What's new

Chinese town 100 foreign models work, daily 20000 rupees

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
the rapid development of China, Tongxiang City, Zhejiang Province Puyuan town sweater enterprises, demand for garment model is also increasing, a large number of foreign models began came to this town "work."

On July 14, reporter found that visit, the long active foreign models in Puyuan Taobao to shoot the market about more than 100 people, were from the United States, Germany, Finland, Brazil, Ireland, Russia and other more than 20 countries.

From the Slovak female models Patelisa to Tongxiang Puyuan town has more than two years of time, is the largest local clothing photography company contracted models. But because of the junior, she was paid about 2000 yuan a day as a fashion model. Shooting season, a model of the day the amount of clothing can reach one hundred or two hundred pieces.
635411252937603933.jpg

635411252944935946.jpg

635411252951175957.jpg

635411252968959988.jpg

why is she a model in china? she does not look chinese in any way

why is she a model in china? she does not look chinese in any way
Chinese companies employ these foreign models. Because some clothes there are very few Chinese girls willing to show... For example, lingerie, silk stockings, or some revealing clothes. While foreign girls more open and willing to show good figure.

I started to realize there is no point fighting. We all live once and we can never reverse back time even if we want to.
So, these days, I just troll. Not fight! :D

If I remember correctly, you have been to India, probably visited Kolkata also...? :)

I seriously believe that the non-cooperation and hostility between India and China, or for the matter India and Pakistan is doing more harm than good for all of us, we all are acting like penny wise and pound foolish...and there is no sign of change in the horizon.

If I remember correctly, you have been to India, probably visited Kolkata also...? :)

I seriously believe that the non-cooperation and hostility between India and China, or for the matter India and Pakistan is doing more harm than good for all of us, we all are acting like penny wise and pound foolish...and there is no sign of change in the horizon.
I've visited countless places in India. I have some very good Indian friends too.
Lol, we don't fight at all. It's only on YouTube, PDF or other medias that fights and trolls happens. :D
Sometimes it's hilarious to see everyone fighting on youtube whereas the video has nothing to do with the comments.

Chinese companies employ these foreign models. Because some clothes there are very few Chinese girls willing to show... For example, lingerie, silk stockings, or some revealing clothes. While foreign girls more open and willing to show good figure.

Not really, China is quite liberal in these matters and there are plenty of Chinese models who would do modelling for lingerie or swimsuits (search the net, many of them can burn a hole in the hearts of men :D ), it's just that western models, western sounding brand names have a demand for promoting western clothing and other products.

I've visited countless places in India. I have some very good Indian friends too.
Lol, we don't fight at all. It's only on YouTube, PDF or other medias that fights and trolls happens. :D
Sometimes it's hilarious to see everyone fighting on youtube whereas the video has nothing to do with the comments.

As a tourist? What are the places you have seen?

Better translation from 2 years ago: https://thenanfang.com/foreigners-modeling-on-taobao-make-up-to-rmb2000-an-hour/

As you browse Taobao you may be curious where their fashion photography comes from. Who exactly are these foreigners modeling for Chinese companies?

foreign-model-01.jpg

Pat Lisa is one of them (pictured above). She hails from Slovakia and is one of the top contract models for a fashion photography company. She’s one on a roster of some 100 foreign models that come from 20 countries including Brazil, Ireland, and Finland. As their top model, Lisa earns about RMB 2,000 a day, reports MSN.

The pictures come from fashion photography firms that are contracted by companies like Maoshan Clothing of Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province. Having grown rapidly, Maoshan is in constant need of models. In 2013, the company sold 60% of China’s woolen garments for RMB 2.3 billion.

Working conditions for a model are not always ideal, however, despite the pay. A model working a single day with photographer Wang Ji may be asked to change clothes more than 200 times.

Here are photos from a recent shoot where Lisa plys her trade:
[5 pics]

RMB 2,000 a day is still is not the upper limit to what a model can earn in China. By contrast, male model Chris from Brazil earns RMB 2,000 an hour.

foreign-model-07.jpg

The salaries beat teaching English, that’s for sure.

Not really, China is quite liberal in these matters and there are plenty of Chinese models who would do modelling for lingerie or swimsuits .

A simple google or youtube search for "chinese lingerie model contest" confirms this.

Last edited:
in another article, I read that Chinese love to have presence of foreigners in many events, so that foreigners could earn big money just pretending he/she is someone in those events.

in another article, I read that Chinese love to have presence of foreigners in many events, so that foreigners could earn big money just pretending he/she is someone in those events.
This kind of circumstance previously existed. But now changed. More and more foreigners to participate in all aspects of construction of China. Foreigners also penetrate into our every aspect.

Not really, China is quite liberal in these matters and there are plenty of Chinese models who would do modelling for lingerie or swimsuits (search the net, many of them can burn a hole in the hearts of men :D ), it's just that western models, western sounding brand names have a demand for promoting western clothing and other products.
It is as you say professional models. And I said the site model. Website models are not professional models. Don't need too professional show... Put on the dress is OK. The ordinary Chinese girl is hard to show that kind of clothes.

Better translation from 2 years ago: https://thenanfang.com/foreigners-modeling-on-taobao-make-up-to-rmb2000-an-hour/

As you browse Taobao you may be curious where their fashion photography comes from. Who exactly are these foreigners modeling for Chinese companies?

foreign-model-01.jpg

Pat Lisa is one of them (pictured above). She hails from Slovakia and is one of the top contract models for a fashion photography company. She’s one on a roster of some 100 foreign models that come from 20 countries including Brazil, Ireland, and Finland. As their top model, Lisa earns about RMB 2,000 a day, reports MSN.

The pictures come from fashion photography firms that are contracted by companies like Maoshan Clothing of Tongxiang, Zhejiang Province. Having grown rapidly, Maoshan is in constant need of models. In 2013, the company sold 60% of China’s woolen garments for RMB 2.3 billion.

Working conditions for a model are not always ideal, however, despite the pay. A model working a single day with photographer Wang Ji may be asked to change clothes more than 200 times.

Here are photos from a recent shoot where Lisa plys her trade:
[5 pics]

RMB 2,000 a day is still is not the upper limit to what a model can earn in China. By contrast, male model Chris from Brazil earns RMB 2,000 an hour.

foreign-model-07.jpg

The salaries beat teaching English, that’s for sure.

A simple google or youtube search for "chinese lingerie model contest" confirms this.
"Lingerie model contest" champion will go to taobao as a model??? Professional taobao several be like? Obviously, those are ordinary girl.

Actually, Foreign Model are quite a business in China than anywhere else.

In Australia, you can hire an experienced fashion model for about $30 AUD an hours, for that you can get a variety of girl to model for your project. Most likely you don't pay more than $200 AUD a day for experienced model (which is amount to 1,000 Yuan or 1,400 HKD)

At one point I was going to start my own agency and try to import model from Australia and work in places like Hong Kong, China or Japan, but the problem for that is visa requirement, It's okay to work in Hong Kong for Australian as they have a working agreement, but legally, It cannot be done in China as visa requirement is quite harsh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom