What's new

Chinese Stealth Designs

Where have I said Indians are developing fully local technologies which are better than Europe ? Get a reading glass and read my posts.

China is many years behind Europe in most areas especially military technology and thats not an easy gap to cover by just putting some videos on you tube and passing it of as the best fighter in the world.

Regards

These are just few examples of just what kind of threat China opposes to West.
China confirms satellite-killing test
Defense News story reported that China had recently "fired high-power lasers at U.S. spy satellites flying over its territory in what experts see as a test of Chinese ability to blind the spacecraft.

The point is give Chinese couple of decades... and i am pretty sure China will be in the league of Western military technology.. Take Japanese for example how they surprised the world.. not even 50 years before WWII USA was helping rebuild its newly formed Western-style Imperial Japanese Army. in 50 years they were able to compete their masters USA, fighter planes, tanks, naval ships, etc just about any military technology could be comparable to American’s..

For all you know it maybe propoganda (that the tests were successfull). China is not even able to make a decent aircraft engine yet. While yes they will be catching up with the EU and US in 25 years it doesnot mean Europe will be sleeping technology wise either.

Regards

For all you know it maybe propoganda (that the tests were successfull). China is not even able to make a decent aircraft engine yet.

As if they will advertise in NY Times and Janes so that AN knows. :rofl:

While yes they will be catching up with the EU and US in 25 years it doesnot mean Europe will be sleeping technology wise either.

What makes you think China is sleeping?

Back
Top Bottom