What's new

Chinese tycoon to feed 1,000 poor Americans

I was shell-shocked when I first plunged into the side streets in San Fran. Both sides of the road were filled with human bodies to the degree that you have to jump over them as they rested in their sleeping bags. But they are blessed as the weather is nice for most of the year.

For this age, certainly not, since they may not bite us. But reflect a hundred years back, yes they were. So, I was basically referring to the era of colonialism.

They are still barbarians to those who suffer in their hands. For us, I think they are business partners.

A very strange view of the Western world from this side. What is the cutoff for holding those alive today responsible for the deeds of previous eras?

The 2014 poverty line in the US for a family of 4 is around $25,000/year USD. Less than 20 countries have a higher median household income in USD.

In this day in age, i don't think it is necessary to be calling our partners in the west as 'barbarians'.

But I should not single out the colonialist and imperialist West of the past as barbarian, since there are present-day barbarians (state and non-state) and one of them is wrecking havoc in Northern Iraq these days. ISIS has been indirectly supported by certain Western countries and their lackeys such as Turkey when they were engaged in war in Syria. Now they are definitely re-writing the definition of barbarianism (A tweet by a ISIS member):

kesikbasice2.jpg

Anyway Chen Guang Biao did charity and show off himself together, he is a STRANGE (or SMART) Chinese Boss.

20140127102924669086923.jpg

6c178dadgw1e1kq8c93ynj.jpg

xbls1169410090368.jpg

Just one question how can i as rich as Boss Chen ??? :eek:

This guy often acts like a clown and did money stuns from time to time...

There are a few things about China's new riches:
1, Many of them got sudden fortune through illegal business (such as prostitution driving, fake drug making, etc), swallowing public properties in privatization process, stealing from the government (land purchase) or/and tax crimes.
2, Many of them are neither properly educated nor professional.
3, Most of them are lack of social responsibility, morality and humanity
4, From what some of their younger generation have done many of the rich families are shown to be like living pigs
5, Many are, or connected with, corrupted officials

1, Many of them got sudden fortune through illegal business (such as prostitution driving, fake drug making, etc), swallowing public properties in privatization process, stealing from the government (land purchase) or/and tax crimes.
4, From what some of their younger generation have done many of the rich families are shown to be like living pigs

Here we have a term that kind of paraphrases the behavior, as it is not exclusive to China: "New Money"

I think Chen's money r CLEAN, coz he is not afraid of China media's flashlight, exposure his money to public and did the SHOW many times within recent years.

If his company did dirty business in China or exchanged dirty benefits with some corrupt officials, his rivals must expose or accuse him.

I didn't hear any bad news in China about Chen Guang Biao and his business, most complaint is his show-off. Do u hear something ?

Except show-off, his charity do much better than other rich men in China, at least we saw he sent real cash to every poor ppl on the TV, not store in some philanthropic foundation nobody know where donations to go.

Last edited:
In Japan, it is uncommon to do this; to publicize acts like this. In fact, it is looked down upon.

Japan is also very protocol following country. Everything follows protocol. Nobody "stick out". If you have been to Tokyo, you will see everybody wearing the same thing. Everybody appears to be very robotic. One example is the Tsunami that strike Japan. Even when entire towns were wiped out, you do not see many Japanese wailing, screaming, crying etc. So emotionless. Very weird. Have you ever see their politicians when they line up for photo session. Nobody even smile. All like robots.

BOSS Chen is all about sticking out. Be different. Not afraid of being call a fool. He has character. That is important.

Hmm. I lost all respect i had for this man. "Most influential person in china, most prominent philanthropist..."
Narcissisimus ad infintum! :tdown:

US businesses, particularly those in strategic and tactical management don't publicize that kind of verbiage as seen in his card tho. In fact, it might even dissuade.

I believe American like people with character. Americans like Yao Ming is more because of his character. Boss Chen is just being himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom