What's new

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's Visit to India

yeah? China has very funny way of showing its friendship.
1. by arming the archenemy with missiles and nuke warheads
2. stapled visas > questioning territorial integrity
3. denying visas to a general
4. trying to block NSG waiver
5. propping anti-india regimes in Indias neighborhood.

These things have been debated.. dont drag it along into all the threads..:angry:

I don't trust the Indian media, especially after that manipulated headline about Germany and Pakistan.

I'll wait for someone reliable to report it, before I believe it.

The Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, Wen Jiabao, was addressed as 'Grandpa' by the children during his visit to the Tagore International School in Vasant Vihar here on Wednesday, where he taught calligraphy to them with the message 'India-China friendship forever'.

The Premier of the State Council of the People's Republic of China, Wen Jiabao, was addressed as 'Grandpa' by the children during his visit to the Tagore International School in Vasant Vihar here on Wednesday, where he taught calligraphy to them with the message 'India-China friendship forever'.

Where is the reliable source?

And even if he DID say that... it will do you just about as much good as "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" did.

Quote: "Those who do not learn from history, will be doomed to repeat it."

Oops my bad.. i dont have a source.. :D

ohh wait .. i think i have one..

Senior CPC official urges joint efforts to boost China-India ties

Will a xinhua do?/ Or will u say i dont trust Chinese media too??
;)

Yeah just like Hindi Chini bhai bhai all over again. :rofl:

This is what was actually said, and not by Wen Jiabao...

"We should extract nutrition and wisdom from history to persist in maintaining peace, friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation, and to be good neighbors, good friends and good partners forever," said Zhou, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee.

Zhou Yongkang said it SHOULD happen, i.e. it isn't happening now.

CD... as jha said it rightly you seem to have changed.

Frankly this news is nothing out of the blue... any good statesman would want to start his visit with a promising note. Even the India Pakistan summits start with a lot of promise and then goes down the drain. Lets hope things remain this upbeat throughout his visit.

These things have been debated.. dont drag it along into all the threads..:angry:

Come on Benny. Lets not get carried away by this brotherly neighborly bonhomie. Let not the mushy mushy feeling cloud our sense of reality.
Anyway, I was only responding to our chinese friends post implying that it was only India who is responsible for straining the relationship between the 2 countries.

Yeah just like Hindi Chini bhai bhai all over again. :rofl:

This is what was actually said, and not by Wen Jiabao...

"We should extract nutrition and wisdom from history to persist in maintaining peace, friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation, and to be good neighbors, good friends and good partners forever," said Zhou, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee.

Zhou Yongkang said it SHOULD happen, i.e. it isn't happening now.

Ok.. he didnt mean it or he did nt say it...

Whatever.. :smokin:

India-China friends forever: Wen Jiabao

We are not friend but still I like the way both Indian and Chinese leaders talk! I don't think we are enemy either.

I don't see why people like to hyper up some deplomatic wording which you could easily found on such kind of formal visit.
On a side note, as i said before, the longer CD stay on this forum, he will change naturally for some reason and he definately knew why by now.:azn:

No thanks, it will take chinese troops inside Nepal and on the border of India. Also, in the name of constriction and protection thousands of chinese troops will move near India.

Further, more and more traffic on Tibet rail link will make it economical and there are other issues too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom