What's new

chinese withdrawal

we need to build our strength , economic and military to be bogger than the axis of evi that is china + pakistan.

At last diplomacy wins. Now where are the the cheer leaders?!!!:lazy:

I would hardly call it a win, India just legitimized China's claim by withdrawing it's own troops too. The Indian side has effectively said that the area in question is up for debate, instead of no compromise.

...but you keep believe what you want, if it makes you feel better.

I remember them making a few demands , now the sources are silent on that .

They left because some or all of them were met .

Well if you know that the sources are silent then how do you know that some of their demands are met? lol
Stop cheerleading at least now my friend

I would hardly call it a win, India just legitimized China's claim by withdrawing it's own troops too. The Indian side has effectively said that the area in question is up for debate, instead of no compromise.

Exactly.

By withdrawing themselves, India has admitted that Ladakh is a disputed area, where as before they didn't. So actually, China has gained more from this stand-off.

See, Indian can always feel good, always can describe theirself as a "winner", delude theirself, that's the ganges power..
Anything is floating clouds, only ganges is eternal....

Sweetgrape..smtyms grapes are sour :)

Guys so what did China achieve from this stand-off ?

My take:

1. Chinese did the blunder bcz Chinese renew the Tag of aggressor in Indian psyche and other south-east Nations.
2. Indian Policy makers will engage in measures to counter China in more proactive manner especially in Himalayan Mountains.
3. China has pushed India towards US-Japan-India axis until now India was reluctant to join such forums.

What are the lessons for India from this stand-off ?

The lessons for Indians are

1. Fasten up Military Modernization (Complete MMRCA deal and other stuff)
2. Raise border strike corps.
3. Build the infrastructure along the border as soon as possible
4. Concentrate on the economy. Try to reach 8% growth as soon possible. Economy is healthy then everything is fine.
5. Don't be lax
At the same time
1. Build good relations with China and try to solve the border dispute as soon as possible(Status quo is a good solution)
2. At the same time build US - Japan - India trio to counter China in Asia. India need at least another decade to counter weight China.

Ḥashshāshīn;4246191 said:
Exactly.

By withdrawing themselves, India has admitted that Ladakh is a disputed area, where as before they didn't. So actually, China has gained more from this stand-off.

Do you even know the why the dispute happened, or do you cheer lead by following Chinese here :lol:

Indian troops weren't there in the first place. They arrived only after. It is not a win for India. It is not a win for China. It is not a loss for India. It is not a loss for China. What the hell is it?

Sorry for breaking so many cheergal's heart
@LoveIcon @Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Safriz @Areesh
11809600-love-sickness-and-heartbreak-concept-vector-illustration.jpg

LOL - Nearly one moth they did BBQ party in your territory and mighty IA was supplying soft-drinks to them, now when they decided to leave after getting bored you started chest thumping :omghaha:

BTW - Have you told you what they accepted in return? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom