What's new

Chinese Weapon Exports

Can we get a source of any kind? I was actually just wondering about the reason as to why Qatar picked it over all the other choices during such a critical time period in terms of foreign relations.
What Russia offer at Qatar's bidding? S300 or S400?

210016r76999g5ezd226nv.jpg
210017cvbb77wwvxn7i3ww.jpg
210017ddd6i5f66166nmi6.jpg
210017ewguz1wlfgytg1g1.jpg

Hello friends, I have few question regarding the C 13B (Type 56 corvette) commissioned by Bangladesh Navy.

Can members here shed some light on the emission of Sonar & torpedo launchers? Why they were not installed?

Does these ships(C 13B) really lacks a sonar?

Will the next two units that is under construction in China will come without sonar too?

Can you also talk to some Chinese speaking forums/ internal sources or Wuchang shipyard staffs & bring us some more informations on this matter?

@cnleio @cirr @grey boy 2 @Deino @wanglaokan @Chinese-Dragon & others.

Your answers will be greatly appreciated. Regards. :-)

Last edited:
Hello friends, I have few question regarding the C 13B (Type 56 corvette) commissioned by Bangladesh Navy.

Can members here shed some light on the emission of Sonar & torpedo launchers? Why they were not installed?

Will the next two units that is under construction in China will come without sonar too?

Can you also talk to some Chinese speaking forums/ internal sources or Wuchang shipyard staffs & bring us some more informations on this matter?

Hi, I'm quoting someone else from an earlier thread about C13B corvette, "Don't know about bow sonar, but there is insider saying they do not install torpedoes due to price." Maybe C13B simply does not intend to serve the role of ASW in Bangladesh navy. "The bow sonar and torpedoes on basic type 056 is for self-defense only, have or not have is not very important." Your navy has Durjoy-class. For their asw role Durjoy-class ships have two forward-mounted 6-tube EDS-25A 250 mm (10 in) ASW rocket launchers and decoy launchers, and it is equipped with ESS-3 bow mounted sonar
Hope this helps. Thanks!

China export ships made according to the requirement of the customers. What is fitted or not fitted is specified by the buyer. Therefore the best party to answer your question is BD Navy.

Military sales is not just product performance but long term relationships and other factors come into the play ;) Europe will buy first local than US or NATO Russian and its republic from its allies and then rarely from outside and other same way cost and performance may be factor but may not the only criteria

CH-4 can carry AR-1 missiles, capable of hitting soldiers, tanks and small boats within 1.5 meters of the target. The Saudi facility will be CASC’s third CH-4 factory outside of China, with facilities in Pakistan and Myanmar.
so CH-4 factory is already existed in Myanmar. ?Anyone can comfirm it ?
not sure about CH-4 but we do have CH-3 UCAV.
CH-3A of Myanmar
00-10-56-13310455_114990325588193_1255146004475195134_n.jpg

00-11-25-2Q==.jpg

00-11-44-CH3A-Landing.jpeg

00-14-15-lo-bang-chung-myanmar-mua-uav-chien-dau-cua-trung-quoc-hinh-8.jpg

00-14-53-images.jpg

Can we get a source of any kind? I was actually just wondering about the reason as to why Qatar picked it over all the other choices during such a critical time period in terms of foreign relations.

Sort of like paying an extortion fee, as Saudi paid big before (biggest payment to the US and the second to China) and Qatar wants to make it a bit even. Qatar doesn't really care if they can operate those HQ-9 missiles.

Back
Top Bottom