What's new

chinese withdrawal

Ḥashshāshīn;4246222 said:
You've got nothing to counter act my statement with so you just laugh it off with these responses. You just declared your own territory as disputed and you think you 'won'. :rofl:

Chinese claimed that the land between India and China as theirs by putting some banners and when the Indian response came they with draw their claims and pis-sed off.

And you cheer lead them as usual :lol:

Losers :tdown:

I would hardly call it a win, India just legitimized China's claim by withdrawing it's own troops too. The Indian side has effectively said that the area in question is up for debate, instead of no compromise.

...but you keep believe what you want, if it makes you feel better.

Yeah, I don't get it.

They said Chinese soldiers were 20 km in Indian territory for 16 days.

So how can the Indians "withdraw" when they were already 20 km inside their own territory?

How much further do they want to withdraw?

A win for India would mean the Chinese side withdraws while the Indians hold the territory. But that didn't happen.

So I have no idea how so many Indians are claiming "victory"? If anything, it sounds like the Indians agreed to withdraw from their own land.

Ḥashshāshīn;4246114 said:
The Indians also retreated, though.

Indians setup tents 50m from Chinese tents..only after Chinese did so.
If Chinese are gone ..what reason is there for Indians to remain..we will move to our original positions...and back to out old routine of patrolling our borders.

So the Chinese are Marching 19km back? And are we stopping construction work in DBO?

No - those conditions will be under discussion.

“It cannot be resolved through flag meetings but we do not think it requires intervention at the political level. Diplomatic efforts are going well and a resolution can be expected,” a senior government functionary said.

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing is that has the permanent structure been removed?
now this area is in between the indian perception line and chinee perception line. the perm structure of india lies in the inbetween area. and also the standoff was in the in between area. if status quo happened then india has won. ie both sides withdrawing tents.
however if india removes the permanent structure then china won.
if there is give and take in lieu of moving back if india gives up something else, then also china wins.
however if its sttus quo where the pem structure is in place and both sides remove from the inbetween area , then clearly india won.

My question is under what condition Chinese withdrew? Any Idea. Information will start coming from the media soon.

Yeah, I don't get it.

So how can the Indians "withdraw" when they were already 20 km inside their own territory?

A win for India would mean the Chinese side withdraws while the Indians hold the territory. But that didn't happen.

So I have no idea how so many Indians are claiming "victory"? If anything, it sounds like the Indians agreed to withdraw from their own land.

ITBP put up opposing tents where the chinese had pitched theirs - both soldiers moved back from where they came from.

That is what I'm saying but they don't understand.

India went back from their own land, thus making the Beg Oldi (thanks for correction @lightoftruth ) disputed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude! No ! We have a forward airbase in DBO and it would remain.

Our new tents which was setup after Chinese tents to counter them.These tents are withdrawn to old positions.:coffee:

And what about the construction of Roads in the area?

But they buckled down as it is clear from news if any such thing would have occured then media would written about it,.

If I were you , I would give it some time for the murky waters to become clear , things aren't that simple in these negotiations and compromises are made which is what I am referring to .

My question is under what condition Chinese withdrew? Any Idea. Information will start coming from the media soon.

Nothing has been agreed upon - these things don't get decided in flag meetings - discussions will happen when Salman Khurshid goes to china.

Yeah, I don't get it.

And Chinese repeatedly claimed that they are on Chinese territory..with Indian tents just 50m from their position..So what was it ..Were you people lying about territory being Chinese or were Indians Camping on Chinese territory?

Besides http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/250367-chinese-withdrawal-8.html#post4246252

Back
Top Bottom