What's new

Chinese UAV News & Discussions (Strictly)

微信图片_20201010003819.jpg
微信图片_20201010003823.jpg

Via @彩虹无人机科技有限公司 from Weixin

According to these reports Turkish drones are sh1t and Chinese drones have performed much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Therefore you go, just as I and my European colleagues expected f...

[QUOTE = "kristisipe, gönderi: 12745834, üye: 143758"]
Bu nedenle, benim ve Avrupalı meslektaşlarımın aşağılık ve dürüst olmayan Türklerden beklediği gibi gidiyorsunuz. gevezelik etmeye devam et.
[/ALINTI]
You disrespect I said my opinion . You should look at TB / 2 achievements 😉.

中国电科集团电科院开展了陆空协同固定翼无人机“蜂群”系统。 近期进行了相关试验试飞工作,验证了陆上发射和空中投放固定翼无人机“蜂群”开展对地察打、精确打击等各项任务能力。 相比于旋翼/多旋翼无人机,固定翼无人机具有速度快、航时长等优势,是各国无人机装备的首选。旋翼/多旋翼无人机“蜂群”的数量世界纪录超过3000架,而固定翼无人机“蜂群”的数量世界纪录仅仅只有200架,而这200架固定翼无人机“蜂群”的世界纪录同样由中国电科集团电科院团队于2017年11月创造。 此次披露的陆空协同固定翼无人机“蜂群”系统是我国首个实用化的无人机“蜂群”,展示了车载快速部署、密集发射、空中悬停投放、机动投放、精确编队、阵型变换、对地察打、精确打击等全流程任务能力。

The Electric Power Institute (also known as CAEIT) of CETC (China Electronics Technology Group Corporation) has carried out the "bee colony" or "swarm" system of land-air cooperative fixed-wing UAV. Recently, relevant flight tests have been carried out to verify the capabilities of the land-based launch and airborne fixed-wing UAV "Swarm" to carry out ground observation and precision strike and other missions in September 2020. Compared with the rotor / multi-rotor UAV, fixed-wing UAV has the advantages of fast speed and long flight time, which makes them the first choice for UAV equipment of all countries.

The world record for the number of "swarm" of rotor / multi-rotor UAV is more than 3000, while the world record of fixed-wing UAV "bee colony" is only 200. The world record of 200 fixed-wing UAV "bee colony" was also set by the team of CETC in November 2017. The land-air cooperative fixed-wing UAV "bee colony" system disclosed this time is China's first practical UAV "swarm", demonstrating the vehicle-mounted rapid deployment, intensive launch, hovering launching, mobile launching, precise formation, formation transformation, ground observation and strike, precision strike and other tasks.

The same footage is re-posted at below:

中国电科陆空协同固定翼无人机“蜂群”系统

CETC's "Bee Colony" System of Land-Air Cooperative Fixed-Wing UAV

Last edited:
According to the official weibo account of China Aeronautical Establishment, the next generation fighter will take maiden flight next year.

According to the owner of CJDBY, he talk with an reliable source, claiming the fighter about to take first flight is unmanned, see the 11th and 61th replies in the thread:

He could not get any further information about this unmanned fighter.

Back
Top Bottom