What's new

chinese withdrawal

I'm talking about the Indians on this forum declaring victory, even though the Indian side withdrew as well.

I've seen the Indian media reporting over this incident and they've gone crazy attacking themselves and the Indian lack of response rather than anything else.

The International media hasn't been interested in this issue, and the Chinese media hasn't been interested in this issue.

The only thing left to question now is whether India ever actually believed we were 20 km into Indian territory, since this withdrawal suggests otherwise.

If it were not for Pakistani Bangladeshi and false flag Chinese Warmongering (They are Itching for an India China war) most Indians would not be poking fun at China on this thread, as reality is that Indians and Chinese we do not really have a problem that we cannot solve we have done it for thousands of years..

So what you mean is that it is a forum victory. :no:

I always maintained that disputes are due to differences in perception of the LAC, so it doesn't involve me anyway.

The issue didn't hold much interest in the International News or local Chinese news, so it matters little over here. Though I support peace over conflict in any case.

I have been a great supporter of Indo-Chinese friendship as it would benefit both the countries especially from the recession in which every economic giants are facing hardships...it was the right to check the west. Trust building was and is the most important step....but this Chinese move to me was a BLUNDER...what it has done is..move a neutral India towards Japan and US. I dunno what was going on in the minds of the Chinese leaders...many cheerleaders and warmongers were trying to say that India would be crushed...blah blah....they forget that the geopolitical scenario as well as Indian Armed Forces are not the same as it was in 1962. A Indo-Chinese war would open doors to a 3rd world war....hope people realize this.

Bad news for HongWu, Psyops, and other Pakistani fanboys of China

Unbelievable you guys still fighting with hongwu

Sunday afternoon...cricket matches are over...what would people do...have fun with a false flagger..I suppose it has been entertaining.

Any way I must admit...in the list of Comedians...he holds the second position...just next to a so called defense expert Zaid Hamid.

It is. But there can be no peace in our time. Peace has to be everlasting. Indian leadership must engage with both Chinese and Pakistani leadership on the border dispute issues. Or else we are living on illusion

Red is OK...but Green no way.....:nana:

:lol: :lol: :lol: We all know after the Indian Army took a step back eventually India would give in Chinese demands. You lost all bargaining leverage. That article is just putting it in a slightly less humiliating fashion for Indians. Less humiliating than the way Indian army retreated from its own territory simultaneously with the PLA.

By the way, don't forget to vote for Congress! :yahoo:

I will look forward to my privilege to vote and not tell anyone who I voted for.

China got what it wanted. In time they will also get S.tibet and parts of ladakh. :coffee:

Yup China got what it wanted...one more neighbor as its enemy...who was neutral until now...but has forced them to think about joining hands with Japan, Vietnam, Philippines and the USA.

HongWu/Psyops vs. entire Indian nation.

Have they single handedly devasted the Indian nation that bad that Indians are behaving like schizophrenics?

Watch-Schizophrenia-Documentary-610x250.png

These are only two Chinese cyber warriors we're taking about here. Imagine if the Chinese Army had threatened India with war, most Indians would probably had died of shock.

Maybe you are correct. But its time for the Indians to stop responding to him. He is able to get Indians to waste 27 pages of time talking to him. I'm not sure when comes out on top with this China-India stand off. But when it comes to this thread, @HongWu owns the rest of Indian posters.

No he owns some armoured divisions a few awesome jets and some nukes and last but not least a one way bus ticket to New Delhi :toast_sign:

Just Kidding

Actually it's you (and other Indians) who feel so humiliated now because you really thought India was some kind of shupa-powa!

India can kiss Chumar good-bye! Great Sun-Tzu move by China.

:omghaha:

You think only Chinese read Sun-Tzu?

Last edited by a moderator:
34 pages of responding to HongWu, you Indians still need to respond to him? I posted on this thread before I left for church and after I came home and 7 pages later, he is still at it and you guys are still responding. He is successfully getting a rise out of you guys. And you know what, you should employ him in your media as he would be a star there providing the opposite views but create traffic.

hong gu is comic relief. the other physco ws a false flagger. this is a pwakistani site so we dont have much chance to humiliate u. we still make a mockery of pakistan neways n will continue to do so. :)

China's aim was to send a message. They sent it loud and clear.

China's aim was to send a message. They sent it loud and clear.
true story, i used to wonder about the effects of sewer oil consumption. thank you china for a demonstration. :tup:
perhaps CPC should stick to sending fishermen.

Indian troops weren't there in the first place. They arrived only after. It is not a win for India. It is not a win for China. It is not a loss for India. It is not a loss for China. What the hell is it?

The problem is that before the Indians claimed that the area was Indian territory, no compromise, but by agreeing to a MUTUAL withdrawal, instead of an after-withdrawal withdrawal, they've said that the area is now considered disputed territory.

That's one hell of a change of policy, because it may look good for India in the short term, but in the long term the Chinese may use this against India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom