What's new

Chinese troop movements...

Actually you are surrounded by China. Both Pakistan and BD wI'll show their teeth to you if you are defeated by China.

Lol a big if is present. Currently move from Your present position, then quote me. Other than that all the powerful and mighty china stories can be better heard from that global times instead of you.

Lol a big if is present. Currently move from Your present position, then quote me. Other than that all the powerful and mighty china stories can be better heard from that global times instead of you.
Actually we don't even borther to **** with you, but you keep asking for it. Why is that?

Here is a glimpse of his different thinking in his profile comments

He he he he...803 rapes, 729 murders in 2 months of UP BJP govt: Jai YOGIRAJ....hehehehehe

What will happen when Sadhu's rub each other. Nothing. Only Ash will fall.
But people will be blind and see only miracles in Sadhu Raj.

Its not fantasy, it's a possible outcome.

Hahaha yes and tomorrow Xi dies of heart attack is also a possible outcome.

I mean who knows, but then I don't get my hopes high.

See how stupid it sounds...so again quote me when there is actual development in ground.

Cheap crude oil prices.
Good Monsoon.
Hefty inheritance of FOREX reserves = 325 billions.

Despite that he complaints and cries.
But this is not the last things he does.
He is selling India for a song. How? Under him, for the first time, India has accumulated lot of debt.
India is losing 123 billion every 12 months (and growing) due to adverse trade:

View attachment 413651

View attachment 413652

Sshhhh. Else you will tagged a Desh Drohi.

now is the best time to hit india.

3 years down the road it becomes more modernised will be tougher

from what i know, doklam currently is regarded as chinese administered territory and before indian troops came in, chinese forces were already there.

So most likely its gonna be a battle

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom