What's new

Chinese tourist hit by bus in Antalya(Turkey) dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speeder 2

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
A Chinese tourist visiting Turkey has died in Antalya province after being hit by a public bus while crossing the street.

After buying fruit juice on Akdeniz Boulevard -- one of the main roads in Antalya -- 32-year-old Chinese citizen Jring Wang sought to cross the street to go to the seaside, according to the private Doğan news agency.

While she was crossing the road, a public bus hit Wang, and she died at the scene. The bus driver, Edip G., was detained by the police immediately after the incident and the woman's body was taken to a local morgue.

The unfortunate incident came amid recent isolated attacks by Turkish nationalists on tourists who appear to be Asian after reports of China banning religious activities during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan and abusing the minority Muslim Uighurs in China's Xinjiang region. The reports sparked some demonstrations in Turkey and resulted in attacks on Asians.

Chinese tourist hit by bus in Antalya dies

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
That was very unfortunate and the protestors must be charged with murder. The Chinese repression of Uighurs and bans Muslim customs in Uighuristan. The forced repatriation refugees by the Thailand created this situation. It is also not good for Turkey-China relations.Turkey which also relies on tourism will feel the chill.

Actually, I will attend a conference in Turkish and I start to worry about it right now. If possible, I'd like to cancel the travel.:(

t is also not good for Turkey-China relations.Turkey which also relies on tourism will feel the chill.
First of all we don't "rely" on Tourism....Tourism revenue is near 35$ Billion and even less then %5 of total GDP.

Other than that41 Million tourists arrived in Turkey in 2014
Tourism in Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Number of the Chinese tourists are 200.000.
..:: REPUBLIC OF TURKEY MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM ::..

So even if all the Chinese tourists stop coming to our county.It's effect on our economy would be 0.0002 percent.... i think we could live with that. :)

Actually, I will attend a conference in Turkish and I start to worry about it right now. If possible, I'd like to cancel the travel.:(
I felt bad for you...... :(

Okay, giving a tip. Nothing will happen if you won't go near protesters...if you see angry people with East-Turkestan flags in their hands. Don't go near them.

If Turks want to be part of East Turkistan game bring it on! Attacking tourists are just cowardly acts and do something like ISIS to show your true colors...

f Turks want to be part of East Turkistan game bring it on!
I think you are misevaluating the news that you are reading . We want Chinese suppression on Uyghurs to end, nothing more.
Attacking tourists are just cowardly acts and do something like ISIS to show your true colors...
Attack on the tourists are individual acts done by ultra-nationalists.

Where as.
11717585_858851317484935_1358718613913197904_o.jpg

11538994_858851480818252_42802849109054063_o.jpg

My government do not imprison innocent Chinese like yours do to Uyghurs.

That incident had nothing to do with China. China still isn't capable/willing/smart enough by playing dirty geo political games in the middle east like we in the West/U.S/U.K have been doing for centuries now. Moreover remember you still have a so called outdated 'non interference policy' in the internal affairs of other countries, so you cant do it even if you wanted to. Else you wouldn't be much different from the 'EVIL' west/U.S you condemn day and night. loool:enjoy:

Coming to topic though, Its interesting to see Turkeys current stand against China in this issue. Shows a small power can even interfere in a bigger powers internal affairs without much repercussions. This is rather interesting/puzzling to me at the same time. I will keep following how this issue unfolds........:pop:

Nothing will happen if you won't go near protesters...if you see angry people with East-Turkestan flags in their hands. Don't go near them.

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Free the Kurds and the Armenians, half of turkey belongs to the Kurds while the other half belong to the Armenians
Armenians ???? There are no Armenians in Turkey. (or very little in number)

A Chinese tourist visiting Turkey has died in Antalya province after being hit by a public bus while crossing the street.

It's right up there why the tourist has died you don't even read what you posted here?

The incident happened in my city I was waiting how long it will take some chinese bring it here just like happened purposely. It's just an accident just like it happens in many countries like in

Thailand,
Car hits Chinese tourists, killing 2, injuring 1 | Bangkok Post: news

Usa,
Hawaii Local Breaking News and Headlines - Chinese visitor killed in car crash on Haleakala Highway - Hawaii News - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

New Zealand,
Tourists in court following car accidents | Radio New Zealand News

Malaysia,
Chinese tourist dies after being hit by car - The Rakyat Post - The Rakyat Post

and others...

Blood for blood! It's time for Beijing to let Turkey pay! :angry:

That's the mindset who thinks every Uyghur see as terrorists... So how exactly Beijing will make us pay? Cash ?

I don't think i give a f*ck :nhl_checking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom