What's new

Chinese Stealth Fighter

314pcba.jpg

271325636bb7cc13ce2f0b.jpg

Looks different from any other fighter.

Is this it?

The front section is an F-22 and the rear is an SU-47. Clearly someone has too much time on their hands. Something to ponder, every single supposed J-XX picture is grainy and blurry, this leads me to the following conclusions: (A) no one in China has a decent camera, (B) all 3 dozen supposed 'leaked' J-XX pictures have a mysterious force field around them that causes pictures to come out blurred or (C) someone or someone(s) (probably a virgin) is dwelling in their parents basements making poor photoshops.

don't forget the first pic leaked of the J10b was similarly blurry and grainy and I remember a lot of people quickly writing it off as a PS job. Some even going to great lengths analyzing it and explaining why it was a PS job lol. At the end it was the real J10b pic! So I wouldn't write this JXX pic as a PS job so quickly.

They are most likely taken with a camera phone, these guys don't want to be caught with a camera with telescopic lense lol

don't forget the first pic leaked of the J10b was similarly blurry and grainy and I remember a lot of people quickly writing it off as a PS job. Some even going to great lengths analyzing it and explaining why it was a PS job lol. At the end it was the real J10b pic! So I wouldn't write this JXX pic as a PS job so quickly.

Show me that picture. I find it odd that real leaked pictures of aircraft such as J-10B look clear or at least clear enough to distinguish details, the J-XX, on the other hand looks terribly blurry. And oddly enough it looks identical to the F-22 front and SU-47 rear.

They are most likely taken with a camera phone, these guys don't want to be caught with a camera with telescopic lense lol

I find it hard to believe that China's most secretive aircraft, an aircraft still years away from operation would be photographed out in the open by a civilian at a presumable secretive and highly secure testing installation :angel:. I believe a J-10 which enters low rate production for testing will inevitably get 'leaked' especially when there is little effort to conceal its existence but to take a picture of a prototype 'stealth' aircraft is another story. If it's this easy for civilians to get so close to the J-XX than it should not be too difficult for foreign intelligence to get close access to the project.

Show me that picture. I find it odd that real leaked pictures of aircraft such as J-10B look clear or at least clear enough to distinguish details, the J-XX, on the other hand looks terribly blurry. And oddly enough it looks identical to the F-22 front and SU-47 rear.

I find it hard to believe that China's most secretive aircraft, an aircraft still years away from operation would be photographed out in the open by a civilian at a presumable secretive and highly secure testing installation :angel:. I believe a J-10 which enters low rate production for testing will inevitably get 'leaked' especially when there is little effort to conceal its existence but to take a picture of a prototype 'stealth' aircraft is another story. If it's this easy for civilians to get so close to the J-XX than it should not be too difficult for foreign intelligence to get close access to the project.

So, what you're saying is that from the side, the front of the J-20 looks like the F-22 and the back looks like the Su-37? Pretty good combo, no?

BTW, CAC isn't all that secretive, I'm sure foreign intelligence already has clearer pics of the thing.

I believe a 5G jet fighter is currently under development. but i seriously doubt the credibility of these pics. they are incredibly blurry. besides do you guys know since when CAC begin to paint a huge red-star on a prototype aircraft under taxi test? that red-star looks awkward, looks PS work to me. it's not a good idea to trust every single pic from cjdby and fyjs.

I believe a 5G jet fighter is currently under development. but i seriously doubt the credibility of these pics. they are incredibly blurry. besides do you guys know since when CAC begin to paint a huge red-star on a prototype aircraft under taxi test? that red-star looks awkward, looks PS work to me. it's not a good idea to trust every single pic from cjdby and fyjs.

Ditto! Exactly my thoughts.

According to these boys, the more blurry the pix, the more legitimate it is as a credible source. The blurriness give the pix a mysterious aura, akin to something super-duper secret has just been glimpsed by someone in hiding, waiting patiently for an opportunity. Too many B-rated spy movies...I guess...:D

Back
Top Bottom