What's new

Cholistan Solar Park - One of the World's largest

And only for the punjabis. yeah?

Yes please give vote again to PPP and soon we will feel Thar from Sukkar to Karachi. All Hail Sindhi bullshit and they are killing their own people. Its time to wake up and vote for those who help YOU, no matter its MQM, PMLN, PTI or any other. We have to focus on developments and developments only

What type of power generation will this be..photovoltic or steam generation with thermal storage ???

2 yrs old news?! :unsure:

Pakistan plans huge desert solar park to fight energy crisis | NDTV.com

Badaiwani Wala, Pakistan: For years Pakistanis have sweated and cursed through summer power cuts, but now the government plans to harness the sun's ferocious heat to help tackle the country's chronic energy crisis.

In a corner of the Cholistan desert in Punjab province, power transmission lines, water pipes and a pristine new road cross 10,000 acres (4,000 hectares) of parched, sandy land.

The provincial government has spent $5 million to put in place the infrastructure as it seeks to transform the desolate area into one of the world's largest solar power parks, capable one day of generating up to 1,000 megawatts of electricity.
@WebMaster @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Oscar

I think Indian newspaper finally reported something positive about Pakistan...kindly merge it with Cholistan Solar Park - One of the World's largest.

Last edited:
tu mama bijli roti de sooba rakh le apn pass . hum ne kab sooba sooba kiya ? hum to roti bijli haay haay ker rahy hain

Phir Imran Bhai.....Saraiki aatiii haiii ? :azn:

Ya aap bhiii Punjabi hiii bolteiii hain ? :D

But I thought there was a demand for Bhawalpur State to be made into a separate Province ! :unsure:

Phir Imran Bhai.....Saraiki aatiii haiii ? :azn:

Ya aap bhiii Punjabi hiii bolteiii hain ? :D

But I thought there was a demand for Bhawalpur State to be made into a separate Province ! :unsure:
first of all not seprate beta jee
its was country since 300 years
joined pakistan in 1955
become a sooba
one unit come sooba go to hell
one unit finish other old sooby become sooba
but bahwalpur murged in punjab
still we are not armed nor asked haqooq by AK-47 nor we hated or say bad to punjabis we are part of punjab
per mamooo humy bhi upper punjab ki trah development to do roads bridges underpasses metro bla bla bla sab ooper lagy gee hum bhookyy mary kya ?
ab bolo humara koi or jurm :undecided:

i know punjabi saraiki arbi English or bhi bhut kuch hahaha

first of all not seprate beta jee
its was country since 300 years
joined pakistan in 1955
become a sooba
one unit come sooba go to hell
one unit finish other old sooby become sooba
but bahwalpur murged in punjab
still we are not armed nor asked haqooq by AK-47 nor we hated or say bad to punjabis we are part of punjab
per mamooo humy bhi upper punjab ki trah development to do roads bridges underpasses metro bla bla bla sab ooper lagy gee hum bhookyy mary kya ?
ab bolo humara koi or jurm :undecided:

i know punjabi saraiki arbi English or bhi bhut kuch hahaha

Chal tujhe 1000MW ka solar plant diya, ab khush ho ja bache

Kunda te ta laghde jadu bijli owe

kiny kiya ?
asi bijli tu bagher vi kunda la lendy aa ayee wekh mama
fish-caught-hook-10240936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom