What's new

Chinese president to pay state visit to Russia from March 20 to 22

Russia says supplied daily gas record to China via Siberia pipeline​

Published on March 22, 2023 01:36 AM AEDT

Russian energy giant Gazprom said Tuesday it had reached a daily record in gas volumes supplied to China through the Power of Siberia pipeline, during a state visit to Russia by Chinese leader Xi Jinping.

On Monday, "Gazprom delivered requested volumes and set a new historical record for daily gas supplies to China," the company said in a statement, ahead of formal talks between Xi and Vladimir Putin.

I dont see particular achievements in this vist, it's suspicious.

What's the point of the visit exactly? Have a beers with Putin?

I was expecting something like a new gas pipeline or something like that.

I dont see particular achievements in this vist, it's suspicious.

What's the point of the visit exactly? Have a beers with Putin?

I was expecting something like a new gas pipeline or something like that.
Good neighbour relation routine.

Why they would do such crazy thing against their own interests? The most benefited country of Ukraine mayhem is precisely China.

And the most USA and his tiny vassals isolate Russia, the most China dependent Russia will be, the best for China interests.

To USA: Keep doing the clown Americans, you're turning China into the next big superpower. :enjoy:

The US is eliminating a strategic rival in Russia at minimal cost. Not a single US soldier in Ukraine or heavy armor has seen combat in Ukraine. The US can now invest the bulk of its money and military into countering China with Russia as an afterthought.

This is a massive strategic victory for the US. The US keeps stacking win after win.

The US is eliminating a strategic rival in Russia at minimal cost. Not a single US soldier in Ukraine or heavy armor has seen combat in Ukraine. The US can now invest the bulk of its money and military into countering China with Russia as an afterthought.

This is a massive strategic victory for the US. The US keeps stacking win after win.
high staking bet.

It there is one possibility in a million of a future real military threat against USA is only the union of Russia+China.

I think since end Bush age, USA is acting geopolitically like bankers in the markets (likely because USA real rulers since then are wall st bankers), and some dangers are more than too much.

You Yankees are that evil ? Its clear that you instigated the Ukraine war as you have instigated and waged many wars before, you people will get the payback in due time.

You Yankees are that evil ? Its clear that you instigated the Ukraine war as you have instigated and waged many wars before, you people will get the payback in due time.
It's nothing evil in protect your country interests.

Evil and stupid is dig your own hole like European corrupt vassals are doing.

It's nothing evil in protect your country interests.

Evil and stupid is dig your own hole like European corrupt vassals are doing.
There is a fine line between all justified self defence and intentionally instigating wars to kill. Would you call Bush's preemptive war against Iraq justified self defence then ? Its clearly not.

There is a fine line between all justified self defence and intentionally instigating wars to kill. Would you call Bush's preemptive war against Iraq justified self defence then ? Its clearly not.
Russia is a potential military threat against USA.

If USA destroys Russia first, they are protecting their country.

Evilness would be let your people die in a future war.

Russia is a potential military threat against USA.

If USA destroys Russia first, they are protecting their country.

Evilness would be let your people die in a future war.
Oh yeah, potential threat, nearly every country is of potential threat to US, so it is going to destroy them all first, no doubt, pure evil.

high staking bet.

It there is one possibility in a million of a future real military threat against USA is only the union of Russia+China.

I think since end Bush age, USA is acting geopolitically like bankers in the markets (likely because USA real rulers since then are wall st bankers), and some dangers are more than too much.

the last time commies united it did not work out
Putin would love to dump China in return for 1969

the last time commies united it did not work out
Putin would love to dump China in return for 1969
You Yankees lapdogs on behalf of your masters sure wish Russia and China will turn into enemies.

I agree, probably the reason the Chinese are going to support Russia so it stands to keep America and allies busy with them. Multiple front is difficult for any power, the longer Russia stands strong the longer the US can't vigorously focus on China. It's in Chinese interest to support Russia, perhaps with minimal support to keep them going.

I agree, probably the reason the Chinese are going to support Russia so it stands to keep America and allies busy with them. Multiple front is difficult for any power, the longer Russia stands strong the longer the US can't vigorously focus on China. It's in Chinese interest to support Russia, perhaps with minimal support to keep them going.

Those are my sentiments exactly. As I have often stated, to develop vigorously and peacefully is to keep others engaged in a conflict. This is the most suitable time to contain the collective West off its back and have them kill each other on their turf. We had the good news today that the West will soon send DU ammunition to Ukraine, and hopefully, the wind can blow the particles their way.

Also, nothing kills more than a slow death with a thousand cuts. So it's not just Russia but Ukraine losing able-bodied men and women who'll be crippled for life.

However, for China, this was a blessing that it'd gotten a gas station with a massive landmass neighbor handed to them on a platter. A vassal state anyone would love to have.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom