What's new

Christian dad, daughters Fled Pakistan for Canada after he was tortured for beliefs

WHere are you getting this from? This is a rumour, never shown to be true. It's simply not the case. Look at it this way. If it was true, wouldn't the whole world's media be talking about considering how they refer to Pakistan.

And again, same as above. 1 or 2 reports mean very little. If it's true, it will be more clearly known.

My point was just to note the sense disbelief when such matters come to light. I can of course paste those link if you insist but that would be countered with another few links for India which is not my intention!

lol Last time I checked all people in Pakistan take pride to send their Muslim kids to Christian run schools :P

I don't buy this lol

Christian shools are part of education system in Pakistan and also hospitals etc

I think someone needs to apply for proper immigration and properly immigrate based on credentials

Christian Hospital, Taxila, Pakistan
PC(USA) - IHM - Christian Hospital

THE ST. JOSEPH'S CONVENT School

St. Joseph's Convent School, Karachi

Presentation Convent High School - Peshawar

Convent of Jesus and Mary (Murree)
030460711d3a6e29fe9b64bad1c58689.jpg

and the lsit goes on

dude you think this is a story ?? read some of the other asylum seeker stories and u will be astonished !! some people will go to many length to just get a visa , thats why British and USA embassies dont give many student visa to ethnic minorities of Pakistan , India, Bangladesh , because most of them come here and make stories and claim Asylum live in a luxury house of benefits from host Govs . A recent investigation by a Home office body found that 89.2% of these cases are bogus and are made up for just the sake of personal gains in the host country ! as you all might know to claim Asylum one has to proof that he faces is eminent Death threat in his country .

i really hope that its a story n not reality.......
anyway this kind of incidents(be it anywhere)shows narrow mindedness n low level of tolerance...

Back
Top Bottom