What's new

Chinese troop movements...

Now you are ranting on offtopic. You said india should not fight, i suggested as an indian you should surrender. That's what you wanted right ?

Building road on Chinese/Bhutanese territory is not Indian business anyway.
Surrender or no surrender.
Why you want to provoke China which is 5 times that of India.
IAF lacks pilots, you dont have enough fire power as per CAG.
Why you want Indian soldiers to die?

Lol the idiot doesn't speak for any indian...All he can do is post negative articles. He cannot change the past, present or future.

Remind me if China had ever invaded any part of Sikkim. Otherwise why you talk like a hero?

Tired of the story of Sino-Indo rivalry. It is called persecutory delusion. Indian solders have no reason to die for the political game by Modi ji.

You can ask the same question by voting out modi. Meanwhile if you want soldiers to not fight, you can start a petition. Dont think soldiers will like that.

Other than that, soldiers will fight if war happens. I will pray the war does not happen but if the chinese start, then we will retaliate. Whether it is chinese/bhutan territory has been discussed to death. If you think it is chinese territory, pls buy a chinese map and hang it in your home. No issues.

You can ask the same question by voting out modi. Meanwhile if you want soldiers to not fight, you can start a petition. Dont think soldiers will like that.

Other than that, soldiers will fight if war happens. I will pray the war does not happen but if the chinese start, then we will retaliate. Whether it is chinese/bhutan territory has been discussed to death. If you think it is chinese territory, pls buy a chinese map and hang it in your home. No issues.

First try to cut their hefty import.
Which obviously Modi is not able to.

War would be a big deal.

Remind me if China had ever invaded any part of Sikkim. Otherwise why you talk like a hero?

Tired of the story of Sino-Indo rivalry. It is called persecutory delusion. Indian solders have no reason to die for the political game by Modi ji.

If they have no reason, it will be known in the next election...Lol i don't expect the chinese to know about election. But if you think we will surrender so that Xi can become mighty, then you are wrong. Chinese will know what Xi has brought them with his war mongering.

First try to cut their hefty import.
Which obviously Modi is not able to.

War would be a big deal.

You know that the deficit is from chinese trade and oil imports. Now as you propose, we will try to stop importing oil and chinese toys ok ? Lol

I strongly believe Modi in no position to pull back troop without being shown to Indian population as a weak leader when he challenged China. War is imminent China won't back down on India troop invasion onto China territory with a precondition demanded China withdrawal of their troops on their land.

War will start in the coming month between India and China.

I strongly believe Modi in no position to pull back troop without being shown to Indian population as a weak leader when he challenged China. War is imminent China won't back down on India troop invasion onto China territory with a precondition demanded China withdrawal of their troops on their land.

I believe Xi can also do the same. And it is not chinese territory.

If they have no reason, it will be known in the next election...Lol i don't expect the chinese to know about election. But if you think we will surrender so that Xi can become mighty, then you are wrong. Chinese will know what Xi has brought them with his war mongering.

Then I believe Modi must be pretty worried about the election because his reformation and the internal security have been just disaster. Distraction needed so here is the standoff. But bad game by Modi.

And what are you talking about? surrender? you don't need to surrender just back off from the China-Bhutan business. Indian army on the Chinese land this has been already the invasion. Now invader cries? China had been quite tolerated because it know its responsibility. Be thankful.

Oh is that one your gems ? Yeah had a laugh...

Last 12 months trade deficit 123 billion under Modi:
And he wants to fight 2 nations simultaneously.

temfvgbhy7.png

Hehehehehehe

Stop war mongering.
India is a low income country.
28% poor below poverty line. That is millions of them.

They may be poor , but they wont hesitate to kill rich Chinese .

Don't you think rich Chinese will be more worried about dying than poor Indians ?? I mean they would have more to loose.

China fighting India through Pakistan is one thing , but will Chinese think it's worthwhile to fight India themselves and get wounded or get killed ?

If Fighting wars were so easy them india would have fixed pakistan long time back and US would hv wiped out North Korea in one day .

What if the super power has a problem with India.
Will India fight USA?

What if you have brains . will you make some sensible comment then ?

Here we go why don't want to show your real flag?

Back
Top Bottom