What's new

'Chinese students stealing tech secrets from UK varsities’

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no specific accusation backed by evidence. This is a classic drive by article.

what evidence did you want to be displayed in the article? actual contracts and non discloser's? this is not a homicide case to say ... "look his DNA matched the blah blah.." or we found a bloody print. your accusation of lack of evidence not plasteed with a news article is a classic drive by fan boy to be in denial..

chinese students are intelligent ...they are more intelligent than uk students

Its not double standards, it two totally different issue. If he had mentioned about generic drugs and patent issues then yes, but what he is talking about is fake and spurious drugs. And unlike copied fans/technology, no Indian here is seen defending spurious drugs?

And once again patenting life saving drugs and patenting some consumer electronic technology aren't really the same thing. Not in my opinion anyways, cause you can live without a dyson fan but not without some medicine.

Yes, the difference is that fake drugs are murderous, while fake fans are just annoying.

I for one applaud Chinese for building their nation so fast 'by all mean necessary'. The West built their society on dubious means, so I think it is all fair game.

It is a cut throat world out there and resources is a zero-sum game. You are fooling yourself if you don't think it is.

The West used slave labor and resources they stole from around the world to enrich themselves. The West stole a lot from other society too.

Returning Chinese students have made major contribution to China, this is a lot better than many people who never return home to build their country.

The US does industrial espionage too, yet China is the main focus.

I admired Chinese who are willing to risk it for their country - that is the definition of patriotism.

Yes, the difference is that fake drugs are murderous, while fake fans are just annoying.

Fake drugs is a criminal issue, and no one is justifying it, there is law against it in India, you get jail term. Its apple and oranges really. As I said, relevant debate should have been about patenting of generic drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom