What's new

Chittagong vs Kolkata

I didn't know that one common Indian who admittedly hates history as a subject and forgot 90% of what he studied in school to pass the exam, now represents the knowledge of history of all Indians.

And Bangladeshis still wonder why their section is considered PDF's stupid & funny section.
what about Nehru he was not just a common Indian right ?

And Bangladeshis still wonder why their section is considered PDF's stupid & funny section.
considering west Bengal's low HDI (.492) degradation in intellectuality is understandable :lol:

I didn't know that one common Indian who admittedly hates history as a subject and forgot 90% of what he studied in school to pass the exam, now represents the knowledge of history of all Indians.

If a Bangladeshi forgets 90% of what he studied in school, he would still remember Surja Sen, it's not only in history text books, there are countless poems and songs on him which are enough for Bangladeshis to remember him. In India, nobody knows Surja Sen, but ask any Indian kid about Bhagat Singh, he will surely describe his entire biography fluently.

No but since he already left his family, nobody knows about his relatives and where they are living. You haven't shared that article yet which you were talking about. Where is the article?

Some of these Indians will resort to anything to support their argument, no matter if it requires shameless lying.

eito রাই baboor প্যান্ট khuila Dila :-)

53349274.jpg

These are 3-4 years old footages of both cities.

Reality in the ground (not aerial views) - Chittagong:

Calcutta (Kolkata), which is a city in one of the poorest states (W.Bengal). Not even bring Bangalore or Bombay here.
For a neutral person, Kolkata seems to be better.

Look at the people, poverty is there in both; But, Calcutta seems to be far better.

These are 3-4 years old footages of both cities.

Reality in the ground (not aerial views) - Chittagong:

Calcutta (Kolkata), which is a city in one of the poorest states (W.Bengal). Not even bring Bangalore or Bombay here.
For a neutral person, Kolkata seems to be better.

Look at the people, poverty is there in both; But, Calcutta seems to be far better.
So you are comparing a narrow, gulli road of Chittagong city populated by poor working class people with that of one of the major arterial road/highway in Kolkata? That two foreigners perhaps traveled just 1 km by rickshaw in a narrow, jammed packed poor, working class areas , and you judging entire Chittagong city by that? Forget about Kolkata or 3-4 years old video. I will show you the latest 2017 video of your 'great and rich' Bangaluru city(which you consider in a different league than ''one of the poorest'' Kolkata according to you). It's a bike ride and fairly covered a large segment of the city. See how great(!) Bangaluru looks outside the silicon and IT areas.
No better than below average neighborhoods in Dhaka or Chittagong.

Last edited:

dude seriously ? did you watch the videos yourself ? those chittagong roads were way more shittier looking that the bangalore roads . So much more congested , with rickshaws and other stuff. Most areas of dhaka are shittier than the areas shown in that bangalore video .

I wonder why are Indian big mouth like @gslv mk3 are silent in this post despite tagging? Does Kolkata looks even half as modern, beautiful and green as seen here the videos of Chittagong?
@Species @UKBengali @Neptune_

i don't think there are any such planned areas in dhaka right now , let alone chittagong .

kolkata also has a new "iconic" bridge

dude seriously ? did you watch the videos yourself ? those chittagong roads were way more shittier looking that the bangalore roads . So much more congested , with rickshaws and other stuff. Most areas of dhaka are shittier than the areas shown in that bangalore video .

i don't think there are any such planned areas in dhaka right now , let alone chittagong .

kolkata also has a new "iconic" bridge

Dada - we are all plum happy that Calcutta has new buildings and a large-ish four way traffic stop.

Makes the shopping and transport of our womenfolk easier.

But we all know the ground reality of most of the city. Not just a few square miles in Newtown like shown here.

The second capital area in Dhaka was designed sixty years ago and looks as planned as this - when Calcutta had nothing of the sort. You have no clue. :lol:

You forget we have all been to Calcutta and know what it is mostly like.

I am not going to start d*ck measuring Dhaka or Chittagong with of all places, Calcutta. And no - I am not going to post videos or images.

Try to visit Dhaka or Chittagong sometime. You will get it.

So you are comparing a narrow, gulli road of Chittagong city populated by poor working class people with that of one of the major arterial road/highway in Kolkata? That two foreigners perhaps traveled just 1 km by rickshaw in a narrow, jammed packed poor, working class areas , and you judging entire Chittagong city by that? Forget about Kolkata or 3-4 years old video. I will show you the latest 2017 video of your 'great and rich' Bangaluru city(which you consider in a different league than ''one of the poorest'' Kolkata according to you). It's a bike ride and fairly covered a large segment of the city. See how great(!) Bangaluru looks outside the silicon and IT areas.

Well Bengaluru is 'great and rich' to them now because there wasn't anything worth sh*t there a few years ago. What they have there now is beyond their wildest dreams, courtesy of back office and call center jobs. No wonder they're so excited. :lol:

Some of these Sanghi idiots have new laptops because of their call center jobs (bobs and vagine crowd) and start this d*ck measuring habit right-away. They have little clue about the rest of the world but feel that a few new roads and buildings are cause to start thumping chests.

Damn Chumcheekas....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom