What's new

Chinese-Russian Alliance Possible?

Also in Russia these days, some pro-west reason that the West especially the Yanks are white as same at them so Russian must trust the West more than the Chinese!!!

That what I've heard from the Vietnamese papers but I am not sure if it true or not!?

We are in a Sino-Russian alliance.

Why else do you think we signed a defense pact? Why else did you think we engaged in so many military exercises? Why else do you think we have so much gas deals? Why else do you think we have something called the SCO?

xin_2421104071520656246043.jpg

Just some promotion for the partnership, nothing more.

Also in Russia these days, some pro-west reason that the West especially the Yanks are white as same at them so Russian must trust the West more than the Chinese!!!

That what I've heard from the Vietnamese papers but I am not sure if it true or not!?

True, but Russia is one of the most Anti-Semitic nation in the World, as long as US and other Western nations are financially controlled by the Zionists, Russia will always be their target.

China should stick with having sole alliance of Pakistan.

Russia don't want china alliance and so doesn't India due to border dispute with China.

China should stick with having sole alliance of Pakistan and north Korea.

Russia don't china alliance and so doesn't India due to border dispute.

The only true alliance that Russia pursuing is MONEY, and nothing else.

China should stick with having sole alliance of Pakistan and north Korea.

Russia don't china alliance and so doesn't India due to border dispute.

@India: keep exciting yourself, one day when the destiny rotate, don't come to China asking for help!!!

ha ha ha India coming to China for help hey man pass me the dope its sure making you high!!!!!!!!!

wassupppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah, keep your haughty high, nobody sleeping with the Yank have a good ending!!!

Back
Top Bottom