country but they don't consider their leaders as Muslim even popular figures says so because of their alliance with the USA. That's the reason why they can't send their troops, no khalifah my dear.

Last edited:
So yeah, Saudi Arabia is a Suuni major country

No it is not , Wahhabis should not be labelled as Sunnis . Sunnis are peace loving Muslims

And why would French troops do anything for the protection of Muslims ?

Well, every action has a reaction..

Then be prepared for "pay back"

France isn't a Jewish country lol. You are mistakening France for Israel. It is not only Kenya but SADAC which has an open trade policy with China and the west
Sarkozy, Hollande all JEWS
All the ministers practically are JEWS, all the social life is dominated by incompetent zionists

Well...it is good if you do it...as far as I know there is no request from UN to send any troops from other group (non European). Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi, etc cannot do it. It means we are discussing about unilateral military intervention since there is no way that CAR government let any Muslim nation troops like us to enter their nation. I hope your country respond it quickly and start to protect Muslim area there
And why would French troops do anything for the protection of Muslims ?

Ask them....I bet it is because they dont want to protect Muslim...the only agenda for them is to protect the Christian...because if we talk about stability....why dont let Muslim rebel win the entire nation as soon as possible..because they can win it militarily. And it will make the situation get calm sooner compare to helping the Christian by outside force like now.

There is always a feeling like that...(unfair treatment to Muslim). I am witnessing what was happening in Ambon, Indonesia, when local Christian fought with local Muslim. The reason of that is the massacre conducted by Ambon Christian Rebel (RMS) to escalate the conflict in order to let them set up new nation. We know that CNN and other western media made many lies during the conflict, and there is a US warship parked near Ambon during that conflict...(Bush era). And the leader of the rebel is in US now, under US protection. There is always a sense of it in a western world. If Muslim get attacked and killed by Christian, the western media always said it is an internal conflict without telling who is killing who. But when Muslim did do some revenge after being attacked and murdered....Western Media will say it clearly who killed who..this is so clear in Ambon, India (Gujarat), and Nigeria conflict.

For me, we should treat both groups fairly....who made a mistake should be punished..regardless their religion. And both people (Muslim and Christian) should be protected. Not punishing the criminals is the reason why the conflict can be happening again in the future.

Well...it is good if you do it...as far as I know there is no request from UN to send any troops from other group (non European). Indonesia, Pakistan, Saudi, etc cannot do it. It means we are discussing about unilateral military intervention since there is no way that CAR government let any Muslim nation troops like us to enter their nation. I hope your country respond it quickly and start to protect Muslim area there

Ask them....I bet it is because they dont want to protect Muslim...the only agenda for them is to protect the Christian...because if we talk about stability....why dont let Muslim rebel win the entire nation as soon as possible..because they can win it militarily. And it will make the situation get calm sooner compare to helping the Christian by outside force like now.

There is always a feeling like that...(unfair treatment to Muslim). I am witnessing what was happening in Ambon, Indonesia, when local Christian fought with local Muslim. The reason of that is the massacre conducted by Ambon Christian Rebel (RMS) to escalate the conflict in order to let them set up new nation. We know that CNN and other western media made many lies during the conflict, and there is a US warship parked near Ambon during that conflict...(Bush era). And the leader of the rebel is in US now, under US protection. There is always a sense of it in a western world. If Muslim get attacked and killed by Christian, the western media always said it is an internal conflict without telling who is killing who. But when Muslim did do some revenge after being attacked and murdered....Western Media will say it clearly who killed who..this is so clear in Ambon, India (Gujarat), and Nigeria conflict.

For me, we should treat both groups fairly....who made a mistake should be punished..regardless their religion. And both people (Muslim and Christian) should be protected. Not punishing the criminals is the reason why the conflict can be happening again in the future.

my friend, why are you making this a Muslim victim thing ? the Selekas were claiming to represent the Muslims but it is a fact that they were also killing Muslims in CAR. they (selekas) are bandits and thugs and nothing more. they even defied their leaders orders when they attacked the Sth African peacekeepers. the French managed to contain them and was not taking any sides. I am a Christian but I dont start screaming murder when Christians start a riot and are shot at.

my friend, why are you making this a Muslim victim thing ? the Selekas were claiming to represent the Muslims but it is a fact that they were also killing Muslims in CAR. they (selekas) are bandits and thugs and nothing more. they even defied their leaders orders when they attacked the Sth African peacekeepers. the French managed to contain them and was not taking any sides. I am a Christian but I dont start screaming murder when Christians start a riot and are shot at.

I dont like Seleka either because I dont like any political fight that is taken by military means. I prefer democracy than war. But it is true that French dont guard the Muslim, the Muslim there are guarded by Muslim group. Thats why we still can see killing there. You have to acknowledge the fact and should not hide it.

For me, all bandits from both side should be punished. And leave all civilians from this, they have nothing to do with this one. I just want to see any civilians from both side in a safe place.

I dont like Seleka either because I dont like any political fight that is taken by military means. I prefer democracy than war. But it is true that French dont guard the Muslim, the Muslim there are guarded by Muslim group. Thats why we still can see killing there. You have to acknowledge the fact and should not hide it.

For me, all bandits from both side should be punished. And leave all civilians from this, they have nothing to do with this one. I just want to see any civilians from both side in a safe place.

the French managed to disarm both sides and then the Christian militias were formed and demanded vengeance. they (Christians militias) are also barbaric and dont represent the Christians like the selekas dont represent the Muslims. but at least the French managed to contain the conflict with limited men, unlike our president who was heckled back home for removing our troops who were willing to go in and sort out the bandits. if we did then would u say that South Africans were only protecting the Christians?

I saw some pictures people cutting the body parts and eating them ... What kind of world this is...

Back
Top Bottom