Cholistan Solar Park - One of the World's largest

first of all not seprate beta jee
its was country since 300 years
joined pakistan in 1955
become a sooba
one unit come sooba go to hell
one unit finish other old sooby become sooba
but bahwalpur murged in punjab
still we are not armed nor asked haqooq by AK-47 nor we hated or say bad to punjabis we are part of punjab
per mamooo humy bhi upper punjab ki trah development to do roads bridges underpasses metro bla bla bla sab ooper lagy gee hum bhookyy mary kya ?
ab bolo humara koi or jurm :undecided:

i know punjabi saraiki arbi English or bhi bhut kuch hahaha
t6d6233_tumblr_mqyofvw5n81rw13xro1_400.gif

Some time I feel I wish I had the power to do something good for my country.Though I am planing to come back pakistan and will try to clear CSS so I can serve my country be it in police or foreign ministry. I would prefer police but damn these politicians they even have police politicised.
Don't worry brother nothing is impossible, we can all if shows unity faith and discipline ,will perish all bad villains from our country. Insha Allah

first of all not seprate beta jee
its was country since 300 years
joined pakistan in 1955
become a sooba
one unit come sooba go to hell
one unit finish other old sooby become sooba
but bahwalpur murged in punjab
still we are not armed nor asked haqooq by AK-47 nor we hated or say bad to punjabis we are part of punjab
per mamooo humy bhi upper punjab ki trah development to do roads bridges underpasses metro bla bla bla sab ooper lagy gee hum bhookyy mary kya ?
ab bolo humara koi or jurm :undecided:

i know punjabi saraiki arbi English or bhi bhut kuch hahaha
Imran BHAI sub say pehlay hum musalman hain aur phir pakistani. Aur insha Allah hum pakistan Kay zaray zaray Ko roshan karain gay. Aur pakistan super power banay ga. Amin

Last edited:
They should set up a solar panel on Nawaz Sharifs bare head. The results will be far advantageous as I firmly believe that the bare head of Nawaz Shariff receives more sun light than the whole planet.
GOV took your suggestion very seriously and you will be pleased to know that this project is already under development phase. Here is the recent pic of that project. Qadam barhao nawaz Shreef hum tumhare sath hain.damn history will remember him as a Patriot.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom