What's new

Chinese tourists flock to Thailand

It's a shame that a lot of people view Thailand as just a place for some kind of sexual adventure. When I was there, it was almost ubiquitous with foreign tourists keen on exploiting women and children.

You'll rarely find a more beautiful country which is only second to its people. It's hard but if you can find the less touristy places, it's well worth it to backpack across the country. Modern Thailand isn't much different from most modern places. It's those are the places that I tend to avoid.

//No, I didn't indulge. I'm happily married.

It's a shame that a lot of people view Thailand as just a place for some kind of sexual adventure. When I was there, it was almost ubiquitous with foreign tourists keen on exploiting women and children.

You'll rarely find a more beautiful country which is only second to its people. It's hard but if you can find the less touristy places, it's well worth it to backpack across the country. Modern Thailand isn't much different from most modern places. It's those are the places that I tend to avoid.

//No, I didn't indulge. I'm happily married.

This line is suspicious! someone should warn Mrs PITA :D

Make a girlfriend
Turns out she has a d****
It's bigger than yours
No way :p

Flying to Thailand in economy class can be an embarrassing experiment when listening to what your racist and sexist countrymen talk about the host country. :sick:

I think just because curiosity.

If you are one of the dancers,I am willing to pay for the show,and I d like to take some photos:chilli:

are you mad?
I rather look for shows performed by nice Chinese girls :lol:

I will be visiting Bangkok. Could anyone advise on the best place for dating?

Back
Top Bottom