What's new

Chinese Restaurant Vs Indian Restaurant

This guy has amazing with his indian accent

haha this was funny he was really good nd did alot of research on indian food

LOL... Epic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-x1vvxZa6U

They always fall for it... :lol:
this one was also cheap evn though m not a sikh but that was cheap u can wel imagine if sum1 cals u or sm1(ur near nd dear one)nd says ur hijab is dirty....how wil u react?? is that a fun??? afcorce not so please dnt promote such pranks

Its called a "Prank call"...
so its just a prank cal for u suppose ur family person is sitting in the office nd sm1 else cals nd says janm aap kab free hoge ...darling jana nd al that ****....wil u still take it as a prank??huh!

Last edited by a moderator:
that video blocked by youtube authority for BD , so we won :lol:
Nowhere does it mentions that the video is blocked in Bangladesh by YouTube :undecided:
YouTube ban lifted after 260 days | Dhaka Tribune
The BTRC chairman said the ban was lifted after getting assurance from Google that it would filter the objectionable video.

“A cautionary note – ‘It contains sensitive news, you may not open it’ – will be displayed on the page of the video until it is fully filtered from the site,” Sunil said.

Google has assured the BTRC of installing an independent server in Bangladesh as soon as possible for filtering objectionable items on YouTube in future, he added.
He further said: “Google has promised to help us on this matter, but if they do not, we have another project running by which we can check anything in our own way.”

In the wake of worldwide protests, the video clip was removed from YouTube domains in India, Egypt and Libya. The Afghan and Pakistan governments also blocked YouTube.

:nana::nana::nana:

Post a screenshot.Pics or it didn't happen :nana:

now youtube authority has changed it, now it is applicable in all area ... type Innocence of Muslims in youtube , try to open it..

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.

or Cancel

Do not display this warning in the future."

# you will get this message :D

now youtube authority has changed it, now it is applicable in all area ... type Innocence of Muslims in youtube , try to open it..

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.

or Cancel

Do not display this warning in the future."

# you will get this message :D
:omghaha::omghaha:
Thats because too many people down voted (because of bad acting)it and reported it as "Hateful or abusive content ". Nothing to do with any pressure.If you guys have done this before burning your own house that video would have been a goner.....all it needed was a few clicks :laughcry:

You had this option before this....which was not to search for this stuff and ignore it.

The video is still there :nana:

:omghaha::omghaha:
Thats because too many people down voted (because of bad acting)it and reported it as "Hateful or abusive content ". Nothing to do with any pressure.If you guys have done this before burning your own house that video would have been a goner.....all it needed was a few clicks :laughcry:

You had this option before this....which was not to search for this stuff and ignore it.

The video is still there :nana:

LOL ... yea right :omghaha: :omghaha:

What ever makes u happy,,,
Next time wen ur family ( ladies ) get some thing like that u wud very well realise the difference.:coffee:

Thank God ladies of our family dont work..

this one was also cheap evn though m not a sikh but that was cheap u can wel imagine if sum1 cals u or sm1(ur near nd dear one)nd says ur hijab is dirty....how wil u react?? is that a fun??? afcorce not so please dnt promote such pranks

First im not a women... 2) i dont have an indian accent... 3)i dont work as a waiters.. 4) looks like somebodys *** is on fire...

P.S= Your turban is dirty... :lol:

so its just a prank cal for u suppose ur family person is sitting in the office nd sm1 else cals nd says janm aap kab free hoge ...darling jana nd al that ****....wil u still take it as a prank??huh!!

Maybe ur family members do... not ours..:smokin:

Please read properly what i have written,,,
Your Family members don't have to work to get a prank/Harass call.You dont have to work some where to get a prank/harass call..:closed:

The way u enjoyed the prank,,,,your words contradict dear,,,,,,:what:

Maybe ur family members do... not ours..:smokin:[/QUOTE]

First im not a women... 2) i dont have an indian accent... 3)i dont work as a waiters.. 4) looks like somebodys *** is on fire...

P.S= Your turban is dirty... :lol:

Maybe ur family members do... not ours..:smokin:
im not on fire mr..... turban is something religious nd trying to insult a thing related to religion is not a prank!
i never said my or ur family member do it.. the girl on the other side of the phone also has a family she is sm1s daughter..wife..mother.......the person calling asks the lady that when u will b out of ur office...for him it is a prank but the lady might get scared of geting out......so its not just a prank!:angry:

so its just a prank cal for u suppose ur family person is sitting in the office nd sm1 else cals nd says janm aap kab free hoge ...darling jana nd al that ****....wil u still take it as a prank??huh!

You know tht he didnt make fun of some indian womans bindi? nor he cracked jokes abt other stuff... ? as for the harassing thing... on one side u indians beat the drums of "modernity" and all tht stuff... on the other hand you complain about harassment when he didnt even talk dirty or anything?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom