What's new

Chinese soldiers getting beaten by Indians at the Line of Actual Control in #Ladakh.... Aksai Chin b

It is actually we who launched the revenge attack 9 days after above Chinese attack on our troops. Chinese have failed to retaliate to that.

I am waiting for you in my challenge Thread

Come there and explain why you initially said this picture is 7 years old and now saying it is two weeks old

IMG_20200531_160757.jpg

I am surprised Pakistani's cannot fathom the dislike Turks have for the Chinese. They consider their fellow Turks in China to be a very oppressed minority and even the land to be Turkish historically
There is a reason many Chinese Muslims end up in Turkey seeking asylum

I am surprised Pakistani's cannot fathom the dislike Turks have for the Chinese. They consider their fellow Turks in China to be a very oppressed minority and even the land to be Turkish historically
There is a reason many Chinese Muslims end up in Turkey seeking asylum
The point made here is that under the right circumstances and appropriate remarks accepted but we know it he is your Israeli brother and working for your agenda.GeoIP sense tell everything

It is actually we who launched the revenge attack 9 days after above Chinese attack on our troops. Chinese have failed to retaliate to that.
I don't want to waste my keyboard energy for you , accept his challenge https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chal...-picture-is-7-years-old.668998/#post-12382577

The previous thread get even 1200 viewer at one time, so I hope this one is not deleted since the thread will make PDF become more popular. People are searching it using google. We also need to cover both side, India and China story.

70 Indian soldiers were seriously wounded which India have claimed while more than 120 PLA troops were Thrashed you will soon see photos of them.... why worry.

The previous thread get even 1200 viewer at one time, so I hope this one is not deleted since the thread will make PDF become more popular. People are searching it using google. We also need to cover both side, India and China story.
PDF is even more popular than Sino defense. Because we're allowed to troll a bit here. :D

PDF is even more popular than Sino defense. Because we're allowed to troll a bit here. :D

Yup, other defense forum is more harsh in their moderation.

It will get much success if China doesnt ban PDF so Chinese who refuse to use VPN can participate, I see many Chinese members dont participate any more since the ban, but for PDF the ban is good for them since Chinese without VPN cannot generate their Google Ads income. It is because China ban Google.

Yup, other defense forum is more harsh in their moderation.

It will get much success if China doesnt ban PDF so Chinese who refuse to use VPN can participate, I see many Chinese members dont participate any more since the ban, but for PDF the ban is good for them since Chinese without VPN cannot generate their Google Ads income. It is because China ban Google.
VPN is banned in China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom