What's new

Christian militias take bloody revenge on Muslims in Central African Republic

أجبن من نعامة
You can type in Arabia also :o:

thanks. Its Zuid Afrika which is the Dutch name for South Africa and ZA is the internationally referred term for our country. It also helps us not to be mistaken with countries such as Sadi Arabia
Are you sure?? Because it is IBSA and not not IBZA :p:

You can type in Arabia also :o:

Are you sure?? Because it is IBSA and not not IBZA :p:

yes. we always refer to our country as South Africa or Suid Afrika but we the abreviatted term for our country is ZA eg ZAR (South African Rand).

why don't you send them weapons and fighters just like you did in Syria? aren't they Muslims?

ma3andohomsh mozaz zay syria

Im sure the axis of resistance can do that.

lolz

they are busy killing infidel nasabi/infidel sunni syrian peasants no time for this

all this bloodshed makes one wonder if they were better off with there pagan beliefs........:disagree:

this is not really about religion , that part of the world is filled with savages regardless of religion they would continue killing each other in cold blood, just like south sudan now more that 50 thousand people have been killed in fighting among christian sudanese after they ended their war with muslim north.

Syria has only ever held the Golan for 17 years.

The Christian group called themselves "anti-sword"

Why do you think that is?
Syria has only ever held the Golan for 17 years.

The Christian group called themselves "anti-sword"

Why do you think that is?

once upon a time there was something called syria held golan for 17 years.

Last edited:
Religious Wars created by CIA to reduce African population and secure Resources for US Imperialism.

The "credit" for this particular horror goes to the French.

CAR used to be a French colony and the colonials made sure -- as always -- that the countries they created would be embroiled in internal conflicts for decades to come.

The "credit" for this particular horror goes to the French.

CAR used to be a French colony and the colonials made sure -- as always -- that the countries they created would be embroiled in internal conflicts for decades to come.

it is unfair to blame the colonials for everything which goes wrong there. The French did and are doing their bit to stabilise the country. too many other countries tried to prop up somebody or another for their own selfish interest and this sadly includes my country which lost 13 soldiers. In Africa we are now saying stop blaming colonialism and accept that we are responsible for our own mess

I think that it is time for the Arabs and Europeans to colonize those Sub-Saharan Africans again to restore order for a few months. They never learn anything. Now murdering Muslims in the thousands.

A clan of a larger Arab tribe could defeat all of those baboons in a matter of days.

Why do you care as a non-Muslim? Syria is an Arab Muslim country and nearly an neighbor. Surrounded by Muslim countries. In our neighborhood.

The Central African Republic is in the middle of Africa and in a jungle. Far, far away from the ancient ME.

This requires a joint Muslim intervention if anything but it seems that this issue has received little publicity sadly.

KSA is not the only Muslim nation in the world despite being the homeland of Islam and home to the most holy sites. You know that right?

Stop dragging your cursed Child-Murderer and mass-murderer of Muslims into every debate. Keep sitting in the US while your country burns.
lol so if Muslims are being massacred far away it is okay ?? you people fail to defend your brothers... you keep saying 1 billion... but it seems it is worthless to you.... isn't the death of one Muslim equivalent to destruction of Ka'aba ? YOU FAIL... i was just using Syria as an example where you cry about the muslims death

So what saudis or qataris who are the great defenders of Islam say?

They only attack the enemies of Israel, and even help people kill muslims everywhere by sending zionist Al Qaeda occupy the situation

it is unfair to blame the colonials for everything which goes wrong there. The French did and are doing their bit to stabilise the country. too many other countries tried to prop up somebody or another for their own selfish interest and this sadly includes my country which lost 13 soldiers. In Africa we are now saying stop blaming colonialism and accept that we are responsible for our own mess
Of course it's them. They destabilize the countries making putsch, creating rebellions

Mali has a lot of ressources and they are poor becaue they are exploited by JEW France

Only Kenya is good because they collaborate with China

lol so if Muslims are being massacred far away it is okay ?? you people fail to defend your brothers... you keep saying 1 billion... but it seems it is worthless to you.... isn't the death of one Muslim equivalent to destruction of Ka'aba ? YOU FAIL... i was just using Syria as an example where you cry about the muslims death

I already gave some of the reasons for that.

Muslims die everyday. As do everyone else. I don't see any Christian forces protecting Christians under attack in Africa.

I just find it annoying that you in a thread about massacres of Muslims in the Central African Republic are going to talk about one of the biggest murderers of Muslims (Al-Asshead) in this century.

It's a bit ironic.

Nice fantasy map that you got as your avatar.

I already gave some of the reasons for that.

Muslims die everyday. As do everyone else. I don't see any Christian forces protecting Christians under attack in Africa.

I just find it annoying that you in a thread about massacres of Muslims in the Central African Republic are going to talk about one of the biggest murderers of Muslims (Al-Asshead) in this century.

It's a bit ironic.

Nice fantasy map that you got as your avatar.
reread what I said, all I said was why doesn't Saudi "Arabia" send the Muslims weapons and fighters? or at least VOICE a support??? and what about Muslims in Burma? ironic that you only cry about "Muslims death" in Syria, where your own beloved terrorists are killing civilians... enough hypocrisy!!

my avatar bothers you :D that's good because SSNP only bothers the traitors and zinoists ...:tup:

reread what I said, all I said was why doesn't Saudi "Arabia" send the Muslims weapons and fighters? or at least VOICE a support??? and what about Muslims in Burma? ironic that you only cry about "Muslims death" in Syria, where your own beloved terrorists are killing civilians... enough hypocrisy!!

my avatar bothers you :D that's good because SSNP only bothers the traitors and zinoists ...:tup:

Writting "Arabia" each time you write Saudi Arabia is not going to provoke anybody. Try something better.

Anyway KSA welcomed thousands of Burmese refugees while Bangladesh next door was not doing enough. We even gave them permanent residence in KSA.

Relief as well.

Saudi Arabia mission offers aid to Rohingya - The Nation

Of course Syria is a bigger focus since it is nearly a neighbor and a fellow Arab country and lies in our region. Burma on the other hand lies 10.000 km away. Only normal.

SSNP are a fraud and there was never anything called "Greater Syria". It's historical nonsense. As realistic as Syria becoming a regional power.

What this has to do with Israel only you must know.

Writting "Arabia" each time you write Saudi Arabia is not going to provoke anybody. Try something better.

Anyway KSA welcomed thousands of Burmese refugees while Bangladesh next door was not doing enough. We even gave them permanent residence in KSA.

Of course Syria is a bigger focus since it is nearly a neighbor and a fellow Arab country and lies in our region. Burma on the other hand lies 10.000 km away. Only normal.

SSNP are a fraud and there was never anything called "Greater Syria". It's historical nonsense. As realistic as Syria becoming a regional power.
so what you are saying only Muslims are the Arab Muslims, so screw the rest of Muslims world wide, no need to help them? and now I ask about Palestine.. isn't a Muslim and Arab country? why haven't Saudi "Arabia" sent fighters and weapons to Palestinians occupied since 1948?

Do you even know SSNP to call it fraud? so you are denying there is a thing called Greater Syria and Bilad Alsham? you must be out of your mind :lol:

so what you are saying only Muslims are the Arab Muslims, so screw the rest of Muslims world wide, no need to help them? and now I ask about Palestine.. isn't a Muslim and Arab country? why haven't Saudi "Arabia" sent fighters and weapons to Palestinians occupied since 1948?

Do you even know SSNP to call it fraud? so you are denying there is a thing called Greater Syria and Bilad Alsham? you must be out of your mind :lol:

No, KSA is the biggest donor when it comes to Muslims across the world. You might look at the donations to the country who this forum represents and come back spreading nonsense again. I am only telling you what is normal. Namely that a regional conflict dealing with an almost neighbor and Arab country is affecting the life's of people more than countries 10.000 km away. That is simple logic.

KSA has donated most aid to Palestine and supported Palestine diplomatically.

Your efforts were useless anyway. Israel has been occupying the Golan Heights for decades and Syria killed more Palestinians than Israel. Now you are starving them.

Starving to death in Syria's Yarmouk camp - Features - Al Jazeera English

201412981119574734_20.jpg

Baby Israa al-Masri died of a hunger-related illness on January 11, 2014 in the Yarmouk camp [AP]​

Some of the legacy of your murderous regime.

There was never anything called "Greater Syria" and especially not those fake borders that your avatar consists of.

Sham does not equal Syria. It's just the Levant. Many countries today make up the Levant.

Quit the daydreaming.

Man this country is total retard. They eat human flesh. I mean they kill you and eat you .:mad:

No, KSA is the biggest donor when it comes to Muslims across the world. You might look at the donations to the country who this forum represents and come back spreading nonsense again. I am only telling you what is normal. Namely that a regional conflict dealing with an almost neighbor and Arab country is affecting the life's of people more than countries 10.000 km away. That is simple logic.

KSA has donated most aid to Palestine and supported Palestine diplomatically.

Your efforts were useless anyway. Israel has been occupying the Golan Heights for decades and Syria killed more Palestinians than Israel. Now you are starving them.

Starving to death in Syria's Yarmouk camp - Features - Al Jazeera English

201412981119574734_20.jpg

Baby Israa al-Masri died of a hunger-related illness on January 11, 2014 in the Yarmouk camp [AP]​

Some of the legacy of your murderous regime.

There was never anything called "Greater Syria" and especially not those fake borders that your avatar consists of.

Sham does not equal Syria. It's just the Levant. Many countries today make up the Levant.

Quit the daydreaming.
let me just this out of the way, the Palestinian minister himself admits that the F$A terrorists are starving and killing Palestinians in Yarmouk Camp........

now Saudi "Arabia" donations didn't liberate Palestine, they need forces and weapons, just like what Saudi "Arabia" does in Syria, they send heavy weapons and money including terrorists... something which Saudi "Arabia" never did to help Palestine in their struggle... again I ask isn't the death or killing of a Muslims is equivalent to the destruction of Ka'aba? or like Qatari PM said the death of a one Muslims means the death of the rest.... so the Muslims in the rest of the world are allowed to get killed... so I ask you this.. to never brag about the 1 billion, since they are worthless to you...

if you want to discuss SSNP we can discuss it in the Syrian thread, this thread here is about Muslims dying and the Muslim world not reacting to it which shows hypocrisy among you...

Back
Top Bottom