What's new

Chinese Super Project

"Great Han-ism"? You are ignoble racism! Even though I am Chinese Han, as other 90% people in PR China.

That's frustrating, You can not solve your images problem in the thread. It is sarcastic to a "Great Han-ism" guy.

"Great Han-ism"? You are ignoble racism! Even though I am Chinese Han, as other 90% people in PR China.

That's frustrating, You can not solve your images problem in the thread. It is sarcastic to a "Great Han-ism" guy.

Frustration duly noted, little 皇汉 brigand. And it's squarely my fault for bottom-"trolling" in the above post. So I am anything but surprised to have gotten someone right from the bottom. But my days of playing pingpong around here are over.

Sorry.

:cheers:

Tired of reading this kind of passage.

We have the largest population.

So it won't be strange to see world top projects in China.

Yeah, we made 20% of the world products,
but many of our people is still poor.

We could be proud of our when everyone in China have a better life than those in USA.
Not until that day should we stop hard working.

Tired of reading this kind of passage.

We have the largest population.

So it won't be strange to see world top projects in China.

Yeah, we made 20% of the world products,
but many of our people is still poor.

We could be proud of our when everyone in China have a better life than those in USA.
Not until that day should we stop hard working.

BUT, now Japanese are going to stop hard working, 20 years later Chinese would also do like them. Who will support human race, robots?

BUT, now Japanese are going to stop hard working, 20 years later Chinese would also do like them. Who will support human race, robots?

That's true, machines, computers and robots, they will save us a lot of work.
We will still need to work, but life will not as hard as today. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom