What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering the same, "Her interest in a religion makes her Ex Chinese?" WTF.

Does it really matter what her religion was? I am born Hindu, but more inclined towards the principles of Buddhism, Arya Samaj. Does that make me a less Indian?

And from what i've seen, Christianity is more a religion of peace than the kind of religion i'm from, or in my neighborhood.

Does it really matter what her religion was? I am born Hindu, but more inclined towards the principles of Buddhism, Arya Samaj. Does that make me a less Indian?

And from what i've seen, Christianity is more a religion of peace than the kind of religion i'm from, or in my neighborhood.

She was only "interested" in Christianity, not a Christian.

Same as how I am "interested" in Buddhism, but still an Atheist.

She was only "interested" in Christianity, not a Christian.

Same as how I am "interested" in Buddhism, but still an Atheist.

Yeah its called curiousity or research. Good to know about the wold. The opposite tends to hint at insecurity.

Again, what do you think of Muslims in China and their non-Chinese prophet?

You attack all races and religions that Islamic extremists like to attack, and attack the Christian prophet for being a non-Chinese, the latter point which is understandable.

But what do you think of Muslims and their ARAB prophet?

i am a racist. in xinjiang i see not muslims but turkicists, whom i like the state to slaughter like animals. other muslim groups in china learned to fear my state as much as they fear their religion, and i am comfortable with all of them. if the christian church had showed similar fear and deference to the chinese sovereign and assented to the priority of our dead over a dead jew, i would have no problem with christianity in china either. as things stand now, doctrinally it is not possible to be a chinese and a christian.

as for an ex-chinese's death, i feel as much sorrow for it as i would the death of a hong kong snake.

chineseness is incompatible with the worship of a false idol in the form of a convicted felon, much less a jew. and this isn't just my word - the christian church decreed long, long time ago that that which was chinese was incompatible with their worship.

Source? Just curious.

Where is this thread going? Is it so hard to pay homage to the departed soul?

I find it odd to express such condolences in an internet forum when the chances of it being read by the surviving family members are practically zero.

Besides, no one is stopping you from posting RIP posts.

That was an ethnic riot. Same as how 200 people died in ethnic riots in Xinjiang.

I love your apologist backpeddling to appease the Indians.

China Tibetology Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the regional government of Tibet is quoted: "There has been enough evidence to prove that the recent sabotage in Lhasa was 'organised, premeditated and masterminded' by the Dalai clique," as published by the Xinhua news agency, citing the Tibet government.

However, Lhagpa Phuntshogs, general director of the China Tibetology Research Center, said that even though he believed the Lhasa riots were "carefully premeditated and organized" by the Dalai Lama clique,

Also, 'Tibetan Youth Congress' is pure terrorist organization

Gaisang Puncog, former chairman of the TYC, said, "We could use any methods to serve our cause, whether it is violent or non-violent."

Tendzin Choegyal, the Dalai Lama's younger brother and follower, said, "Terrorist activities could achieve the biggest effect at the lowest cost."

i have always advertised myself as a racist, not a "religionist"

Yes, you are consistent, which is why CD's claim that your are favoring Muslims is laughable.

I love your apologist backpeddling to appease the Indians.

China Tibetology Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the regional government of Tibet is quoted: "There has been enough evidence to prove that the recent sabotage in Lhasa was 'organised, premeditated and masterminded' by the Dalai clique," as published by the Xinhua news agency, citing the Tibet government.

However, Lhagpa Phuntshogs, general director of the China Tibetology Research Center, said that even though he believed the Lhasa riots were "carefully premeditated and organized" by the Dalai Lama clique,

Also, 'Tibetan Youth Congress' is pure terrorist organization

Gaisang Puncog, former chairman of the TYC, said, "We could use any methods to serve our cause, whether it is violent or non-violent."

Tendzin Choegyal, the Dalai Lama's younger brother and follower, said, "Terrorist activities could achieve the biggest effect at the lowest cost."

Yes, you are consistent, which is why CD's claim that your are favoring Muslims is laughable.

Yes he is honest, I dont agree with his opinion but he is consistent and has always admitted to being racist.

Again, what do you think of Muslims in China and their non-Chinese prophet?

You attack all races and religions that Islamic extremists like to attack, and attack the Christian prophet for being a non-Chinese, the latter point which is understandable.

But what do you think of Muslims and their ARAB prophet?

If you persist, I will report your post for inciting religious bigotry.

You are goading him into posting anti-Islam posts just to prove something to you.

Yes he is honest, I dont agree with his opinion but he is consistent and has always admitted to being racist.

He is honest.

Unlike ChineseDragon, who claims to be an atheist, but has been on an Islamophobic binge ever since the Muslim-Buddhist clashes in Myanmar.

He has already insulted the Christian prophet multiple times, I am just asking him to do it to another non-Chinese prophet as well.

What is the difference between two foreign prophets to a normal Chinese person?

Nothing. If he can insult one, he can insult the other.

Both these religions are foreign to China and their prophets are foreigners. If he is only a racist as he claims he can and will insult both equally.

No. The proper response is to ask him to stop insulting both.
Not to insult Muslims, just to satisfy YOUR personal agenda.

He is honest.

Unlike ChineseDragon, who claims to be an atheist, but has been on an Islamophobic binge ever since the Muslim-Buddhist clashes in Myanmar.

I've always said that I am an Atheist, and that my parents are Buddhists. :lol:

Of course I will sympathize with the Buddhists rather than with the Muslims. What Chinese person would not, after all Buddhism is a strong part of Chinese culture?

Muslims and Christians are both foreign Abrahamic religions. I would prefer that both not spread in China, equally.

Of course I will sympathize with the Buddhists rather than with the Muslims.

That's perfectly fine, but before you used to profess neutrality in the matter, claiming you are an atheist.

As long as you admit your bias, I have no problem, since we all have biases.

That's perfectly fine, but before you used to profess neutrality in the matter, claiming you are an atheist.

As long as you admit your bias, I have no problem, since we all have biases.

I've been talking about Buddhism pretty much non-stop since I joined this forum? I am interested in Buddhism, and it is the religion of my parents. Doesn't mean I have to believe in it, I am a confirmed Atheist and that won't change.

Considering how much Buddhism is a part of traditional Chinese culture, why would you think that any Chinese person would support the Muslims against Buddhists in Burma?

Have you seen the Chinese response to the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas by Islamic extremists in Afghanistan? In response, we built the largest statue in the world, the Spring Temple Buddha in Henan province.

Avoiding the question again. :disagree:

You condemned the Christian prophet as a lunatic, a Jew and a non-Chinese. (Fair enough).

Now, do the same criticism of the Muslim prophet, since he was non-Chinese too (Arab even) and had plenty of controversial relationships.

Why do you attack all the traditional targets that Islamic extremists like to attack, but refuse to do the same with the Islamic ones?

You hate Christians (which is partially understandable) but you are fine with Muslims? They are both foreign Abrahamic religions you know? Why are you so afraid of criticizing Islam but not the other Abrahamic religions?

what the hell are you talking about? i don't hate christians - if turkicist minorities mess with a traditionally christian country like germany, i would suggest that germany slaughter them as well. if muslim minorities wanted to challenge catholic orthodoxy in france or italy, i am all in favor of french or italian government squashing them. i am first and foremost a traditionalist and am deeply averse to any religious ideologies that tend to spill over established political borders. by contrast, you focus only on religion and are blind to the bigger political arguments i am making and have always made.

what proof you really have that i hate "christians"? that i supported the goals of extremist islamists? if you haven't read my posts before, have you at least read my signature? i see no difference between a jew and a saudi. and for me saudis are crazy nuts who destabilize middle east by antagonizing iran and destablize south asia by introducing extremism into pakistan - tell me which part of my view dovetails with extreme islam? before you can quote me a single line of my supposed endorsement of radical islam and hatred of christians per se, i suggest you stop obsessing with your stupid religion-centric questions and try to appreciate the real arguments other people are making, you stupid snake.

what the hell are you talking about? i don't hate christians - if turkicist minorities mess with a traditionally christian country like germany, i would suggest that germany slaughter them as well. if muslim minorities wanted to challenge catholic orthodoxy in france or italy, i am all in favor of french or italian government squashing them. i am first and foremost a traditionalist and am deeply averse to any religious ideologies that tend to spill over established political borders. by contrast, you focus only on religion and are blind to the bigger political arguments i am making and have always made.

what proof you really have that i hate "christians"? that i supported the goals of extremist islamists? if you haven't read my posts before, have you at least read my signature? i see no difference between a jew and a saudi. and for me saudis are crazy nuts who destabilize middle east by antagonizing iran and destablize south asia by introducing extremism into pakistan - tell me which part of my view dovetails with extreme islam? before you can quote me a single line of my supposed endorsement of radical islam and hatred of christians per se, i suggest you stop obsessing with your stupid religion-centric questions and try to appreciate the real arguments other people are making, you stupid snake.

Here you go:

to think that christianity was banned again and again because it dared to impose a false idol in the form of a lunatic (and jew) criminal in roman jurisdiction on chinese and abrogate our respect for our ancestors!

And don't bother responding. You have already proven yourself, you can insult the Christian prophet but not the Islamic one, even though to a Chinese person they are both equally foreigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom