What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

There were 500 princely states when India become independent. All the states were asked to join either India or Pakistan. Kashmir, being one of the princely state, choose India through an instrument of accession to state of India. The problem came when Pakistan said that as Kashmir is Muslim majority it should have accessioned to Pakistan.
Kashmir had a Hindu king but a Muslim majority. Such a problem came naturally. In such a case, a plebiscite may not favor India, even though it has become an international fad, thanks to democratic movement.

Ok share the link ( non indian) of any incident where indian camp in Chinese territory ?
I am not sure about camp but several times Indian soldiers also entered their territory.The area is huge.This time too human chain was made on China's side.

As a
Dalai lama is in India our guest...we don't hide him and seen publically also.

Agar China ya unki colony me dum hota to.woh dalai lama ko Kuch nai le jate ?
So powerful China is ... Still waiting !!!
As a young Indian and new to this forum I saw sooo much hatred in this against India ?

What have we done wrong to you it's proven many times that Pakistani origin terrorist kills Indians , you are giving shelter to our most wanted criminals.

These are enough shame for you ... But as common Indians we don't hate Pakistan or even China.

I am completely shocked to see yours hatred against India !

I have seen many Pakistan YouTube of news and I think it's ur media and possibly military that creates such anti India feeling.

From an normal Indian citizen we do not hate Pakistan at all .

And ek Hindi me khawat Hai ki jo dusro ke liye gaddge khodta Hai woh usme khud gurta Hai !!!

Kashmir had a Hindu king but a Muslim majority. Such a problem came naturally. In such a case, a plebiscite may not favor India, even though it has become an international fad, thanks to democratic movement.

It is same as Tiberian not identifing as Chinese. There are many Kashmiris that don't identify as Indians.i am sure, If a plebescite is held in Tibet, Tibet would be a independent country

Chinese are putting India in its place at the time when India Hindu terrorist leader Modi is in America.

Chinese are putting India in its place at the time when India Hindu terrorist leader Modi is in America.
Hindu terrorist ?

Now don't say that most of world renowned and award winning terrorist are Hindus ???

Don't wanna drag any community but it's because of Pakistan that Muslims across the globe are being looked with suspecion !

Muslims stay in India as well but we Indian Muslims are not seen with that eye !

India troops crossed China border, stopped Chinese road construction.
In a statement, the Chinese defence ministry spokesman Ren Guoqiang said recently China had begun the construction of a road in DongLang region, but was stopped by Indian troops crossing the Line of Actual Control (LAC).:tup::tup:

Hindu terrorist ?

Now don't say that most of world renowned and award winning terrorist are Hindus ???

Don't wanna drag any community but it's because of Pakistan that Muslims across the globe are being looked with suspecion !

Muslims stay in India as well but we Indian Muslims are not seen with that eye !

You heard it right. Hindu terrorist. You don't like that classification, tough for you. Jog along.

You heard it right. Hindu terrorist. You don't like that classification, tough for you. Jog along.
Don't you have the courage to answer my simple question ?

Is India's most wanted criminal Hindu ?
Is kandahar mastermind Hindu ?
Mumbai attackers we're Hindus ?

If you have courage to answer sensibly my three questions I will leave this forum now !

Don't you have the courage to answer my simple question ?

Is India's most wanted criminal Hindu ?
Is kandahar mastermind Hindu ?
Mumbai attackers we're Hindus ?

If you have courage to answer sensibly my three questions I will leave this forum now !

Your rants are irrelevant to me as Pakistani. I see the mastermind of gujarat Muslim massacre as a head of India. And he being part of Hindu terrorists organisation like RSS is a stamp over him as certified Hindu terrorist.

:lol: only a terrorist can recognize another one.

If you agree that your leader is a Hindu terrorist, I being a commoner don't mind being label as terrorist.

Your rants are irrelevant to me as Pakistani. I see the mastermind of gujarat Muslim massacre as a head of India. And he being part of Hindu terrorists organisation like RSS is a stamp over him as certified Hindu terrorist.

Oh wow you are still running away from my three questions ?

By the way it was a communal clash and like Muslims Hindus were also killed.

You will certify our pm ????
Great !

By the way come back if you have answers to my three most irrelevant questions.

If you agree that your leader is a Hindu terrorist, I being a commoner don't mind being label as terrorist.
You can stand in trafalgar square or give a speech in hyde park declaring me as a hindu terrorist , neither do i care nor would the world. World knows who is who and they will form their opinion based on facts not on whims & fancies of few ppl who have an axe to grind.

As a

As a young Indian and new to this forum I saw sooo much hatred in this against India ?

What have we done wrong to you it's proven many times that Pakistani origin terrorist kills Indians , you are giving shelter to our most wanted criminals.

These are enough shame for you ... But as common Indians we don't hate Pakistan or even China.

I am completely shocked to see yours hatred against India !

I have seen many Pakistan YouTube of news and I think it's ur media and possibly military that creates such anti India feeling.

From an normal Indian citizen we do not hate Pakistan at all .

What planet are you from? Are you blind to Indian propaganda, lies and hate mongering in your media? You guys are so obsessed that I usually get Pak related news from Indians on the social media. From the comments section one can judge how many Indians spew venom day in day out. And if that is not convincing, go check your troll forum where even mods are celebrating the civilian deaths in Pakistan.

And ek Hindi me khawat Hai ki jo dusro ke liye gaddge khodta Hai woh usme khud gurta Hai !!!
Aur kitnay gadhay khodoge aap? Remeber, karma is a bitch.

According to who, the Indians?

One day, some Indian border guard is going to get an itchy trigger finger, and all Hell will break loose.

It's India's bad luck that New Delhi is only 300km from the border when even China's conventional rocket artillery has a range of over 400km. China's manufacturing base can churn out endless rocket artillery shells, every target in North and Northeastern India will be in range.
Why this agression?

Back
Top Bottom