What's new

Chinese troops have erected tents 19km inside Indian territory: Govt

You think you are so powerful that you can attack UPWARDS into the highest mountain range on the planet, the Himalayas? :lol:

You know we have the high ground on the Tibetan plateau right?

Stop boasting and start doing it then. :rofl:

I just told you what is the Indian perception of LAC.. . just so that Chinese dont cry foul when we push our forces towards our legitimate border across Tibet...

I just told you what is the Indian perception of LAC.. . just so that Chinese dont cry foul when we push our forces towards our legitimate border across Tibet...

Don't worry, I won't cry foul for one second.

In fact I am very eager to see you attacking UPWARDS into the highest mountain range on the planet, even though we occupy the high ground on the Tibetan plateau. :lol:

I agree war not happening. Also it can not be repeated enough that indian media is not indian govt.

My only beef here is such unnecessary status quo change (in that area, wherever it is, china never built a camp in the past) will only add to anxiety amongst smaller chinese neighbors and that opens the gates more and more for USA. It sems rather pointless from Chinese side, no?

Exactly, which is why we wouldn't have changed the status quo in the first place.

Our side says that India built a new airfield on the border (which India admits) and started aggressive patrolling first. And that we still have not crossed the LAC.

Your side said that we crossed the LAC, even though the border has not been demarcated. Now you can believe yours, I'll believe mine. No fighting is going to happen anyway.

Depends on who you believe. According to my government, we haven't changed the status quo at all, in fact it was India that set up an airfield and started aggressive patrolling first.

Since it's all classified, we'll never know. And since a war over the Himalayas is so incredibly unlikely, I am not particularly bothered by the situation.

thee is nothing like aggressive patrolling.. its our side of LAC we will do what we like.

Chinese definition of status quo is as hilarious as tom and jerry.

we also consider Tibet as our Lands.. so when we move into Tibet we would have not changed any status quo..

Dude. NO thats your pseronal stand, not Indian perception, meaning perception and communicated stand of GOI.

Its pointless getting into an argument over such things.

Why didn't they respond in the first instant?

Indo-Pak border par koi 200 meter andar nhn asakta and here you have a 19km intrusion!

You made a valid and relevant question....The answer is that Indian public response would have been different if it would have been Pakistan....China's aggression never evokes simillar response in Indian public like Pakistan...Even I am also surprised with this kind of mindset of our people....This gives lot of time and space for gov to make necessary diplomatic steps..

In fact I am very eager to see you attacking UPWARDS into the highest mountain range on the planet, even though we occupy the high ground on the Tibetan plateau. :lol:

high ground or low ground... our perception of LAC covers whole of Tibet...

One thing is clear:

if China entering 19 KMs inside Indian controlled land is not violation of Staus Quo just because Chinese always considered that area to be their own

then India entering 1000 KMs inside Tibet is not a violation of status quo as we consider it our lands..

Exactly, which is why we wouldn't have changed the status quo in the first place.

Our side says that India built a new airfield on the border (which India admits) and started aggressive patrolling first. And that we still have not crossed the LAC.

Your side said that we crossed the LAC, even though the border has not been demarcated. Now you can believe yours, I'll believe mine. No fighting is going to happen anyway.

your reply makes more sense to me...If China feels that building infrastructure is a issue, so does that mean that China has not built anything near to its border? If China has not made any infrastructure bear to its border, then i can see that China's complain makes sense to me...But if China has made border post and airstrips near to your border, then China can not claim that Indian should not make it when you have made things from your side too..

high ground or low ground... our perception of LAC covers whole of Tibet...

One thing is clear:

if China entering 19 KMs inside Indian controlled land is not violation of Staus Quo just because Chinese always considered that area to be their own

then India entering 1000 KMs inside Tibet is not a violation of status quo as we consider it our lands..

Then you don't know what the LAC is. It is the line of ACTUAL control; the points upto which India and china controlled by about 1949.

India did NOT control tibet in 1949 (or any time since).

No, India's perception of LAC does not include tibet.

your reply makes more sense to me...If China feels that building infrastructure is a issue, so does that mean that China has not built anything near to its border? If China has not made any infrastructure bear to its border, then i can see that China's complain makes sense to me...But if China has made border post and airstrips near to your border, then China can not claim that Indian should not make it when you have made things from your side too..

we need not care whether China made infra on their side of LAC or not.

on our side of LAC we will build whatever we want.... bunkers, air strips, roads, heli pads, and everything

Then you don't know what the LAC is. It is the line of ACTUAL control; the points upto which India and china controlled by about 1949.

India did NOT control tibet in 1949 (or any time since).

No, India's perception of LAC does not include tibet.

so did China control the 20 KMs land where its soldier are sitting now in 1949? If the answer is NO then why China saying its not violated LAC.

bro Chinese definition of LAC is different: for them LAC is till where they think they claims lie. Above definition of LAC will serve India no good.

so even if they come in by 100 KMs they will say they have not violated the LAC (as their silent assumption is that their LAC extends and covers all their claims)

So as the definition of LAC has been changed by China, I am happy to state that by the proper definition Indian LAC extends and covers whole of Tibet....

@fateh71, I am not trying to harp on inde government but seriously if the enemy is 19 clicks inside your territorie and the government is being passive then either there is something wrong with the people in charge or they have no honor for their motherland what so ever. I mean we canadienne are not a strong militarie power but we still scramble our birds any time the russian bombers head up north and that is usually alot eh!.

Look at it this way, the chinois are right rolling in your wives's bed!(sorry to bad langue mod, I will delete if some members get offended but there is no other way to explain this transgression)
@Chinese-Dragon, believe me, if the west was ever going to launch an invasion on mainland chine, we will probably read Sun Tzu 100 times before attacking so do not take the west for chumps, but I seriously do not think Canada is going to be imperial any time soon. However last time we were imperial, Washington was burning in flames (a la 1812)!
However seriously lay off my inde peeps, they are nice folks you know, why you guys bothering such a peaceful nation seriously, they got some things going for them and now the chinois men is ruining the party!

Last edited by a moderator:
However seriously lay off my inde peeps, they are nice folks you know, why you guys bothering such a peaceful nation seriously, they got some things going for them and now the chinois men is ruining the party!

We haven't crossed the LAC yet. :P

As you said, if we really were 20km inside Indian territory, they would be shelling our troops by now.

As you said, if we really were 20km inside Indian territory, they would be shelling our troops by now.

Reading these thread, this thread must be like holiday come true for all the chinois members as I was noticing alot of warning from chinois governmente but have to say if this news is true then I have learned my lesson to never doubt, when chinois are doing the warning. However seriously, isn't your imminent threat coming from vietnam and I apologize for my ignorance on the matter but based on what I read from some members comments, aren't are the Vietnamese threatening to punish chine for it's transgression or something!(they sound very pissed of monsieurs!)

I hope they are bombed by SU 30 MKI.. so that even the heli doesnt dare to come in support of them..:yay:

@fateh71, I am not trying to harp on inde government but seriously if the enemy is 19 clicks inside your territorie and the government is being passive then either there is something wrong with the people in charge or they have no honor for their motherland what so ever. I mean we canadienne are not a strong militarie power but we still scramble our birds any time the russian bombers head up north and that is usually alot eh!.

Monsieur, its a disputed deserted territory patrolled by both armies for decades, the change being setting up a tent now, there is no international border but LAC- Indian version

Chinese have not even crossed the LAC, and there is no international border - chinese version

By both versions, your analyses is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom