What's new

Chinese TV programs about pakistan

it is actually that there are many Engilsh interview parts in this 2 videos.

so there havent much language barriers to understand the chinese TV programs about pakistan

Very nice video. Thank you for posting and sharing.

It translate that Pakistanis should learn Mandarin and Cantonese, why doesn't Pakistanis do it ?

Cause it is too effing hard. The grammar is easy but remembering thousands of characters is a major headache for any linguist.

Cause it is too effing hard. The grammar is easy but remembering thousands of characters is a major headache for any linguist.

True but there are others who have learnt it and they are not Chinese origin so whats stopping PAkistanis:
Here is a list of some

William Hootkins: American actor
Herbert Hoover: American President
Kenneth Scott Latourette: American academic historian
Paul Robeson: American singer, actor and activist[
Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn: Thai princess
Gary Snyder: American poet and essayist. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry.
Mira Sorvino: American actress
Bob Woodruff: American television journalist, ABC News

I havent seen one Pakistani learning it - no offense to them, just something to point out- but please prove me wrong otherwise.

Futher to this, learning and understanding Chinese and Pakistani culture and language can only bring China and Pakistan even closer.

^^^ NOW Shut up willya! =D THANK YOU!

THE CHINESE LADY SAYS SALAM!:woot:

-EDIT: one more thing he's a common citizen compared to urhigh profile list!
it shows how much pakistani people love china!

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent seen one Pakistani learning it - no offense to them, just something to point out- but please prove me wrong otherwise.

I am learning and I am sure there will be other Pakistanis on this forum who are also learning.

its really nice sharing, but unfortunatly we dont get them, i also watch about the program on Geo News,
thanks to share with us keep it up
BISE Sargodhha

In summary the video showed after the OBL mission from US, Pakistan was put in between a rock and a hard place. One side it has to face the pressure and suspicion from the West and on the other hand the wrath from terrorist's revenge. The video also showed that China fully understand and appreciate the sacrifice Pakistan is showing during the WoT with some video clips of joint anti-terrorism exercise between China and Pakistan. The interview of some expert also mentioned the anit-terrorism cooperation between China and Pakistan has started before WoT even before 9/11. The co-op was believe start in early 90s and including exchange of staff training, intelligence sharing, and equipment and technology co-op. It is believed Pakistan is tremendously helpful when it comes to Chinese's fight against terrorists movement in Xinjiang.

US suffered only hundreds of casualty during the entire war in Afghanistan, however Pakistan has already suffered 4000+ military casualty in WoT and thousands more in civilian. So US's not only not appreciate an ally like Pakistan but more importantly doubt Pakistan's sincerity in his partnership is puzzling and would hurt US's long term strategic goal. Another view the interview has shown was that China found US's contempt towards Pakistan just because the amount of aid US provide to Pakistan is at least disrespectful to a nation and lives of their brave soldiers and on the border line of disgust.

This is up to 9:00, will try to translate the rest.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom