What's new

"Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai"

@Hafizzz... Atleast you should have gotten the phrasing correct :P ... It is 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' not 'Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai'

I agree with Abir...the reason why the number of chinese have decreased in Kolkata is just commercial.

earlier the chinese community here used to have leather tanning business in a very large scale..most of whom have given up the business due to losses and the local businessmen joining these leather businesses...chinese who gave up these business mostly went back to China. only few peope are still attached to the business..rest of them eityher run restaurants or beauty parlours. But they are one of the highly respected communities here.

off topic :
...and you will love their food. just day before yesterday was at Big Boss.. a famous chinese restaurant in Tangra.:smitten:

@Hafizzz... Atleast you should have gotten the phrasing correct :P ... It is 'Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai' not 'Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai'

Now you are trying to claim that India is more superior than China by insisting that I should type "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" rather than "Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai". LOL

Now you are trying to claim that India is more superior than China by insisting that I should type "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" rather than "Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai". LOL

No its rather writing it incorrectly as from the original sentence..

Its like reading Star twinkle little little instead of Twinkle twinkle little star.

No its rather writing it incorrectly as from the original sentence..

Its like reading Star twinkle little little instead of Twinkle twinkle little star.

Do you see any difference if I type "Chinese and Indians are brothers" or "Indian and Chinese are brothers" ???

There is no difference and so are "Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai" and "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai".

LOL... :lol:

Ok how about Chindi Chindi Bhai Bhai... Happy?

You seem to be of the literally creative types who make up nice headlines which seems to have nothing to do with the content of the article in debate.

Do you see any difference if I type "Chinese and Indians are brothers" or "Indian and Chinese are brothers" ???

There is no difference and so are "Chini Hindi Bhai Bhai" and "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai".

There is no difference but the correct sentence is like that and it was a popular slogan .. so changing it looks a bit odd. that all..

I agree with Abir...the reason why the number of chinese have decreased in Kolkata is just commercial.

earlier the chinese community here used to have leather tanning business in a very large scale..most of whom have given up the business due to losses and the local businessmen joining these leather businesses...chinese who gave up these business mostly went back to China. only few peope are still attached to the business..rest of them eityher run restaurants or beauty parlours. But they are one of the highly respected communities here.

off topic :
...and you will love their food. just day before yesterday was at Big Boss.. a famous chinese restaurant in Tangra.:smitten:

Yes Chinese are well respected community here. How would these guys know, the city is full of bleeding heart liberals ! lol :P

I get my weekly ration of scotch and Chinese food at China town in Tangra.

I'm from Calcutta, I can assure you one thing, no community has been looked down upon here by the majority let alone prosecuting. There might be some arresting after 62, but after so many years the city walking the extra mile and apologising for something far worse than which has happened in all over the world; tells you something about the city and her people.

The reason for less number of Chinese here is the economic emergence of China and decline in the same of Calcutta, most of them migrated to China to leverage the economic benefits.

Yes, I think "prosecution" is too strong a word.

Real prosecution is what happened to ethnic Chinese in Southeast Asia, for example half a million were killed during race riots in Indonesia alone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1514916.stm

'Jews of the East'

Ethnic Chinese have settled in South-East Asia for centuries, but most today are descendants of 19th century migrants from southern China.

Some 80 years ago, Thailand's King Rama VI called the Chinese the "Jews of the East". Across the region, they have faced much discrimination, often deeply resented for their wealth.

Last edited:
Yes Chinese are well respected community here. How would these guys know, the city is full of bleeding heart liberals ! lol :P

I get my weekly ration of scotch and Chinese food at China town in Tangra.

every week..lol.

I dont get time to go there much often..may be once in a month with my friends and family sometimes...but whenever plan to drink or eat out..it is Tangra only.

So hafizzzzzzz if we Indians start an online petition or something to let a Chinese guy sing in India will that make u happy???? I don't understand what u r trying to achieve here... and can u explain the title too..

Ok hafizzzzzzzzzzz seeing u r still here with ur unimaginable intellect wit and wisdom let me ask u this again.. what is the point of this thread... how do u explain the title.. can we please have a sane reply

chinese dragon is a nice guy.He is very friendly and not hostile.

LOL...

I don't think that is what he meant...

As an aside, "Chinese Dragons" are benevolent and peaceful creatures, unlike their Western counterparts.

Back
Top Bottom