What's new

Chopper Down

@ danger-zone

Get off your high horse and open your eyes. Wakeup from ur utopian dreams. This is real world.
So according to you someone has to pay the price ? Who would pay for 35000 innocent Pakistanis killed by your talib friends ?
It is very easy to talk about morals and ethics While sitting in the comfort of your house with air conditioner on. why dont get a gun and spend a day with our jawans at some check post ?!?

is there a sabotage involved.....

1. eyewitnesses say there was fire before the chopper hit the water.
2. if it was a normal crash and it hit the water, then the wrekage would have been in a better form.

Sad...

This is a serious matter. We are loosing men and machines...

... and the dark wave badluck continues.. Nothing is going good for Pakistan

Very sad incident,...My deep sympathies to all soldiers families who lost their lives in this fatal crash....bad weather is one the biggest threat to any a/c or heli. Even extremely professional pilots make mistakes, once the confidence is lost its very difficult to get mental composition again...its game of micro-seconds...changing a decision lead to more mistakes.

IMO its usesless to speculate anything, only on the basis of 'ignorant' eye witnesses....their could be various reasons of explosion before impact...fuel pump related issues can cause it too.

I would request all those friends here, who believe in 'conspiracy theories' to wait for confirmed media reports instead of wasting time in linking it with any other event in recent time. :cheers:

I dont know what is going on ..why we got so many crashes nowadayz....looks something fishy going on....:woot:

One of the greatest danger to helicopters is what is called 'flame out'.

A flameout refers to the failure of a jet engine when the flame in combustion chamber dies.

There are many reasons. Fuel finishing, stalling of compressor, bad weather, bird hit, mechanical problems or lack of oxygen.

To avoid a crash, one could resort auto rotate.

Sad to hear of the deaths. RIP.

sad news. may god bless them all.

any info on the type of the heli?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom