What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

Modi and trump have same IQ supporter and why is it my little nephew who is not quite 3 has a greater vocabulary than trump and is more coherent when addressing us

Modi supporters are way dumber. Modi has made his supporters and Indians poorer since he became PM. Until coronavirus the average American was doing fine.

Its actually two friends shaking hands with the Slave SHIVERING in fear for the up coming treatment!
Slave of whoom? As far I know, we don't have any military airbase of any foreign country, neither any of our port is leased to any foreign country, nor anyone threat us every alternate day of stopping military aid.

Ye Donald Trump kyun bina wajah Narendra Modi ki dhoti raha hai? :woot:

It's like going to a party with a so-called friend who tells all the eligible girls that you are already married!

Modi supporters are way dumber. Modi has made his supporters and Indians poorer since he became PM. Until coronavirus the average American was doing fine.

I don't mind exchanging Modi with Imran Khan. You can do whatever you want to that fascist SoB, Imran will definitely get more cooperation this side of the border if he were PM.

You have a better leader in every aspect, and we Indians are jealous!

Dont ask obtuse questions. I asked a straightforward one. Ram Lal - yes indian name - chang river - seriously ?

For the obtuse, all information comes as a surprise. Go to Umsaw Market and look at Umiam Lake.

Again - can indian brahmin state ever offer meaningful brotherhood ? then what the heck is it doing placing a pan chewing thread wearing Col Sharma armed with imported machine guns in lands bearing names like lukung lake and chang river?

Have you heard of Chewang Rinchen? Find out what he did for the Indian Army, and why Pakistan Army pensioners now draw their pensions in Indian.

IN theory yes communist china can and does offer brotherhood. It may act against separatist ideologies but they dont have the rubbish of caste blood lines and nonsense.

Right. In theory. So much for every oversmart kid of 42 pounding a keyboard to score points on an Internet connection paid for by their parents.

Both Army camps at finger 4.
upload_2020-5-28_22-3-35.png

No your just being silly and now babbling on for nothing. That’s clearly adamant from your poorly written responses
You can't counter facts so you are resorting to inane barbs. That's ok. I understand.

Ultra epic fail Bhittttanikhan. No wonder you block everyone on twitter as your claims are so easy to bust.

Look at this 2008 map from University of Texas it clearly shows actual LAC in Pangong Tso at Finger 4/5 and not at Finger 8.

images

Some India media groups have been trying to show LAC to be at Finger 8 but that is just plain old lies as that would have meant India still has Khurnak fort which all know was captured by Chinese in 1962.

We never patrolled upto finger 8 after 1962 war as China captured Khurnak fort (only major base between Finger 5 &8) in '62.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khurnak_Fort

Khurnak located in Finger 8 sector has been a major PLA base since 1963.

Wrong Chinese never left any of their positions located behind their 1960 claim line (which they reached succesfully in 1962). Only positions they left was that those were well ahead of their 1960 claim line.
Example just after 1962 war at Pangong Tso they left Finger 1 to Finger 4 as that was outside their claim line but kept Finger 5 to 8 as that was within their claim line.

Thus fact is no Indian patrols have crossed into Finger 5 after 62 war

I block people for bing abusive trolls. I have better things to do than waste my time on them.

The finger 8 claim is being made by Indians. If your defense is Indian media has thoughts of their own, we know who controls your media, so dont even try. The university of texas is right. India is wrong.

Again the finger 8 patrolling claims stem from your own country. I also wrote above that I don't believe they actually did and it's just a ploy to legitimize India's finger 8 LAC claim.

Now go chant Ultra Epic Fail like an 8-year-old.

Pretty sure this was a planned provocation between Modi, Trump and the globalists to stick a finger in China's eye.

Pretty sure this was a planned provocation between Modi, Trump and the globalists to stick a finger in China's eye.

Not a peep from American or Chinese heck Indian press looks like behind the scenes diplomacy to save face

Back
Top Bottom