What's new

Christ Statue Vandalised In India As Attacks Against Christians Spread

ZK is probaby the biggest asset of Islam right now!

:lol:

What is India's criterion for judging the middle class?

I don't really know. Maybe :

1. In the process of owning a house or already owning. And a two-wheeler in addition.

2. Owning a car or in the path of owning one in the next few years.

3. One or more members employed in the IT / ITES sector and ideally having an MBA.

4. Comfortably having gotten the children married off - comfortable in the sense of money.

Maybe more criterion.

Have heard that when cows die the Hindus give the carcasses to poor Indian Christians. If true they have a sort of symbiotic relationship there

I've also seen a lot of instances of old cows or any bulls given to Muslim families for a small sum during the Bakrid. Its just that you won't hear about it for obvious reasons,

:lol:

I don't really know. Maybe :

1. In the process of owning a house or already owning. And a two-wheeler in addition.

2. Owning a car or in the path of owning one in the next few years.

3. One or more members employed in the IT / ITES sector and ideally having an MBA.

4. Comfortably having gotten the children married off - comfortable in the sense of money.

Maybe more criterion.
But Indian economists say the standard is different from what you say.
IMG_20211227_164456.jpg

But Indian economists say the standard is different from what you say.
View attachment 803714

Maybe they are correct, that is why I said "Maybe more criterion". But what they say is not important because things like housing, healthcare, education, electricity etc is not free or easily affordable even for the middle class. For example my house's electricity bill comes to around 2500 rupees a month which is a significant amount. Also, when the COVID second wave hit and so many Indians were afflicted they were not able to easily afford the medicines ( which many purchased off the illegal market ) and the hospital bills especially when more than one family member was afflicted. And look at the case of this middle class Indian family :

I don't want to research too much into what differentiates an Indian middle class person from a poor person because both categories mix when faced with the larger problems of life. A final example is when some years ago the Indian luxury airlines called Kingfisher Airlines shut down because of economic troubles many of its middle class employees were left greatly economically troubled. The wife of one of its engineers committed suicide in Bombay because the family was left with debts in many things including their son's college fees and their house's purchase's monthly installments.

Last edited:
india is heading in the right direction. :D

Go back to your hole and do gora worship, ZK is probaby the biggest asset of Islam right now!
What's a gora worship?

Zakir Naik is the biggest asset of Islam right now?

This guy?!

Qij0sBSaj5BOtOoCnagLIY2PCKfuuiG6CEc0af6XbSc.jpg

He's been called out so many times on Youtube. When he's cornered and can't answer he just says "Brader I will not teach you (insert subject) go study! Goooo study on your own!" and he's applauded and cheered by the rest of his followers. He's been cornered so many times and either leaves or has the other person removed or the microphone taken.

He's like those American televangelists in a way.

What's a gora worship?

This guy?!

View attachment 803725

He's been called out so many times on Youtube. When he's cornered and can't answer he just says "Brader I will not teach you (insert subject) go study! Goooo study on your own!" and he's applauded and cheered by the rest of his followers. He's been cornered so many times and either leaves or has the other person removed or the microphone taken.

Gora worship is when you have a rational, logical, informed, independent and progressive argument.

What's a gora worship?

This guy?!

View attachment 803725

You are the goora worshiper if you don't know what it is, you shouldn't even utter his name without first asking for forgiveness from the Creator of the Universe and everything that exist, he is literally the most effective dayee on the face of the planet right now, stay in your lane.
Gora worship is when you have a rational, logical, informed, independent and progressive argument.
No it is when you worship liberal secular atheistic values invented by goora's 60-80 years ago, its anti humanity and anti Pakistan.

Last edited:
Christ Statue Vandalised In Haryana As Attacks Against Christians Spread
Police are analysing CCTV footage but haven't yet been able to identify the criminals.

All India Edited by Akhil KumarUpdated: December 26, 2021 5:03 pm IST

The accused have not been identified yet.

Ambala, Haryana:
A statue of Jesus Christ was vandalised at a Church in Haryana's Ambala this afternoon. Police are analysing CCTV footage but haven't yet been able to identify the criminals.

"Two men jumped the boundary wall at 12:30 pm and vandalised a Jesus Christ's statue at around 1:40 pm. They haven't been identified yet, police teams have been assigned to investigate it. A complaint is being lodged and action will be taken accordingly," Naresh, Station House Officer of Sadar police station said.

India has seen a rise in cases of violence against religious minorities recently. Churches have been attacked and Christmas celebrations disrupted in many places. Karnataka recently passed an anti-conversion bill after accusations from the ruling BJP that Churches are trying to forcibly convert people into Christianity. A Christmas carnival was disrupted at a Haryana private school by a right-wing mob on Thursday

Hindus extremists i guess. Seems India should be downgraded on democracy/freedom index even more to be honest.

What's the difference?

what.jpg
Is it worse than murdering and displacing thousands of Rohingya Muslims? What would you do if you found Islamic artifacts in your backyard? Most likely destroy them

Is it worse than murdering and displacing thousands of Rohingya Muslims? What would you do if you found Islamic artifacts in your backyard? Most likely destroy them

I'm wondering why so many Pakistanis are aghast at a statue of Jesus being vandalized in India when ancient Buddha statues and artefacts are destroyed in Pakistan? Same thing in the Maldives. A rampaging Muslim mob attacked their own museum to destroy Buddha status because they were "unislamic"

Nothing like destroying your own heritage.

mob.jpg

I'm wondering why so many Pakistanis are aghast at a statue of Jesus being vandalized in India
Because unlike muslims, Christians and their places of worship are supposed to be safe. How are the Sanghis going to explain this to the west?

You are comparing the vandalising of an actively used place of worship with the destruction of ancient relics. Not that I support either

Like I said what would you do if you came on possession of some muslim artefact?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom