What's new

Chinese Satellite Grabs Another Satellite in Orbit

Indians running out stomach for China's successes。:rofl:

That's good,for our Indian friends are going to witness more and more progresses made by China in years to come。:D

First thing's first。2014 will prove to be another year during which China makes strides in every field that matters and irks our Indian friends。:enjoy:

That's good,for our Indian friends are going to witness more and more progresses made by China in years to come。:D

First thing's first。2014 will prove to be another year during which China makes strides in every field that matters and irks our Indian friends。:enjoy:
7a7181143b6f7b485e12c378ff6eda81b986b55f12167a055195badba793ebbd.jpg

China is already far ahead of India in pretty much every indicator :unsure:

I think the Chinese should be using America as a benchmark not India.

IQ probram...americans are their masters...

Oh hell no.

Every Chinese member here busts out that insult against us "low IQ Indians" :pleasantry:

But I am not delusional, and see tings in realistic light. The Chinese are ahead of us in many indicators.

India is comparable to Brazil for example (even then I think Brazil is better than us)

Hand shake satellites :P Or Pick pocketing in space :P

PSi0rov.jpg
i belive this must be a real picture...

Oh hell no.

Every Chinese member here busts out that insult against us "low IQ Indians" :pleasantry:

But I am not delusional, and see tings in realistic light. The Chinese are ahead of us in many indicators.

India is comparable to Brazil for example (even then I think Brazil is better than us)
just kidding bro...mild trolling...

if it is from BBC, it will be
"India nuked China/Europe amid the poor people in india ......"
if it is from guardian, it will be
"India nuked China/Europe with british taxpayers money.
.."

You don't even know how accurate this quote is.

The worse is any stories on India in the Guardian brings out these commenters who are suddenly concerned about the poor of India, when it is obvious their intentions are duplicitous.

After a point, the scorn, the derisiveness of any scientific achievement by India by the constant reminders of how poor we are does really get on the nerves.

The worse part is, they don't even really care about the poor.

just kidding bro...mild trolling...

:-)

I have an better idea india shud develop satellite with legs ....so that it kick other satellite out of orbit.....guys what u think its better idea then Chinese arms? Lol:p:p;):eek:
The Indian satellite with legs should marry the Chinese satellite with arms so that their child can have both arms and legs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom