What's new

chinese withdrawal

The PLA ran out of chicken chow mein, got tired of the curry beef served by the ah chars, and decided to go home to their wived for some decent home cooked meals.

The PLA ran out of chicken chow mein, got tired of the curry beef served by the ah chars, and decided to go home to their wived for some decent home cooked meals.

They should have stayed home in the first place - closer to their wives and their chow mein instead of camping out inthe open just by themselves fearing and never knowing when the Indians might decide to blow them up and make sacrificial lambs out of them.

They should have stayed home in the first place - closer to their wives and their chow mein instead of camping out inthe open just by themselves fearing and never knowing when the Indians might decide to blow them up and make sacrificial lambs out of them.
:omghaha: Now we learned we can force India to carve away territory like Chumar just by doing an incursion. Get your gold from temples because next time we'll demand a few tons of gold to make us leave.

:omghaha: Now we learned we can force India to carve away territory like Chumar just by doing an incursion. Get your gold from temples because next time we'll demand a few tons of gold to make us leave.

:omghaha: Don't you think you have embarrassed your countrymen enough already?

Now the emphasis should be on building up defence on eastern border. Diplomacy works only when the other side knows we have other cards too. St. Anthony has done sone good job but has failed at modernisation of IA. The modernisation must be prioritised.
I see IA placing orders for Apaches very soon.

during negotiation they might get something too :pop:

Look CNN did a good interview of your PM it is the talk of the town all over the world. Should you not be more interested in subjects where "BD" is concerned?

On topic: We will find out in due course

Indian establishment must now think of creating an extra desk for Chinese to execute aggressive economic, military espionage and analysis, that is where we will definitely have an upper hand to check mate all Chinese moves. the water has crossed its level.

Yeah, I don't get it.

They said Chinese soldiers were 20 km in Indian territory for 16 days.

So how can the Indians "withdraw" when they were already 20 km inside their own territory?

How much further do they want to withdraw?

A win for India would mean the Chinese side withdraws while the Indians hold the territory. But that didn't happen.

So I have no idea how so many Indians are claiming "victory"? If anything, it sounds like the Indians agreed to withdraw from their own land.

The thing is we do not like living in Tents. We would rather be snug and warm in our base and go out for the occasional walk. But when we see unlicensed campers in the area we see to it that they kindly return to their snug warm base.

hC5E04E84

from the posts here it sounds like China got a bigger buffer zone, since the supposed "Indian territory" is now no mans land.
Sending 50 men to put an entire nation on edge and endless domestic political bashing is definately a win in China's books.

Just think what 50 men did to the Indian psyche, countless indian called their government gutless and wanted them replaced. Meanwhile in China, the border incident never made it onto the 7 o'clock news.

from the posts here it sounds like China got a bigger buffer zone, since the supposed "Indian territory" is now no mans land.
Sending 50 men to put an entire nation on edge and endless domestic political bashing is definately a win in China's books.

Just think what 50 men did to the Indian psyche, countless indian called their government gutless and wanted them replaced. Meanwhile in China, the border incident never made it onto the 7 o'clock news.

Because your news channels did not want to give coverage to a misadventure that was bound to end in failure.

Chinese media deciding not to cover something is nothing new, is it?

If Indians want to replace their government, they have something called the "elections" to do so. But what about chinese? They can't ever replace their government. No, the PARTY decides. The PARTY rules.

The land in question was always no man's land. It is Indian territory, but unpatrolled and unoccupied and uninhabited. And that is how it will remain. Status quo ante.

Chinese came to settle there, but saw Indians amassing troops, realized there was nothing they could do, and went back.

(No man's land does not mean it does not belong to any country. It means that it is uninhabited. It was. It will be.)

34 pages of responding to HongWu, you Indians still need to respond to him? I posted on this thread before I left for church and after I came home and 7 pages later, he is still at it and you guys are still responding. He is successfully getting a rise out of you guys. And you know what, you should employ him in your media as he would be a star there providing the opposite views but create traffic.

@Spring Onion I remember you had great fascination on Chinese tents.... Now its the time to check what happened to that tents.... whether the tent was taken back or left there....... I know you would be upset to see this news.....

Brace yourself for an incoherent reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom