What's new

'Chinese students stealing tech secrets from UK varsities’

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should the Chinese students take when they graduate from school?should they take their girlfriends or bf rather than the knowledge what they learn in the universities,right?
PS:just have a look at the antiques and the historical relics displayed in the British Museum,you will see who is the biggest robber and stealer.:cheesy:

You are 101% right bro..

The sad part is indians have been in top varsities there longer than the chinese........where is our stolen tech? So lame.....i swear if i get an opportunity like that, i will steal tech for india :P. I HOPE god decides to send me to MIT. PLEASE GOD.....MAKE IT FAST. THANKS.

Well Done China, after all they pay like £25,000 per year on tuition money which is a rip off in the first place. Where a 4 year cource can cost in excess of £100k which is stupid.

I know right! Seriously though, indian guys over their need to get off their high horses and steal us some tech !

I know right! Seriously though, indian guys over their need to get off their high horses and steal us some tech !

Indian students stealing western tech has been going on for years but because USA needs India to counter China that's why Western Media refrained from posting such News about "tech theft by Indian students".

Indian students stealing western tech has been going on for years but because USA needs India to counter China that's why Western Media refrained from posting such News about "tech theft by Indian students".

Lol and how did you come to this conclusion? Where did USA come from? LOL The article was talking about a business man from the UK haha.

Yeh Mech I did a course at Uni and paid £3,000 only while Chinese and Indian foreigners were paying £27,000 per year, and the course wasnt even worth £1,000 per year, teachers are to busy in they own work.

You should also give credit to Indian users here for constantly posting anti-China articles.

Ek hi thali ke chatte batte ho tum log. Is liye jal rahi hai.

returning to the point, why are people defaming ToI ? I agree its a $hit news paper, but in this case they have substantiated with Brit sources. ?

and those who are blindly against ToI plz care to visit the site for atleast a few seconds once. You will be convinced, they are not anti-china by a mile.

Is this your opinion or fact?

What is new, Chinese have been accused for it many times in many countries.

You should also give credit to Indian users here for constantly posting anti-China articles.

What is you doing, some public duty? There are some phobics here even posting articles about crimes.

I hope the moronic opinions made by many here is not indicative of their countries average intelligence. It is obvious nobody cared to read the article-

Set aside the fact it is illegal what these students did- there is some sort of moral , intellectual, integrity shortage it seems among many here.

I'm more perturbed to read this from Indians. Chinese have no integrity as it has been obvious to many tech companies for decades BUT Indians? where many tech companies hire India's IT talent and trust them with sensitive data, to cheer this illegal behavior is shameful!

what is going to happen is companies will refuse to hire such people where maintaining signed Non compete and disclosure documents mean nothing to them. what these few students have done is fvucked up the chance for others after them, others who may have been genuine , trustworthy and showed integrity- from having being hired or given an internship . Yes! once again china is being looked upon with disgust- but to see Indians cheer them is embarrassing!

and to Pakistanis who cheer- Did you know one of the Top Black berry apps developer is Pakistani and is based out of Pakistan? how would you like it if all the people they employ in Pakistan lose their jobs because Chinese stole their tech.. would you rejoice and tell those families who lost income in Pakistan and cannot feed their family- pak chini bhai bhai?

all I wish upon each and everyone of you who cheer the students is that some day - you discover an awesome new product or tech and someone comes and steals it away from you and you are left with loss of real income :) . or the company you work for has to lay you off because the chinese stole the technology- that would be ultimate justice!

I hope the moronic opinions made by many here is not indicative of their countries average intelligence. It is obvious nobody cared to read the article-

Set aside the fact it is illegal what these students did- there is some sort of moral , intellectual, integrity shortage it seems among many here.

I'm more perturbed to read this from Indians. Chinese have no integrity as it has been obvious to many tech companies for decades BUT Indians? where many tech companies hire India's IT talent and trust them with sensitive data, to cheer this illegal behavior is shameful!

what is going to happen is companies will refuse to hire such people where maintaining signed Non compete and disclosure documents mean nothing to them.

all I wish upon each and everyone of you who cheer the students is that some day - you discover an awesome new product or tech and someone comes and steals it away from you and you are left with loss of real income :) . come up with an invention or idea and somebody steals it whooo...or you co worker steals an idea from you and lose your job ... that would be ultimate justice!

I think Indians heading many leading companies like Pepsico, Citibank etc and I have seen so many Indians working for tech companies like Siemens, ABB, Intel, Apple, Google, IBM etc through out the world. Thats indicates something else.

We r happi if they taking anything from the fkkng UK.....UK is itself biggest thief and robber in the world..:devil:..charging too much in fees from the poor students ...:woot::cheesy:..If UK is so nice then it should give free education to the third world students..:agree:..if it dont then it is a dam mthrfkker....:eek:

I think Indians heading many leading companies like Pepsico, Citibank etc and I have seen so many Indians working for tech companies like Siemens, ABB, Intel, Apple, Google, IBM etc through out the world. Thats indicates something else.

true - I was making a broader point to the idiots here from india who cheer this kind of behaviour.

It is true that there are opportunities for foreign students to squirrel away data for future use.

It would have been better for the British to monitor and supervise students who appear to have ideas that are beyond the realm of genuine education.

It is no news that such activities have taken place in the UK alone. It is also happening in the US and some have been imprisoned or so I believe.

It is true that there are opportunities for foreign students to squirrel away data for future use.

It would have been better for the British to monitor and supervise students who appear to have ideas that are beyond the realm of genuine education.

It is no news that such activities have taken place in the UK alone. It is also happening in the US and some have been imprisoned or so I believe.

This is going to get me in the dog house w// Indians here--- it must be a cultural thing though--- and it shows up early in Indian lives or used to when I was growing up in India . we never respected others on smallest of things . take for example: driving, throwing garbage on the streets or bribery was expected, bribing someone was known to get things done.

I remember one my first visits to the US and my father saying- look at these people, they have discipline in their blood. look how they adhere to traffic laws, how they respect their surroundings - if we can't get to obeying simple traffic laws in India - how are we to become a great nation? character comes in how you treat the small things ...

that was of course almost 4 decades ago :). I still remember him teaching me that you must show integrtity...

I don't know if I make sense / relaying in text what I'm thinking---but this ' shortcut like culture hopefully has diminished from my times in India,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom