What's new

Chinese students spend billions overseas. Coronavirus travel bans will leave some countries seriousl

He is some "Right Wing" You Tuber aka shrill not saying his videos on China are bad but being a "right wing " zio shrill does not mean he is good

I just check out his channel, his channel have low view beside a few video. Probably that is the reason why I have not heard of him.

Hong Kong people aren't any better. In fact in many ways they are more irritating and obnoxious than Mainland Chinese. They are just as clannish and socially retarded, actually even more socially retarded in many ways as many of their guys are tiny, buck ugly and have no senses like Joshua Wong. I know because I grew up with these subhuman retards.

The only difference is that HKers kiss up to White people better.
Many in China call them 二鬼子, second class barbarians or foreigner wannabes

Well, I wonder should I actually talk to you, because I do not plan on being associated with lunatics.

You probably need medical advice if you think anyone is a "sub-human" I mean I have not even heard of the term being use since WW2. I mean, as much as I hated the Mainlander, I would never call them "Sub-Human" So for you, what next? Should they start branding Hong Konger if they are sub-human?

Hong Kong's leader is Joshua Wong.

You think that fucking subhuman retard can be a leader anywhere else besides a place littered with so much human garbage as Hong Kong?

HKers are literally among the most racist, petty and hateful people on earth. You guys aren't better than the Mainland.

Hong Kong's leader is Joshua Wong.

You think that fucking subhuman retard can be a leader anywhere else besides a place littered with so much human garbage as Hong Kong?

HKers are literally among the most racist, petty and hateful people on earth. You guys aren't better than the Mainland.

lol, whatever you say :)

I mean you have some serious hate on Hong Konger for "worshipping the white" and yet, you deject the Chinese for not assimilating into the west? I am looking for suitable term to describe you.

Hmm....Hypocrite?

By the way, Hong Kong's leader is Carrie Lam, and I would prefer Joshua Wong to be Hong Kong leader's anyday, not that I agree with what he said, but anyone is better than that woman, hell, maybe you can be the leader of Hong Kong, and turn Hong Kong into Nazi Germany?

Heil Tower!!

lol, whatever you say :)

I mean you have some serious hate on Hong Konger for "worshipping the white" and yet, you deject the Chinese for not assimilating into the west? I am looking for suitable term to describe you.

Hmm....Hypocrite?

You can assimilate into the West without being a White worshiper. You can easily assimilate without losing your dignity. Funny thing is that a lot of Chinese fobs (HK and Mainlanders, you guys aren't that different in this way trust me) do not assimilate yet they act in a manner towards Whites where they lose their dignity.

You can assimilate into the West without being a White worshiper. You can easily assimilate without losing your dignity. Funny thing is that a lot of Chinese fobs (HK and Mainlanders, you guys aren't that different in this way trust me) do not assimilate yet they act in a manner towards Whites where they lose their dignity.

So, what are you exactly? A complicated heart? Love what they have, and hate what they are?

So, what are you exactly? A complicated heart? Love what they have, and hate what they are?

No, I value people who strive to treat others with fairness. Those qualities are not what HKers are known for. Absolutely not. Actually HKers use racial slurs way more often than even Mainlanders do. That's the irony I find when I see HKers criticizing Mainlanders, nearly everything they say about them, you find in HK and often times it is worse.

I would say Taiwanese are much better than both HKers and Mainlanders in social graces though.

No, I value people who strive to treat others with fairness. Those qualities are not what HKers are known for. Absolutely not. Actually HKers use racial slurs way more often than even Mainlanders do. That's the irony I find when I see HKers criticizing Mainlanders, nearly everything they say about them, you find in HK and often times it is worse.

I would say Taiwanese are much better than both HKers and Mainlanders in social graces though.

If I have to say, they are equally bad, however, can you be "racist" toward your own kind? You are not talking about a black racist toward white or white racist toward black, if the two party in this situation, which are basically the same people, can you really be racist?

Also, if you talk about slur (Racial or Not) and if you think HKer have more toward the mainlander do? Then I guess you don't know much Mandarin, or you did not caught up with the latest..

The thing is, I don't need to like mainland Chinese, and mainland Chinese don't need to like me, I am fine with that. In another way, I don't really care what people think. But on the other hand, you seems to have a contradiction in term because on one hand, you think HKer is a white worshipper simply because we are more westernized, and you see China refused to integrate into the west are a bit of themselves, then again, what are you? A banana calling other banana too banana or a banana calling a banana not banana enough? You cannot swing both way you know?

If I have to say, they are equally bad, however, can you be "racist" toward your own kind? You are not talking about a black racist toward white or white racist toward black, if the two party in this situation, which are basically the same people, can you really be racist?

Also, if you talk about slur (Racial or Not) and if you think HKer have more toward the mainlander do? Then I guess you don't know much Mandarin, or you did not caught up with the latest..

The thing is, I don't need to like mainland Chinese, and mainland Chinese don't need to like me, I am fine with that. In another way, I don't really care what people think. But on the other hand, you seems to have a contradiction in term because on one hand, you think HKer is a white worshipper simply because we are more westernized, and you see China refused to integrate into the west are a bit of themselves, then again, what are you? A banana calling other banana too banana or a banana calling a banana not banana enough? You cannot swing both way you know?

I respect people who treat others with dignity and respect regardless of their status and social standing.

I respect people who understand that discrimination based on physical appearance is wrong. That discrimination based on social status is wrong.

I respect people who do not suck up to those they see as rich and powerful and alternatively look down on and treat with contempt the ones they see as inferior.

All of these values are virtually non-existent among Hong Kongers and that is from a lifetime of experience dealing with HK people. They are also rare among many Mainlanders but surprisingly, they exist more so than among HKers.

I respect people who treat others with dignity and respect regardless of their status and social standing.

I respect people who understand that discrimination based on physical appearance is wrong. That discrimination based on social status is wrong.

I respect people who do not suck up to those they see as rich and powerful and alternatively look down on and treat with contempt the ones they see as inferior.

So, in order word, you don't respect yourself? Because from where I am seeing, you don't treat others (The complete set of Hong Kong people) with dignity and respect of their status and social standing by you call them subhuman. You discriminate people (Joshua Wong and Quote-end Quote, their guys) by calling him buck ugly, no sense and tiny. And you very obviously suck up to either White or Chinese.

Oh, wait, they are all subhuman, so that does not count, right?

All of these values are virtually non-existent among Hong Kongers and that is from a lifetime of experience dealing with HK people. They are also rare among many Mainlanders but surprisingly, they exist more so than among HKers.

LOL, come to Australia mate, I don't know where you are but here, the Chinese think they own Australia, well, they did own quite a lot of Australia and that's why the White Australian hate them, I even saw a Chinese man, drunk like a skunk, throw money in the face of a Police Officer and curse at him in Mandarin when the officer arresting him for drink driving.

Oh, perhaps you are saying China have 1.4 billions people and Hong Kong only have 8 millions, by number if only 1% of Chinese people are courteous, that already 14 millions, twice the amount of the entire Hong Kong Population, of course there are going to be more Chinese that have all those value.

Lol I honestly don't know which cave you crawl up from...…..LOL Chinese have more of those value, you make my day, man.

So, in order word, you don't respect yourself? Because from where I am seeing, you don't treat others (The complete set of Hong Kong people) with dignity and respect of their status and social standing by you call them subhuman. You discriminate people (Joshua Wong and Quote-end Quote, their guys) by calling him buck ugly, no sense and tiny. And you very obviously suck up to either White or Chinese.

Oh, wait, they are all subhuman, so that does not count, right?

LOL, come to Australia mate, I don't know where you are but here, the Chinese think they own Australia, well, they did own quite a lot of Australia and that's why the White Australian hate them, I even saw a Chinese man, drunk like a skunk, throw money in the face of a Police Officer and curse at him in Mandarin when the officer arresting him for drink driving.

Oh, perhaps you are saying China have 1.4 billions people and Hong Kong only have 8 millions, by number if only 1% of Chinese people are courteous, that already 14 millions, twice the amount of the entire Hong Kong Population, of course there are going to be more Chinese that have all those value.

Lol I honestly don't know which cave you crawl up from...…..LOL Chinese have more of those value, you make my day, man.

There's a word in American history for what Hong Kongers basically are. House niggers. Look it up.

While I agree with some of the HKer criticism of Mainlanders, the reality is that it doesn't come from a good place. It comes from a place where they feel an inferior population is getting too "uppity" and that their superior position is threatened. Also, Hong Kong is hardly a bastion of liberal values, the people there are among the most racist in the world, more than the Mainland believe me.

Joshua Wong could only be a leader in Hong Kong. Only in a place with such depraved quality of humans can someone like him who is an unthinking shill looking like an emaciated monkey with zero charisma, can actually be in a leading position.

There's a word in American history for what Hong Kongers basically are. House niggers. Look it up.

While I agree with some of the HKer criticism of Mainlanders, the reality is that it doesn't come from a good place. It comes from a place where they feel an inferior population is getting too "uppity" and that their superior position is threatened. Also, Hong Kong is hardly a bastion of liberal values, the people there are among the most racist in the world, more than the Mainland believe me.

Joshua Wong could only be a leader in Hong Kong. Only in a place with such depraved quality of humans can someone like him who is an unthinking shill looking like an emaciated monkey with zero charisma, can actually be in a leading position.

I love how you side step all my point and go straight into yours.

I mean what you think about Hong Kong people is, well, literally your business, but as people said those who live in glass house should not throw stone.

And I will just leave it here, peace.

I love how you side step all my point and go straight into yours.

I mean what you think about Hong Kong people is, well, literally your business, but as people said those who live in glass house should not throw stone.

And I will just leave it here, peace.

As for mainland people acting like trash. No doubt about that, that's why I am always criticizing Mainlanders as well.

HK people would never act like that because they are too deferential to White people. Instead, they would act like that to their Filipino maids for example.

Back
Top Bottom